Be me, live in good ol USA. Get contacted by first cousin living in third world country through FB...

Be me, live in good ol USA. Get contacted by first cousin living in third world country through FB. She proposes to get married to gain permanent residence. What do?

Pic related (Venezuelan cousin)

Shes after dat green card. After the grace period is over, she'll leave you just like the rest of them. Have fun wasting your money on a chick that wont bang you

Get a prenup and make her promise to get that dick wet boi

>This

>Marry 3rd world hottie
>bang her til she gets green card
>She leaves just as you're getting bored of her
>Marry 3rd world hottie.

What's the issue?

Is she willing to be an actual wife for you?

Chicks that want greencards will do anything
If you want anal for a greencard she will bring 2 bitches for anal
But yeah once the grace period is over she will leave you as fast as the flash fucking a chick

Unless she is smart and decides to leave you once she is able to get spouce support

is everybody retarded, or can they not read the word

>cousin

you really dont know where you are do U?

Is it illegal to marry a first cousin in the states?
How do you explain Alabama then?

What's your point user?

She doesn't even speak English. So, she can't backstab me or anything

Hi CIA. Having fun posting cuck and incest threads?

Pussi is Pussi son. And she's pretty hot.

Besides I'd fuck my cousin although I am adopted...

Except she speaks Spanish, which is the official language of everything south of fucking Seattle, so yes, she can backstab you.

send her my way

Nah she speaks Venezuelan

Is this troll or are you actually that stupid?

visit her. fck her so often you can. upload on Sup Forums. fligh back to the states and block her on fb.

nonone can be that stupid

Why won't she just find someone online to marry like any normal third world chick?

OP said she's from Venezuela so it only makes sense. I guess she my know Spanish too being so close to Mexico

No really, send her my way.

>Venezuela
>Close to Mexico

Learn to geography faggot

World history nerd nigger detected

what other language do they speak in Latin America.

Pro tip: its spanish

How about Portuguese and all of the native languages?

Brazilian, Colombian, and Venezuelan to name a few

Brazil speaks Portugese, and Belize speaks English, but those are the only non-Spanish countries as far as I know

Portugal is in Europe not south America bud

u stoopid

Spanish is spoken by the majority and chamces are she ia in the majority.

Go back to tumblr

Portugal is a Brazilian colony you faggot.

learn 2 history

Shows how much you know of South America, they speak Portuguese in brazil.

For asking if she's willing to put out for a green card?
Fuck off mate.

>Pro tip: its spanish
>Pro tip:
>Pro
>tip:
Weht

They clearly speak Brazilian in Brazil why else would it be called Brazilian dumbass?

Guyana speaks Dutch French Guyana French Surinam English? I could be wrong about the specifics but they definitely break the mould.

Now you're just being intentionally dense, why are you trying to troll me?

This bread is now a spanish on bread.

Dile a tu prima que afloje el culo primero.

I'm not but whatever bud

Surinam dutch too.

They speak Portuguese in a Brazilian dialect.

I am from Brazil and we speak Portuguese here, its Brazilian Portuguese which is a bit different from the one spoken in Portugal but almost the same

Op I'll take that girl off your hands, I'll take her but she has to let me bang like a real wife would. Then we break up and everyone's happy. I'm dead serious

That's called Brazilian

Word

i am american. not rich and not poor.

what are the chances of me getting a novinha from brazil if i go there.

i am only attracted to teens though. is it doable?

Except it's not

OP is American though.

Everyone in the American continent is American

Not unless they speak English

Everyone born in the american continent is American regardless of what language they speak

Venezuela is completely in the shitter right now and people are eating garbage out of dumpsters to survive. Please save your cousin.

They speak English in America

Also Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch and a whole bunch of native languages like Nahuatl or Quechua ;)

...and whatever the fuck language chileans speak, weon qliao

Tell her you'll only do it if she sends nudes. You in return share the nudes here with us for giving you the genius idea.

Teens as in 13-18 or 18????

i said teens fag. teens. how much clearer do you want it?

So like detroit? Yeah save her from her life in poverty by giving her a life of poverty plus the benefit of playing with OP's little major

Who could possibly resist?

It's not considered a luxury to eat food in Detroit so it's probably a slight upgrade

A Chart Maybe im high af. Pls help

Also just kidding. i know what you mean. Yes it's doable but why Brazilian? Where in the USA are you from? You have to find a girl in Brazil so travel expenses etc... Unless of course you find one on social media which i doubt would work but hey that's just a theory a fantasy theory. Thanks for Reading...

Seeing niggers pawning their thootbrush for crack lets me believe otherwise

This. This is where this thread is supposed to end.

Ops cousin isn't a crack nigger so I doubt they would let her in the pawnshops anyway.

Nigger we know that how is the United States Will Know the Difference Between them as Mexico has lot of people with the same First, Middle And Last Name. if not
>Drug her
>Take Pics for Sup Forums
>Profit

Stfu and let Cletus have his only shot at love

You go big boy don't let any scientist or doctor tell you lies about genes and other witchcraft.If your Dad and your aunt can do it so can you.

>Yes it's doable but why Brazilian?

what is age of consent? what can i get without getting in trouble?

i am willing to marrying one. as long as i get to breed her.

Google , use it

Also get a chick in a wheelchair and treat yourselfe with a second floor flat. No escape and you can use her disabled ID cart for some extra benefits.

i think all of South America is 15. Correct me if im wrong. It's not as easy as you think it is. Marrying one? Do you want to bring back to the US or stay in a shit country like Brazil? Not helping you but like 4 years ago when i was 14 i had cousins who would be dating and even fucking Americans for a green card, money etc... Mind you they were all around the ages of 11-15. How they met was around School or places they hang out. They are lured by the American Dream of Freedom Security and Financial Security.

Lmao getting a disabled Chick and get Greencard and the Sex ohh my god the sex will be gud.

Will do this user not the guy who wants a Brazilian Teen. But this is fucking [GOLD]. i would imagine that user who wants that will get in lots of trouble or even killed for some shit like that.

>Do you want to bring back to the US or stay in a shit country like Brazil?

Honestly?... I want to have children but here I can only get used up women who have had at least 20 partners by the time they are 30. Also, there's a lot of fucking autism (real autism, not Sup Forums autism) going on now, and I think its becuase women are having children tooo fucking late.

I get it, our culture wants women to succeed. But its coming at a fucking cost.

I just want a young wife who hasnt had 30 dicks in her, thats all. Anything below 5 at this point is ok with me. I just need good genes and a nice ass.

5 years old? Sick fuck.

>Anything below 5 at this point is ok with me

5 dicks. but you knew what i meant.

I wouldn't want anyone with more than zero dicks, where would they even fuckin' keep 'em?

i think he mean anything below 5 dicks in the girl is good for him. If not then i guess he is a sick fuck. But what user want is not considered illegal in that Country with Consent. Just the Marrying part plus getting a green card will seem tuff user. Good Luck with that. You'll make the news or someshit.

Tell her to wash that shit off her face before agreeing
Women can completely restructure their face with cosmetics, don't trust a painted face

They are pretty rare especially hot ones so I advise you to Do-It-Yourselfe.

Not really i can just purchase one from a Cartel member. They will Scare the living shit outta her also will break legs etc... They go around for 5k

>cartel
>hot one

Pick one
Cartels are just outsourced niggers who wear shitty suits insteads of nigger bling bling. Also any chick you can buy is no top tier bitch.If she would be she wouldn't been sold by some nacho-knight.

Those Bean loving Mexicans will do anything for the right price. i've been to Europe and found a source where to buy Beautiful Women And Mexico is no different

No matter how much money you make by selling piƱatas and stuffing everything with cheese you can't buy dignity.

3/4 of this thread is nitching amobgst faggots who think they are men.

Anyway, back to OP's bitch. Look at the iPhone. She ain't poor and I call bullshit. That phone costs more than my car, and I make $AUD 85k /year.

More of this bitch or fuck this thread.

She can also buy shit what is to say see doesn't pay a monthly price for that phone or even works for it eg. normal job or a stripper. Also How do you know that OP Cousin is not rich? All she wants is permanent residence in a different country since hers is shit.

now its 7/8

If you are rich in a poor country there is something called bribe. Also if she is rich I'll doubt she needs her cousin to get her a green card.

Would you trust your own family with Money or some stranger with it? Bribe yeah you can do that not like it's not done before but in a country like that you cannot trust any stranger with money as they will come back for more.

>trust
>family
>wants to marry and fuck his cousin

Not exactly someone I would trust kek

Dude, your children are going to look like that ugly looking retarded cunt out of the goonies.

OP Didn't Mention Fucking his Cousin. Someone else did. Actually its more like a Cousin with benefits type ordeal.

Tell her you've got to fuck to legally consummate the marriage in the US

first cousins mating actually isn't that harmful for the children... not ideal, but they won't turnout like mutants. brother/sister is where its real bad

Isn't "with benefits" a euphemism for fucking?

>do i say yes to free fuck meat obligated to stay?
are you fucking stupid op

you forgot that it'd be a great way to live out your cuck fantasies. she's going to be fucking her way up the food chain while she's married to you

>doubleing your chance of spawning a degenerate kid
>"It's ok it's still rare"

Explain that to your home forged potato you earned by hunting your own genes.