Thoughts on this country?

Thoughts on this country?

No thoughts.

I like how their language is pure.

Not a real country.
Renegade province of Denmark which was illegally made independent.

>Finland

Not a real country.
Renegade province of Sweden that was illegally made independent.

Evil Norway.

No hate pls, it's ok to be jealous of them for not being overrun by niggers and terrorists

Fail. Sweden gave up all claims on Finland in 1809 after losing a war.
Meanwhile, Icelanders illegally declared independece from Denmark.

>American intellectuals

I like them.

Visited last September with a couple of friends. The people are friendly even though most openly admitted to being wary of English people.

One odd thing about Iceland is their relationship with alcohol; only the pubs/bars and designated government owned stores sell it. This doesn't make alcohol hard to acquire just more awkward; bare in mind the average pint is approximately £8 in a pub! (more than twice the average price in the UK). However, their Viking lager is lovely.

The blue lagoon is also rather spectacular; winds of -5 degrees above the lagoon and 40 degrees in it, amazing feeling.

is it like craft beers or like budweiser ones for that pint?

All pints no matter the brand was either 1200 or 1100 Icelandic krona. In saying that our hostel did a happy hour where drinks were 600 Icelandic krona, most bars do happy hours but not all.

woops

that's not that bad then if there some good brewery on the list. some good ones goes for 7-10 a pour (some less than a pint) before the tip over here

Not Korea

sósa

It's not too bad no, but it's a big jump up from the price here in England, during happy hour however it's the same price effectively, so I just made sure I got most my drinking done during that period which is good fun when you've sunk 10 pints in 2 hours!

i'd totally do the same.. yeah, thats true, a reg pint usually goes for $5-6 +$1 tip, and most happy hour is like a buck off. most of us just head to asian places to drink like ramen and sushi places since they have pitchers going for $9-10 usually even in downtown places

Horrible place, Someone should annex it.

>Illegally made independent
The government doesn't rule everything whether you believe so or not.

We all have a choice to be independent from the government; the Amish did it and it's not illegal. Just because we weren't bootlickers doesn't mean we broke the law, the law doesn't mean shit, unless you actually PLAN on being a part of the governments regime which upholds it. If you aren't benefiting from the government then you stop letting it benefit from you, that's what rational people do, and that's what we did. Worked out great for us considering the situations in many European country's these days.