I've only ripped burnt cotton once...

I've only ripped burnt cotton once, but it seems that my vape now for some reason starts tasting bad after 3-4 hits in a row

It really could be placebo, I can't tell

Does this happen? I've changed the coil twice now and let it soak

I wouldn't really know I am not gay

Maybe if you stopped being such a faggot and smoked crack like a real man you wouldnt taste much of anything

your singles say otherwise

truth

Get new juice

Honestly, those kanger coils are shit. The best I could do was buy the claptons and make sure my wattage was set at a moderate level. Somewhere around 32 worked for me.

Should we date I mean you got singles as well, I warn you I am a very messy bottom.

OP is the faggot, I'll bottom

It's juice I've had before and it was sooo good before

Yeah probably that. It's possible

Really feels like a harsh hit

just fuck kanger in general. Smok Alien Mod w/TFV8 is what i use and its great.

Make sure you're set to the right wattage. It'll say what the correct range is on the side of the coil. Look up how to prime your coil and properly soak your wicking. Filling and letting it sit won't soak it fully for some coils.

This. Also, make sure your ohms are set to the proper level. This should also be listed on the side of the coil

I don't know about that but I will suck the jam outta those hams.

Yeah did both those things. Should have mentioned I've had this things for years, and it's the first time I've had it tasting like this

I was half asking if maybe the circuit could be fried. I have right ohms, soaked it, and have it firing at lowest possible W

Just get a RTA, buying spools of Clapton and packs of cotton is much more cost effective than spending 15$ on 5 shitty coils

Maybe you burned the cotton a little. I've accidentally ripped on an empty tank a couple of times, mostly it goes away after a couple of hits, and I usually keep mine around 80w.

How old is the coil? I usually only get around 6500 puffs/2 weeks out of mine.

clean out your chimney senpai, burnt cotton = smoke = burnt flavor sticking to your drip tip and chimney desu

also if that doesnt work change coils, prolly got a hot spot on the coil and singed part of the cotton

as if it's not gay enough that we're talking about vaping....

Like three weeks old but I've been barely hitting it because it's tasted bad

I changed it three times this month though, all the same

Word

Maybe a bad package of coils

Ty bros

i is there s something wrong senpai?

I dunno man. Next time you change your coil, clean every part of the tank. Other than burning the coil, I can't think of anything that would make it taste burnt. I suppose your box could be fucked up and putting out too much power per hit. You did say you have it on a low setting. Do you usually vape that low or did you set it for testing purposes?

If you changed out the fucking cotton, your gonna have a bad taste untill it gets a little burnt
>tldr for a tiny post
Stop being such a faggot, faggot