Hey Sup Forums need a hand with something. I have a squatter on my property outside of town...

Hey Sup Forums need a hand with something. I have a squatter on my property outside of town. The state I live in has given him more rights as a squatter then me as a land owner. Gave him his 3 days notice months ago but I can't legally have him removed and i'm a petty enough person to write out a letter just to make him feel like shit.

Anyway, I'd love you help making him feel absolutely as unwelcome and disgusting as we can in a letter that i will post on his broken run down trailer for him to read. This dude shits in on the street (US, not kidding) out in the open of kids. His trash is everywhere, he's a crack head with open sores on his face. He doesn't deserve the air he breathes. You get the idea.

In a letter how can we make him feel as disgusting as he actually is? If there's a board that would be better suited to be a dick to somebody let me know. I know it's childish but i've taken every legal action i can against him.

This isn't a joke. I'm going to write it up tonight print it out and go put it on the molding trailer he lives in. i'll give pictures to you guys if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

landlordology.com/how-to-get-rid-of-squatters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck can't you just kick him off your property go fuck his shit up you fucking pussy

Oh trust me i fucking tried. If it wasn't a decently lit area i'd take a baseball bat to his head but i'm not trying to go to jail for somebody who will die in a few years anyway

Why have you not killed and dismembered it yet?

Welcome to the US. Op is probably in one of those lovely states where a home invader can cut themselves breaking through your window and sue you too.

you don't have to fuck him up for life just get the message across

always have public liability insurance

Op here. Yeah i sure as fuck am. He has as many rights to my land as i do basically. If i had him towed he could sue me for the land and damages to his mental state. It's digusting

Just throw a bunch of stink bombs in the house!
Buy a pitbull and put him in the house!

fuck him up, bust a knee cap. if no evidence that it was you, you cant be charged for it

Dude, just make living on your property the most embarrassing thing ever. Go all out and buy like a 10 foot tall inflatable black and put it up in your front yard, or better yet hire an actual black dude to knock on his trailer door naked or some shit.

go to his (your) house and break in when he's not there. cut some of his drugs with powdered bleach. call the cops when he starts to stink

Op again. I wrote it while reading your posts. I can go deliver this OR we can come up with ways to be a dick like the stinkbomb idea. Spend like $100 on them and ruin his whole trailer make it entirely unlivable.

Regarding other posts i do have liability insurance.

Hiring people to fuck with him is also an option that could be hilarious.

Maybe there are more creatives ways then a letter on his door.

fire the letter directly into his chest. That'll learn him

he lives in a trailer? why not have a buddy board up the door with some 3" screws while you hitch up to it and drag it off your property? I get your c u c k state has squatter rights but its a trailer on your personal property, so you are allowed to move said trailer wherever you want within reason

Can anyone explain the justification In the law behind why someone is allowed to steal you property, but stealing other things is illegal?

I hope you refused to pay property taxes for the time he is there.

light the trailer on fire? its effectively "your" trailer while its on your land if someone put it there without asking you

they all it adverse states rights

have the cartel kidnap him and take him to mexico

op:

Sadly i already argued that because the local police or the city won't do anything at all that i'd stop paying taxes on it. They threw all sorts of legal paperwork my way saying i have to. And honestly it holds up as fucking insane as it is. And no i can't explain why he gets to sit on my shit for months and be fine.

Setting it on fire would be legal trouble for me that he isn't worth. I think that's attempted murder along with arson though i have very strongly considered it.

landlordology.com/how-to-get-rid-of-squatters/

get the local skaters and pay them to trash his place.

the only person than can press the charge of arson is the property owner, aka you

This i did not know! I'll look into the laws on burning trash in my state since that's all i'd be doing.

make sure that is true for your state about only you being able to press the charge and that its not a state / county that charges it. I know its like that for most but still better make sure. give the guy a warning too since you arent trying to kill him, he might be cracked up and not know to leave that shit when it starts burning

what state do you live in op

why cant you get the nigga arrested for trespassing? i dont know much about squatter laws

squatting is serious shit. he cant because its considered a civil situation not a criminal one, squatters have rights unfortunately. after 30 days in california someone is considered a tenant even if they dont have a lease. there are rules to this shit

cant we all be friends

how and why the fuck would squatter rights exist? i legally cant see any positives to it, just the morale goody goody love everyone side of it

OP:

One of the lasts posts here. I'm going to go ahead and buy a fuck ton of stink bombs because that's funny. And also post the letter on his door. Maybe i'll do it every single day until he has a nice stack of them.

Thanks for the tips/help guys. I'll check this board a couple more times.

well it started like this. They made laws many years ago where if a owner of a property neglected his property and left it abandoned and someone else came in and fixed the place up while living there then they could claim adverse posession and start the process of taking over his proeprty.