What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/deported-mexicans-vow-flood-canada-immigrating-us-overnow-its-canadas-turn
youtu.be/yhHwgDAM8uU
texasalmanac.com/topics/culture/german/german-texans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOAT Climate
GOAT Economy
GOAT Food
GOAT Politics

And barely any minorities

queers and steers

based jesus was born there

Freedom

Isn't it 40% hispanic

Petroleum engineering and megachurches

lol i thought its Mali

>barely any minorities

t. Guadalupe Jesus Garcia Lopez Perez

They aren't a minority if they are a majority

Yes. Trump is making that end though. Immigration raids and trump fear mongering are making them leave fast. Ill be verh curious to see that stat again in a few years.

Now if only the blacks went back to louisiana Texas would be perfect.

fake chile

It's an Sup Forums meme

Kek keep believing that

The legal ones still breed fast enough for deportations to not affect demographics

/CHI/

We're not California. Most of the "Hispanics" in Texas are White Hispanics like in Argentina or Uruguay

>white hispanics

>white Hispanics

Epic meme, my friend

stop it they are laughing at us enough as it is.

The Hispanics in Texas are culturally White. Hispanics and Whites are virtually indistinguishable except for names

Underrated

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-16/deported-mexicans-vow-flood-canada-immigrating-us-overnow-its-canadas-turn

:^) (^:

But there's a clear difference between Texas and say...Arizona and California on this.

Believe me, we're not Democ-rat controlled California. Beaners can't get away with shit here. They're thoroughly whipped into discipline.

Mmmm Hmmm

Texan here. It's about 45℅ white, 35℅ mexican and 20℅ everybody else. I lIves in Houston a bit and it's even more diverse. Over 60 languages are spoken there. Everybody here is pretty conservative though. Even our liberals are more conservative than other liberals around the country. Texas works because of conservatism. Minorities are not the problem. It's liberalism. That's why despite our racial diversity. Texas isn't Sweden. This is why many Texas politicians are pro immigration. We don't experience the problems with immigrants that Europe does because of our values.

Sweden has the problem that it was never intended to be a multicultural society.

I will, there will be room for you here when the muslims keep carving your country up like a turkey.

The thing is thr legal ones are the most intergrated which is ok. Its the 4 million illegals running around houston towards the rio grande that are the taco talking crime committing bad hombres.

That's because they cling to identity politics. I don't like it when Mexicans do it. I don't like it when Blacks do it. And I don't like it when whites do it. For me A Texan is somebody that accepts our values regardless of skin color. If you don't youre a dirty stinking Californian.

>Texan here. It's about 45℅ white,
tfw still having a 60s image of a white Texas in my head.

If you've seen sicario El Paso has some problems
youtu.be/yhHwgDAM8uU

They still exist. Anywhere outside of houston, dallas, san antonio and """"austin"""" you will find rootin' tootin' white cowboys in saloons just like in thr movies. You gotta remember Texas is fuckhuge so small town settlements exist everywhere.

Hell ive been in 3 towns already where the signs were in English and German only and they were like 20k population.

wtf german signs in texas? where?

New Braunfels and Fredericksberg
texasalmanac.com/topics/culture/german/german-texans

texas is the alberta of canada's mexico

I lived in Houston for 5 years and that's complete bullshit. Yeah most Hispanics are pretty cool but you had Mexican ghettos all over. They would call themselves Aztec and were tiny and brown and hated white people too. So it's probably 50/50 ratio of "white" Hispanics and cholos

Take I-10 to el paso and you will see them. I actually took that way to New Mexico and even here in the town of like 40k people there are German signs. There is a German only school, German only library and German shops.

Once you start going northwest you see the settlements. Brandenburg being the one i remember most due to the easily recognizable name.

Climate is nice except for summer when the combination of heat and humidity drive you insane. Economy is okay. Food is Americanized. Politicians are Democrat in the city, Republican or Libertarian everywhere else. Dallas, Houston, and Austin are where most industry exists. San Antonio is a tourist trap. Everything west of those major cities is prime tornado country. El Paso would be dead if it weren't for the military base and drug runners. East Texas is forested, central is plains, west is more desert and mountain. There's nothing special about this place. It could pass for Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, or Mexico depending on which side you're on.

BBQ and guns

>
>
What does California have to do with Texas?

Texas always looked awesome to me, but from what I've seen all that made Texas look awesome to me is fading fast because Whites are barely 50% of the population.

Well, if I move to USA like I intend to, Texas and Pennsylvania are at the top of my list. Texas seems like the place I'd fit in best, hopefully it'll sort it's demographics out.

P.S. Anybody got these pictures for every state, I'd like to collect them. Also, where would you say this picture in the background is taken, looks so comfy, reminds me of my family's homestead on my mother's side.

California is our hated enemy. California needs to be nuked from my orbit using Texas made nukes made from Texas made spacecraft. New York is our noble adversary though.

Austin is a coastal american city with all the modern sensibilities stuck in the middle of a desert and millions of miles of rednecks.

It's crazy.

Well, for some reason Californians come to Texas to live under thr guise of "not liking what california is about". They procede to live in Austin, Texas and instead of blending in they just set up a New California province there and complain every. single. day about how the rest of Texas sucks because its not like them.

Naturally the rest of Texans get sad and confused when hearing this and ask "why dont you go back to cali if it sucks so much here?" Only to be called a (insert victim complex adjectives here) then say "keep le austin weird XD". It gets really old really fast.

I have actually heard liberals from out of state complain Austin is too conservative for them.

The minorities here are pretty awesome actually. I know several of them that are Republican and have good family values. It's not minorities that are the cancer. It's dirty liberalism.

chile long lost friend.

>GOAT Climate
Bullshit. The climate here is like living between satans sweaty ballsack.

In the panhandle it's pretty awesome, you actually get snow and there's bison.

I wouldn't know too much about thay honestly, only met one liberal who was afraid of Austin cause of the Mexicans. That's strange all things considering. I think the liberals you are talking about are the classic "diversity is our strength" but see a mexican ghetto in Austin and say "yeah... Heh im not going there its still backwards and conservative!"

Fuck off cumskin
Texas belongs to CHICANOS and browns only
Only come if you have Bosnian heritage

The Mexican ghettos are not as bad as the black ghettos. Plus many of the Mexicans that came here legally are starting to get good paying jobs and are ascending the social ladder.

Well, I'm not against minorites if they integrate. I imagine that you're not against Mexicans that come there legally, there are also Mexicans that always live there.

I'm just under the impression that they only make ghettoes and act like they're still in Mexico.

Louisiana here

Fuck Texas, Florida is better

Legal Mexicans i like and its good that they are intergrating. The blacks are shit everywhere. After Katrina we had to take a few million blacks over here in Houston and they never returned. Thus turning it into the shithole it is now. At least literally ever race here hates the blacks so theres that.

Why Bosnian?

It's not true us mexicans are literally everywhere
Every neighborhood has them, and we like to throw loud as fuck mariachi parties every weekend even in the richest neighborhoods
We will refuse to speak English to fucking cumskins like you
I fly a Mexican flag over the Texan every day

The legal Mexicans intergrate just fine, same with the chinks, poo on loos and pakis. The Black people just refuse to intergrate and always cause trouble. Even the police here in Houston have to shoot them every night and they still chimp around.

You would be welcome here, people will genuinely find a Serbian interesting. (Just dont be muslim)

Lel it's litwrally one of the most diverse states

>border counties are majority hispanic, all the major cities are at least 25% hispanic
>blacks in the big cities
>shit ton of Asians in the big cities, there are visibly Vietnamese neighborhoods/shopping plazas in Houston and there is a big Korean population as well
>decent amount of Muslims in the big cities (for the USA)
>cities are full of middle class transplants of all races from around the country and are a destination for legal immigrants from all around the world

Not that I hate minorities or anything, but Texas is a very diverse state.

>we like to throw loud as fuck mariachi parties every weekend
Went to a mexican party once. You are right, they know how to party, plus they gave me a giant platter of extra food to take home. Was pretty good.

I don't mind preserving your heritage, I mind you not respecting the country you're in by not even trying to integrate.

What are the best areas in Texas? I'd preferably go somewhere with hills/mountains and a lot of forests, that's the terrain familiar to me.

Why would they find us Serbians interesting? To be honest, I've seen a lot of Texans supporting us on the Kosovo thing, is there something I'm missing? There is that George Fisher Serbian dude that was engaged in Texas politics like 200 years ago, don't know much about him though.

I'm Hispanic.

You will also find a ton of Mexicans there as well lol.

I've seen tons of cowboy looking Mexicans in Texas though, they all wear the boots, the cowboy hat, the jeans, the plaid shirt, the mustache, the pickup truck, they go the whole 9 yards. Both first generation Mexicans and ones that grew up in Texas speaking English.

> white chinese

1. It's not a desert, that part of Texas is semi-arid. The trees aren't that tall, but everything is green during the summer without the need for artificial watering. The gulf coast part of Texas gets tons of rain, more than almost any other part of the country.

2. Every major city in Texas is liberal, not just Austin. Austin is especially known for its liberalism because it has the University of Texas and has all the government workers since it's the state capital, but every other big metro area votes democrat on the local and national level. As do all the hispanic-majority rural border counties.

But it makes sense, Austin definitely has a more funky, artsy, college type vibe than the other Texan big cities.

> cowboy looking mexicans

Spaniards/Mexicans invented all the cowboy thing you idiot...

Spain had an excellent cavalry tradition, it was technically an art the way they handled horses back then.

You Anglo cucks stole the whole thing.

>best areas in Texas.
North west for sure, there you will find mountains and forest with plenty of white people.

We find most Europeans interesting since all we get are blacks and mexicans. I think nearly all of the united states besides our government who knows about kosovo think it should belong to serbia and we had no right to bomb you.

Reason? Serbians are white, muslims are not and Texans in particular during that time hated muslims and still do. Our governer almost mobilized our military when Obongo tried to put a whole bunch of Syrians in Texas without us voting on it.

Northwest, the Panhandle? I've read that it's like the Wrong Turn/Texas Chainsaw massacre there, but I'm sure it's just liberals making fun of rural white people. How's the general safety in Texas, America seems violent in general to me, although you people are armed to the teeth so I imagine people avoid starting shit.

How is the north center (DFW and the surroundings) or the East (I think that that's the part with niggers)? Also, does it snow in Texas? We get like -30 C winters and half a meter of snow, I'd like for my children to experience it too (I plan to start a family in the place I move to).

Well, I think I'd fit in, you guys seem like us. Family oriented and generally friendly.

I'm a software engineer, so I imagine I'd be able to find work, to top it off you're the 2nd biggest economy.

Texans have an autistic hate boner for California like hereand they are incapable of taking responsibility for anything in their state whatsoever so they blame California for everything, like here

are you some kinda gypsy or an albo?
no normal man from eastern europe will go to live in fucking texas with mexican headcutting narcos when theres holland,germany, england who are better in all ways (more money no need for guns to defend from violent shitskins)

Nah, was always interested in the USA. I like their way of life. I'm interested in the place, that's why I'm asking questions, got to keep your options broad.

But I agree that England, the Netherlands and Germany are better countries. They just have things I dislike. England is too gloomy, the Netherlands are too packed and flat, Germany is autistic and has a lot of shitskins. In my opinion, France would be the best place on Earth to live in if not for all the shitskins.

England its were its at man. lived in maidstone and it was great my mom works in boston, that place is 20% eastern european i will be going there next month. shame you guys aren't in the eu and need visas and shit

you don't understand t b h
it's not about money or "safety" that are in european countries, it is about the freedom
over here I have a well-paying job, I live in one of the safest countries on Earth and I could live a happy life over here, but I don't want some communist faggot from Prague or taking 1/3rd of my paycheck to pay welfare for gypsies and retards who can't be successful themselves, I don't want some faggot from Brussels telling me that I need to buy an overpriced shitty car that "saves the planet", or that I shouldn't smoke because it's bad for me, or that I should hand over my guns to them because I'm a "danger for society"
I want to live freely, I want to live my life the way I want to and I want to be responsible for me and myself alone, not for anybody else

t. another yuropean that plans moving to US of A

you are naive. the usa is an oligarchy.

t. 15 year old

t. saint louis refugee

>Jimmy Carter: The U.S. Is an “Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery”

England seems like such a cool place and I'd like to live there, but if I could choose it wouldn't be the first place I'd go to. Scotland seems more appealing to me, but English countryside is like a fairy tale.

I agree with what you say. Most of my fascination with the USA comes from my dream to have a big house in nature with a huge family and be self sufficient without people trying to regulate everything I do. I could do that in Serbia too if I had money, but the place is dying everywhere outside of the North, and I don't like the North do to me not liking flat plains, they make me nervous for some reason.

What is Baden-Württemberg like? It seems the most appealing to me, and if I were to move to Germany that's where I would go. Or I could join my White Serbian brethren in the East of your country.

>Baden-Württemberg
a cucked version of Bavaria
but one of the better states

Jimmy Carter is a fucking loon who was president for only 1 term and nobody has fond memories of him.

Why not "heim ins Reich" to Austria.
Good old K.u.K times.

scotland has a shitty job market. theres a reason they don't get the kinda immigration england, wales and ireland do.

>implying you're Mexican anyway and not a pasty white nerd

>you are naive
yeah I'm not denying that
>the usa is an oligarchy.
true, but what country isn't?
our current minister of finance (and after the next elections our PM) is the 564th richest man on Earth lmao

>pic

>USA comes from my dream to have a big house in nature with a huge family

then better start saving now, because this will cost big $$$

I'm aware that Bavaria is the best state, I heard it's getting cucked hard though.

Too many of us in Austria desu, although they're mostly concentrated in Vienna.

Yeah, they're like Norway, oil dependent. People are ugly as fuck though, unlike Norway, and Norway has better nation. Kek, I just realized that Norway is a better Scotland.

>better start saving
Yeah, I imagine it'd be easier to pull off in Germany. You actually seem to respect your workers so the grind would be tolerable.

>t. gets all his information about america from alt-light Sup Forums redditors
with whos taxes do you think all those mexicans and blacks are fed with?
if they didn't appease them with all them gibs you will have ferguson all over the place

>muh income inequality

Acquire at least 5 more years on your life.

what are you trying to say?
the white middle class america of the 50s-70s is gone forever.

your country looks more and more like a northern version of brazil

most westerners aren't very attractive tbqh. they are all sickly pale and can't handle the sun, they turn red. don't know what people see in these ''aryan features''
also most men are very skinny with that gay undercut and the women are all overweight

>whaa rich ppl have a lot of money
are you a fucking commie or what
pic related
>t. gets all his information about america from alt-light Sup Forums redditors
not really, I haven't been on Sup Forums for like 3 years and I've never even lurked reddit
>with whos taxes do you think all those mexicans and blacks are fed with?
the taxes in the US are still significantly lower than here (depends on state but I don't plan going to CA or NY)

i really can't wrap my head around the fact that most poor whites over there voted for a billionaire born into riches who lives in the golden tower...

>the white middle class america of the 50s-70s is gone forever.

Yeah no shit, but that only existed because the entire rest of the world was completely war torn from WW2.

Germans and Brittish, especially Brittish take the cake in ugliness. German women look like men, Brittish women look like fucking goblins.

To be honest, I can't handle the sun either, I can only burn and can only develop a tan after two months of being scorched.

Lesser evil desu.

That's probably because you're stupid.

the women around london are fine and take care of themselves but those in the north are shoking, they look like babushas