We proved at the office that the Fyre Festival was a scam from the get go

We proved at the office that the Fyre Festival was a scam from the get go.
We did numbers and a budget for it and even being sold out they would've never broken even.
If anyone is interested in the actual numbers coming to this conclusion let me know.

Let me see.

We're giving it a proper presentation to upload it to Google Drive for people to download but in the meantime a tl;dr:

>Booking fees for artists - 2,7 million )being Blink the highest with 1.5 million to play both weekends).

>Air transportation (757 boeings round flight for 20K people on both weekends) - 7.3 million

>Housing for attendees (villas, tents and regular double rooms) - 2.5 million

>Model fees for promoting (300K per post for Kendall Jenner, 125K for everyone else).

>Main promotional video 3 million

>Island rental 5.7 million (including deposit for 4 weeks)

The study includes everything else in a detailed manner. Catering, back line, insurance, riders, merchandise, vendors, etc.)

Forgot to say that 20,000 people is what they expected on both weekends and that according to all interviewed attendees the average ticket sold for 800 bucks even though they initially started at $1,249.

that document can make them lose in court, make sure to use all sources available to back it up

When/where will this be going up once it's done? Put it on the festival reddit to make them shit themselves.

do you think they'll feel better if they get an extra hour in the ball pit?

already posted a "preview" and I'm hoping it'll get picked up by mainstream media

Ja Rule called, no budget for a ball pit this year buddy. But you can donate 17K to his PayPal

Add me in the screenshot if this is legit

>already posted a "preview" and I'm hoping it'll get picked up by mainstream media
what do you think your chances of it are?

how is it a scam if they're LOSING money

they never had the money to afford the luxury shit they said they had, and they knew it from the beginning

And what if the whole point of it was to lose money in the initial event and then gain interest and subsequently raise prices, get more acts, etc next year? You're being short sighted.

That is how investments work. One of the creators was an entrepreneur. This wasn't meant as a one time deal.

That's a stupid way to scam. How the fuck do you expect to get away without consequences

they're probably funneling the money to themselves, but they will declare the festival a loss.

I'll e-mail it to all major outlets and see what happens

they're not. The budget I put together is an estimate of how much it would've cost to actually produce what they promised, since they didn't come through they can steal all the money. Remember they didn't have private jets, accommodations nor they payed bands or vendors. So all of that money goes straight into their pockets.

goddamn this is gonna be hilarious to watch unfold

I get your point. Grow the festival's reputation, get more sponsors, more attendees, etc. But the thing is they did not have the initial investment they needed. They were trying to fund it via ticket sales (and more disturbingly cash people deposited on their wristbands).
It's also important to note that Billy McFarland told Rolling Stone that they "started a website, made promos and when they started selling tickets they started planning the event". How the fuck did they come up with ticket prices without knowing costs? That's a scam

Trust fund babies had it coming fuck them

Movie idea. American Psycho 3: Island Party

OP is this you?

Yeah, that's me.

Good stuff OP keep it coming. I find this whole story absolutely enthralling, even though many suffered for it.

I dunno man. See most major start ups. A company like Tesla still has yet to turn a profit and it's been in business almost a decade. It depends on their funding.

All I'm saying is losing money may have been the plan, and could've been the plan even until maybe the 3rd, 4th, 5th year of this. Most multi million dollar investments are not immediately profitable.

That said, I'm interested in what comes of this.

>Ja Rule, Ja dumb
Ja Rule BTFO

but remember Elon Musk has all that PayPal money.

loved that alcohol breakdown OP, please share the whole thing once done

Not sure what you're getting at lol

I mean Elon Musk has something to back up his failed attempts. Ja Rule and Billy McFarland are worth at best 10 million together.

Pretty sure he sold paypal

OP here, let me introduce the Fyyyyre Squad

exactly, he has capital