Do Latinas like white guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoFpb24R-xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why even ask the question?

Latinas are fucking crazy and smelly and should stick to smelly, Beaner men

White men shouldn't even think about it

Apparently everyone does...

Or maybe it would be more precise to say no one dislikes them... it appears blacks are indifferent.

ask my latina girl

You're a retard, I've been around a lot of Latinas and they never smell bad

You on the other hand, probably smell like shit

any BJ pics?

Post butthole plox

Dont listen to this faggots, now, USA latinas are shit tier, trust me not even here we like them, but latinas from here are the best dude, since they didnt grow whit that white grill mentality theyre pretty mature, smart, and if they say that they love you, is because its true, obviously there are exceptions but the most are good tier

latinas have amazing buttholes

Can't argue with those

Yes but they always end up with Paco. Knew several latinas who all talked about how cute they though white boys are but every single one ended up with Pedro.

Hell yea they do.
Especially when you flirt in spanish to them. You'll have them calling you papi in no time

Jesus Christ dude, you probably just ruined a get thread about posting PC

Everything likes everything you just have to find it I fsaw an asain guy with a black girl today so anything is possible

she only lets me take them with her phone and then she sends them censored

i don't have one

>Wanting to be called papi and not SeƱor

Where's she from?

probably because pedro has that meaty uncut chorizo dick and not some bite size pink worm.

Mexico, why?

are you Mexican too?

sorry Dick/Roger/Charlie/John

Your girl is shit tier mexican girl and this is coming from a mexican dude no tits no ass nothing you got an asain girl with a lower iq

latina here

i've dated many white guys, they're alright.

black men are the best. best dicks and more manly.

latinos are okay.

asian men?... i'll pass.

You sound like whore stick with black men

liar.

how do you know what her IQ is?

white men have the ugliest dicks. why?

depends how much money they got

Never fuck a latina that has fucked a black guy she is a whote who has probably fucked all the hispanic men in her community and has had to venture out to find new dick never ever fuck a latina that fucks black guys

No Harold, please stop this madness

I know it's lower then a asain girls

neanderthal dna?

>Most of USA has never hear of Bidets
Just saying.

case by case basis.

Kek Black men don't even like their black women

Jesus christ who is that?

I'm glad you're happy with them because none of us will date you now

Check'd

yes

just make sure you're loyal and honest
they catch you slippin or being shitty and your life could be in danger lol

but man are some of them sexy and great in bed

Stop being insecure, are you even a man?

why do women always have this look of "I'm having fun but I don't know what's going on"?

She's Iranian, not Latina

cool, i think i'll have to stick to my shitty life having to wake up to this every morning

latinas like anything they can golddigg, they can easily become gold diggers, specially if they have the carbona/luchona/mujer fuerte (strong woman) mentality 75% chances they're gold diggers

source: spicfag from a meheeco hating spic country here

She is looking through jet exhaust hot.

don't listen to that fag, I think your gf is cute

Yes, but it varies.

The ugly ones LOVE white men and will do anything, and can remain quiet. Some are geeky and play video games and are huge weebs. Unfortunately, they're fat and have hairy forearms.

Then you have the other kind. The instagram-glam kinds with too much makeup and high standards and are 100% gold-diggers to show off on social media.

I want to bang an Iranian Woman

How is el Salvador no amigo?

i'll start giving a fuck if he posts a pic of his girl

Fucking quints for
>amazing Latina buttholes
Check, y'all!

why do you think so many of them run jump and swim to come to the US

Plenty of Latinas are geeky and not ugly/fat.

latinas tend to have the lowest iq compared to women from other races, no kidding, really low eq is the only explanation as to why they let el braiyan or yonatan whose happen to be members of maras (latin """organized""" crime) get them pregnant, then they broke up with them and reconcile on a loop until pedro shots yonatan on los huevos, and then they pretend to gold digg a handsome latino that might also take care of their ugly children

yup, on average stupidest women from any race

source: spic fag here

Nice b8

El Salvador is one of the most fucked up countries in Latin America, not everywhere in Latin America is like that.

I fucking love Latina chicks

Chicks like this are so hot to me

youtube.com/watch?v=IoFpb24R-xU

As a race no one could have lower iq than nigs

Fucking trips of truth again

I will definitely admit that, when they aren't ghettofied like a negress, Hispanic gals can be pretty fucking cute

i'm no from el salvador dude, but i have to admit it's a neighboring country to mine

as a whole race maybe, but as individuals the average latina woman is at least twice as stupid as your average negra woman, no kidding

Every race likes white guys. We're the gold standard of race.

Kek how is talking about the race as a whole and their average two different things?

thicc af

Honduras and Guatemala are also fucked up.

But most of Latin America isn't some lawless shithole ruled by Brayans and Maicols.

honduras is a far worse shit hole past point of salvation, at least here a couple inhuman social cleanings and public executions might save the country but no president has huevos to do so...........

KEK! LATINOS ARE WHITE PEOPLE! HISPANICS ARE WHITE PEOPLE! STOP STEALING EUROPEAN WORDS ;^)

Latino is European word meaning someone who speaks language derived from Latin (which was official language of Holy Roman Empire). Hispanic means someone from Roman Province of Hispania (modern Spain).

1. Only REAL Latinos are European and all their direct descendants around the world who speak language derived from Latin.
2. Only REAL Hispanics are people from modern Spain and their direct descendants around the world.
3. And FUCK YOU Americans for stealing words which are meant to describe people of European origin.

but it seems like in the US, Hondurans don't really have crime issues while some Salvadoran-Americans are in MS-13

No you're a retard, Latino means descended from Latin America

Remember he's a Latino, he's proving how retarded some of them can be.

He's referring to mexicans you dense fuck

this. it's just that ameriguns use wrong words for stupid racial profiling. more correct would be mestizo (mix between european and indio) which is actually used in south-america...

once again ameriguns spoil everything...

MOAR of your gf please! Chick is smokin hot

This fam is woke af

Many Latinas have darker skin with European features. We are a mix of the natives and Spanish. Go figure.

Dated a white girl for 7 years.
Currently with Latina for coming up on 6.

Latinas are just so much more interesting in my opinion. I have a smart one who is hot as fuck. Only down side is Latinas are psycho jealous and crazy.

And where exactly do you think the Latin bit of Latin America came from?

No

do black work at taco bell?

Yes.

Thread died?

>Dindus
>Working

Fucking hell lad.

W O K E

But seriously speaking user this user is technically right. Originally Latino means speaking language derived from Latin and Hispanic means person from Hispania or who's descendant of someone who lived in Hispania. Americans seem to kinda hijacked these terms and now use them as racial profiling.

gotta love them fat spanish asses. Any more of her getting fucked?

they like the quality of life you can give them, they all cheat.

It doesn't matter, it's not a synonym for Latin

More with face?

The whole purpose behind the use of hispanic in America was to fuck over the native americans. The federal government did not want native americans from south of the border getting any benefits in America, so they decided to classify anyone that speaks spanish as hispanic, and not native american.

well, spain is kinda far away from Mexico lol
and yeah, but they're all almost the same pic

face is important

well they're not native in the US in most cases, but nobody is preventing them from identifying as Native on the census. It's just that most of them don't.

Face is important?*

>I've been around a lot of Latinas and they never smell bad
because you're a beaner yourself

They can claim to be whatever they want, but they won't get any of those sweet native american benefits if they have any hispanic lineage. That is sort of the point.

But anons right tho... It's exactly where whole name "Latin" America comes from. America which speak language derived from Latin.