How do you cure homosexuality?

How do you cure homosexuality?

Ask Pence

There's a cure, and it actually comes in syringe form.
Some call it euthanasia.

There's nothing to cure.

The same way you cure Moslims, Niggers, Feminists, and Jews. With FIRE!!!

Asking that question here usually results with the answer being "bullets"

>implying there's a cure for something that doesn't need one

You could just kill them with all your edges instead.

Well hold on all of them cause problems in the world whereas most gay men do just fine in society and other than being flamboyant keep their homosexuality behind closed doors, so why group them in with the bad guys?

How do you cure homophobia?

because homosexuality leads to transgenderism because of feminism and social justice. So they are no different.

>homosexuality leads to transgenderism

Stop talking about it like its an important subject.

Because its not.

I've seen animals be gay or lesbian with each other, so I must exist naturally just not on a large scale. Otherwise populations would dwindle.

However in todays society it's fashionable to be homosexual or atleast different. Bring standards and values back and you'll see less gay people.

kill them, that usually cures it.

I've never really understood the hatred towards trannies and gay people, seeing lgbt stuff discussed all the time is annoying and I don't like seeing trannies either but the majority of them keep jobs pay bills and don't directly effect anyone who isn't gay so why does it matter? I hate to agree about the niggers, spics, and muslims but their bullshit spills over every where else and puts people in danger plus they all make litters of kids like dogs so these problems are only gonna get worse with time, even if you hate gay people its not like they're reproducing and fucking up our genepool

Bullets

Personally i would much rather live by gay people than niggers, spics, muslims, or even white trash

It's actually becoming more acceptable to be homosexual than it is to be straight. You can't simply make something go away once it has been introduced. Values will never return.

>b-but they have jobs and pay bills
so do pedophiles

It's becoming more common for people to be bisexual because people are just being honest, for once in humanity.

Most people are bi, get over it faggots.

I guess you're trolling because you can't compare two consenting dudes in their 20s fucking each other up the ass to someone who's a pedo

Our beloved Vice-President knows the cure for the horrible homosex affliction.

As a gay man I happen to know from experience that the guys who "hate fags" are always the biggest faggots behind closed doors

No but they are further eliminating the gene pool, allowing for more moslims, niggers and spics to continue in destroying our society.

There's always gonna be regards in the world pal, as long as us smart whites STAY white the niggers, spics, and muslims will eventually figure out they need us again and the few of us left will get to be kings

Retards**

with the zappular maneuver

A few thousand volts should do it.

>tfw your electroshock fetish has ruined so many hookups you don't bring it up anymore

I never understood why? People give so much importance to what others do with their private life, by the way I am asexual and I don't think i'm sick

>/thread

The same way you cure heterosexuality.

AIDS

My God how has no one posted this yet?

So Tumblr in here

Pic related

These dubs will cure homophobia

Faglord

This.

scientific evidence that stolen ifunny memes cure the gay

Electricity

Easy! Round them up, put them in a concentration camp, and annihilate every last one of them!

the only cure is to be really gay

Animals don't reason. Are you retarded?

I hate niggers. Am I a nignog too?

Beat the shit out of them

With Jesus Christ and 60 Fps

Fuck them all to death

if are help

>obvious google images filename
Back to tumblr

You give them the dick, if they're men I don't care