Nintendo's bitch

Nintendo's bitch

- A 2017 console that can't run first party Nintendo titles in 1080p and struggles to play 900p even at 30fps
- Overpriced console
- Extremely overpriced accessories
- No packed-in game
- Joycon keep desyncing
- No charging function on the joycon grip (sold seperately for 35$)
- Dead pixels are not a defect, they are a "feature"
- TV dock scratches the Screen from regular use
- Can't charge the console in tabletop mode
- Screen protectors melting &/or peeling
- No analog triggers = No serious racing games coming
- No analog triggers = No propper GameCube VC coming.
- Laughably cheap kickstand
- Paid online (with free NES or SNES games -> Nintendo takes away after a month)
- No Voicechat support without a phone app.
- Laughable internal storage
- No headphone jack on the 70$ "pro" controller
- "Don't place the Switch near metal objects, other wireless devices..."

when will Nintendo go the way of sega

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbf5Ef9CTIw
youtube.com/shared?ci=ml7n_f0bfXw
youtube.com/shared?ci=fuaKRhfQaF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

What are the specs on switch? As good as xboxone or ps4 at least?

soldering a wire fixed the issue
gotilla glass screen protector = scratch proof
I got zelda packed in hes my new girlfriend
no dead pixels for me
hurr durr play roms for nes and snes autist
headphone jack is on the fucking console
u can charge it in tablet mode you retard

fuck off faggot

it has about 2/3 of the power and performance of a ps4

That's some good whining OP. 7/10

enough for link's skin to glisten in the rain mmm
ikr op is a fag

Who cares most people buy it for on the go

Don't worry, Nintendo will release a Switch XL in two years and the sheep will eat it up

>enough for link's skin to glisten in the rain mmm

You can do water effects on a XBox360, you know. Nintendo must've brainwashed you bad.

Even a cheap Android phone is better for gaming. Those Japs can fuck off.

also the pure home console version called No-Switch
then the NEW Nintendo Switch that's just a repackaged Switch with a performance increase so marginal you may as well not bother

Don't buy it then.
/thread

Then they'll make games that only work on the NEW switch and make you buy their shit all over again. Don't even get me started on fanboys jizzing their pants when they release their console in new color.

The Breath of the Wild rom is almost ready for the WiiU emulator

Better graphics (best your pc can handle), mod support, and any controller you want, if nintendo wants to be cheap and unfriendly to their consumers, i see no reason to support the dev's.

remember the red ring of death? No because you're six

The switch is the new iPhone.
Only there to replace the old models but still useless and overpriced.

I JUST SPIT OUT MY DRINK

Sounds like it's almost as shitty as an xbox one.

you just killed your own thread
/thread

That's not OP...

i still have my original ps1 and n64

also still have the original xbox 360 from launch hasn't red ring

Nintendo=faggot controller and shit hardware for 20 years running.

I legit wanna see nintendo fire like 80% of their development teams and/or workforce after they end up bombing with their console (which they literally have to steadily flow out their games for it just to keep financially stable)

And then, maybe then after all those assholes lose their jobs maybe they'll hire someone who knows what the fuck they're doing

/thread

>no packed-in game
>implying that any other company does that or did that without it being a bundle

other than that point you've got nice dubs and also just don't buy it or wait for them to fix the shit.

"Dead pixels are normal and not a defect"

Checkmate athiests

Nintendo Switch is awesome.
Nothing is perfect in this world. Been Playing LOZBOTW for 20 plus hours. Also e-shop has some vc games. Like King Of fighters which i fucking played alot when i was a kid.

>when will Nintendo go the way of sega
This disaster of a "̶c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶"̶ GIMMICK has firmly set Nintendo upon the path of failure.

Not after one week fag

>A 2017 console that can't run first party Nintendo titles in 1080p and struggles to play 900p even at 30fps
The only example we really have is the Zelda game, which was ported. It's possible they were lying about the specs, or possible that we just haven't seen what it's capable of yet.

It is overpriced shit with an unnecessary gimmick, though. Just like all of Nintendo's recent consoles.

Though the idea of being able to upgrade your performance by switching out docks could be an interesting way to have a way to "upgrade" the console as time goes on, like a PC for toddlers. That is, it's interesting, but ultimately just another way to fleece the gamers.

If you're saying "Nothing is perfect in this world" to describe a console on the month it launches, that's not a good sign.

What does that have to do with the Switch? Anyone could play Breath of the Wild on a Wii U.

When people stop buying it. As a portable, I think it does fine. It's way fucking better than the 3Ds. Controls feel better than the PSVita.

At home I use PC, but for mobile I fucking hate cellphone games. So I'm going to get a switch.

It sounds like you're comparing it to a PS4 or something. It's a fucking handheld that can play games on a TV.

I bet i could emulate the switch 2 on my phone better then nintendo could make one

Why buy a console at all? Games are so expensive, and consoles need to be replaced so often. Im not some pc master race fag, but I need a pretty nice PC for school anyways, so why not use that for gaming too?

So you're assuming that OP also has to have a nice PC for school and as a result just has one in their possession already?

Once you have a real job (read: not fast food or retail) the price of both consoles and gaming pcs are extremely trivial.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I wipe my ass with $400, as do all respectable adults. The switch costs basically nothing.

Still not buying it though, because it's shit.

Remember when Ninntendo made badass Games like Megaman Zero and X series? Remember Metroid fusion? Those were games, I don't know what this shit is they are churning out now, but they aren't fun to play.

They're just milking spoiled rich kids, don't waste money on this.

>all of these fixes
Nigga if I pay three hundred bucks I shouldn't have to do shit to this thing to make is functional or convenient. I'll stick with my PS4 thanks.

Id rather play on a raspberry pi 3

youtube.com/watch?v=tbf5Ef9CTIw

Ehem. 1080p 60fps in all its glory. Also done by a small no-name studio, rushed for launch. Only reason zelda has issues on switch is because it was designed for the wii U. We'll see much better game examples in the future. I know, Im a game dev.

Nigger you can take a fucking console on the go. Try doing that with a $5000 Gaming Laptop or a Failure like the PSVITA and WII U are. When i purchased the Wii U i never liked and for $300 it was not worth it

No, Im assuming that they have a pc at all, as most people do, and dropping an extra 300 into a pc instead of buying a switch can get you a pretty decent computer.

Dude it's almost like you saw that crowbcat video

Take your PC 4K And all it's Glory and Shove it on your 480p Ass.

>A 2017 console that can't run first party Nintendo titles in 1080p and struggles to play 900p even at 30fps
It's really no different than a low end tablet with in the same price range.
>Overpriced console
Falls in line with the 3DS and see above.
>Extremely overpriced accessories
Switch sold at a loss and money made back in accessories.
>No packed-in game
Seriously? Only two nintendo consoles did that, not including bundle deals.
>Joycon keep desyncing
Spend $0.10 on some wire and extend the fucking antenna.
>No charging function on the joycon grip (sold seperately for 35$)
The fucking joycon batteries can last up to 20 hours. Fucking charge them while your sleeping.
>Dead pixels are not a defect, they are a "feature"
Haven't heard of this.
>TV dock scratches the Screen from regular use
Pro tip: Blue dawn dish soap and saran wrap for a cheap screen protector.
>Can't charge the console in tabletop mode
Yes you can. Get creative.
>Screen protectors melting &/or peeling
Stop using fucking chink shit.
>No analog triggers = No serious racing games coming
>No analog triggers = No propper GameCube VC coming.
Fair arguemens.
>Laughably cheap kickstand
Intentionally designed that to snap off and to be easily reattached.
>Paid online (with free NES or SNES games -> Nintendo takes away after a month)
Then don't pay for it.
>No Voicechat support without a phone app.
And that is a surprise how with the Wii and Wii U lacking voice chat almost entirely?
>Laughable internal storage
Most cell phones come standard with 32gb, as well as low end tablets. Poor arguement.
>No headphone jack on the 70$ "pro" controller
Wasn't designed with that feature in the first place. Jack is on the tablet.
>"Don't place the Switch near metal objects, other wireless devices..."
Putting it in the microwave charges it up faster.

People be angry they didn't get one on launch and have to make themselves feel better.

Playstation will do it better...

Apologist
>never heard of dead pixel problem
Then you haven't heard much, ding dong.

>Having to solder-fix a fucking console in 2017
oogna boonga do you have to hand crank for your power too user?

>Overpriced
its not. It has the usual mobile performance gap.
There is currently no mobile hardware that can match with the ps4 xbone current power and that has any reasonable akku capacity

Are you fucking 10? Nintendo had NOTHING to do with Megaman games other than "o ye dat can go on aer supr ness cosnolzz"

The Switch has changed the way we are going to game. Take your PS4 Pro and play outside with it.

uh dude, it has just barely over the power of the wiiu. try 1/4 of the power of the ps4

I agree the 70 dollar pro controller is a fucking joke, and yeah it has some issues. It's not trying to roll with and do the same thing as Sony and Microsoft, I kind of like that. I also haven't bought a Nintendo system or even a hand held system for about 10 years. so yeah they got me, but fuck it I have a disposable income and like to buy toys. I spend more money on drugs in a month than I did for a switch, so fuck it.

>Only two nintendo consoles did that
NES, GB, SNES, VB, GC, Wii
>only two

>Spend $0.10 on some wire
>Wasn't designed with that feature
>Blue dawn dish soap and saran wrap
>B-but shitty cellphones and tablets
And somehow this argument is supposed to prove that the Switch isn't fucktarded?

>haven't heard of [dead pixels]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Stop using fucking chink shit.
>Nintendo
pick one

>Spend $0.10 on some wire and extend the fucking antenna.
>Pro tip: Blue dawn dish soap and saran wrap for a cheap screen protector.
We shouldn't have to do nigger shit like that to make our highly expensive devices work properly.

>Falls in line with the 3DS and see above.
>And that is a surprise how with the Wii and Wii U lacking voice chat almost entirely?
Part of the issue is that Nintendo is continuing their shitty habits and not stacking up to their competition, rather than improving.

elaborate on your claim, or forever be ignored like the rest of the nintendrone memoryman3 tryhard clones on gamefaqs

>2017
>being this deluded

But nintendo is chink shit

about the dead pixels, even every tablet/computer with one or two dead pixels they wont do shit, its when it starts to be a problen like clusters, then they will repar/refund

>- A 2017 console that can't run first party Nintendo titles in 1080p and struggles to play 900p even at 30fps
>console games running at 1080p at a stable framerate
>Overpriced console
Not exactly, the ps3 and ps4 were more expensive at launch
>- Extremely overpriced accessories
I won't argue this, the controllers are ridiculously expensive
>No packed-in game
Again, most consoles didn't do this at launch
>Joycon keep desyncing
Hasn't happened to me or anyone I know
>No charging function on the joycon grip
Yeah, it's a piece of plastic. But I don't see how this is an issue with the batteries lasting over 20 hours, you're gonna attach them to the tablet pretty often anyway
>Dead pixels are not a defect, they are a "feature"
One out of who knows how many has a dead pixel or two. Oh well.
>TV dock scratches the Screen from regular use
I don't see how this happens if you carefully put the tablet in the dock, but I do agree that it's stupid that the screen isn't glass like pretty much every other electronic
>Can't charge the console in tabletop mode
? You can plug it in or use an external battery, how else are you gonna charge it if you're not near a wall?
>Screen protectors melting &/or peeling
I'd like to see source on this
>No analog triggers = No serious racing games coming
Oh no!
>No analog triggers = No propper GameCube VC coming.
I'm actually kinda concerned about this, they might just release gamecube joycons but I don't feel like buying extra controllers for that
>Laughably cheap kickstand
>he fell for the cnet meme
>Paid online
I do agree that it sucks that they're charging for online now, but at least is cheaper than the other consoles
>No Voicechat support without a phone app.
Yeah, that is dumb
>Laughable internal storage
Ye, that sucks
>No headphone jack on the 70$ "pro" controller
Yeah, they could've added that
>Don't place the Switch near metal objects, other wireless devices
?

>not having both a Ps4 and a Switch

they released a statement saying that dead pixels are not a defect

>no defect=will not repair

Nintendo Switch>Nvidia Shield>Portable Systems>Mobile

nintendo switch more like nintendo gay

Nintendo... you fail so much ;(

I'm impressed that you were able to type all that out with Sony's cock in your mouth.

Nah the only Gay is how Link skips the entire world.
PC More like Pure Cancer
Anything sony and you would get Anal fucked with out lube nor a dick. You just feel the pain of it.
Microsoft more like [Error]

Remember when Nintendo came out with that weird wand you waved around while playing. Didn't take Microsoft or Sony too long to come up with their own motion controls after that. Would not be surprised at all to see some type of portable PS4/Xbox system or hybrid.

Wonder how long till we are sticking these console with a screen things into some face mask shit. Console, portable, and vr, all in one akward expensive setup that will brake way too easily.

at least sony's cock is not defective.

Lmao At least Nintendo's Security is not Shit. Hacked in November 24, 2014 millions of SSN, Credit Card Information and Passwords where leaked. FUCK SONY WITH THEIR FREE GAMES DONT COVER ANYTHING ALSO THOSE AFFECTED HAVE TO HAVE IDENTITY FRAUD PROTECTION FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

youtube.com/shared?ci=ml7n_f0bfXw

youtube.com/shared?ci=fuaKRhfQaF8

Don't even bother posting the Switch one, don't pretend like there's a single console with a 100% success rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

nice dub dubs

It's like buying fast food. Some places make the food with honor and dignity other spit on your food and want $15 per hour.

404 sense not found

>respectable adults
>Sup Forums
Top kek

>You must be a Sony Fan boy

>quickly assuming someone is sony fan bc you don't like their comment
>Sony fan is insult
lol fag

Because Sony fans don't have imagination like us Nintendo Fans Who don't need no 4k for enjoying a game.

I like Nintendo.

Never understood the whole console hate wars thing. I'm also a single white straight male in his late 20's working in a successful tech industry who can buy whatever toys I want and don't have to beg my parents to buy me atleast one.

it's 2/3rds the power of a WiiU

is that megaman shooting analbeads?

The best thing about this system is that it is bringing back handheld consoles in a way because it is partially portable. If it is really successful Sony/Microsoft will have to respond and I am really hoping Sony decides to release a second PS Vita. I don't even play videogames more than a few times a year but I bought the Vita when it first came out only for it to be a missive disappointment because of the complete lack of games that don't suck weeb balls. At least Killzone mercenary was alright but I was hoping for an exclusive GTA Vita or something. It's just such a great handheld.

Not had a single problem, sucks to be you.

Oh and scratches are due to bent docks damaged in transport, there was an few articles on it.

>almost ready

Wrong. It won't be done for at least another year, the FPS is terribad and you can't get past the tutorial area.

Unless we see a new proper fucking 3D Mario game, a proper upgrade to Mario Kart, a proper new Metroid game, a proper fucking not shit Starfox, and some decent third party support the switch will probably sell REALLY well for the first few weeks then fucking die.

There are SO many decent yet fairly old games on steam that could easily be ported over to switch. "hey guys, would you like to make 20 dollars per sale of your game instead of .99 cents on a steam sale? Yeah? Then port that shit to switch!"

But it's like Nintendo hired a non-verbal screeching autistic man covered in shit for their third party support liaison.

Not the guy you responded to but, it will take its year or so to be played well, but should be playable within a couple months at the rate its going

Who the hell thought that would be an excellent design for a fucking controller? Holy shit.

what??? False!

Its supposed to be a home console that you can take on the go

this is there PS4 - Xbox One competitor

I wonder how much they got for it at their local pawn shop

>soldering a wire fixed the issue

I stopped reading right there.

No, but it has 1 solid game out so far. Which is more than the other two can say.

Nintoddlers everyone.

>2017
>not pc master race

Swing and a miss.