How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums?

How do I get a girlfriend Sup Forums?

bump

/fit

Read sticky

Get started

Eat fewer twinkies. Go work out. Don't be a prick.

>Don't dress like prisoner.

lose 27 pounds (should only take 4 months) and then take adderall & xanax at the same time before dates

Lurk on /fit, have a decent body

Join clubs/organizations for forced social interactions

Be nice

convert to islam and commit an act of terror in the name of allah and u will have virgins waiting for u wherever

I think I'll choose this

Fly Airplanes into skyscrapers and you'll have 72 girlfriends

Everyone starts somewhere. Check your ego at the door and get disciplined about being healthy.
Or just smile more.

Helicopters the best I can do

I'm not on welfare so I don't have a nice smile

Nice trips.

Still. Helicoptwr6. Fagget

Are you that same guy who keeps posting over and over again with the same question? The answer is: you're holding yourself back for some reason. What is that reason?

you look exactly like the fat me who was crying yesterday

dude go on craiglist, lower your standards and date any land whale or crazy cat lady that comes your way if you want a gf that bad, millions of ugly women in America seriously

Fuck you buddy, Canada has way more ugly women

You gotta take it out of the box and inflate it fam

Go to the fucking gym. You're not ugly, you are just overweight and lacking confidence. Hit the gym for 1 hour, 3 days a week, and do so for 9 months. It will change you not just physically, but mentally. I promise. Report back after doing so.

If you're not willing to do so, then stop asking people for advice. There's no fucking miracle pill. Man up, faggot.