You can only post in this thread if your team is .500 or better at this point in the season and didn't expect it

You can only post in this thread if your team is .500 or better at this point in the season and didn't expect it

Lions reporting

Giants here oh wait this was always going to happen

Later losers

Lions first in NFC north

>dat vikings losing streak

Reporting

Eagles fan here

Honestly any win is a surprise

especially after getting lucky and beating the browns

>inb4 jinx

Titans are not too far behind the Raiders in terms of young talent.

Mariota vs Carr is the future GOAT rivalry of the league

bumping 5-4 and 4 game win streak

wew

G-men! Fuck the Cowboys up!!!!

>Romo hurt
>Suspensions on an already shit defense
>Jason Garrett

When did everything go so right?

even if we fuck ourselves to death it isn't another 5-11

Titan Nation, MARCUS THE MAGNIFICENT.
STORM THE SOUTH...

Cowboys fan reporting. I'm ecstatic beyond words.

Oh and anyone that tries to say they thought this was possible at the beginning of the year is full of shit. No one knew Dak could play at this level his rookie year.

fucking this
im just counting down to 10 wins so no matter what worst case scenario i bitch about playoff seeding

Cowboys fan reporting on and I'm just glad it's not another "Romo got broken and we're going 4-12" episode.

Saints fan here. 4-4 with a result still pending for today's game. So assblasted about that call. How do you miss a call that badly??

My nigga. Cannot believe how fucking hard the zebras handed the game to San Diego all for Phillipe to throw the game away. And winning today means there's no reason we can't shit on the Rams and 9ers. I'm smelling a seven game streak.

>actually debating bringing Tony Romo back
This fucking season

pls do gain hope this is still the dolphins

>people thought romo was good
ISHYDDT

Romo has the third highest QB rating of all time at 97.6. He has one the best 4th quarter comeback percentage of existing QBs going back to 2009. He deserves a chance to get a ring.

I still go into every game expecting a loss, but this past month has been heavenly. Beating the Jets was when I started to turn around though. As bad as they've ever been, they always beat us at home, and I was sure last week would be no different.

And today was another big test. On the road, on the west coast, against a team that waxed us as recently as last season. Completely ignoring the fuckass officiating that absolutely favored San Diego, I expected today would be the end of the run.

But I'm glad to be wrong.

haha are you me?
i've been doubting them since week 3
even thought the browns would "expose" the shit attitude we've had these past 2 decades
nope they keep winning fucking amazing

I'll be whatever you want for $20.

I called the season done after we got hosed by the Tits, but the way we've played since then is crazy. The Dolphins of old would've gotten our titties slapped around by the Steelers, Bills, *and* the Jets, each harder than the last.

The Jets game is especially important because that's the game that, historically, we throw no matter what. Home game, two win streak, playing against an awful Jets team, etc.; everything was too perfect for us not to fuck up. But we did what good teams do and that's win.

And that's what we did today too. We overcame those fuckass refs and won despite bullshit. Adam Gase is the real deal, and really is moving this team in the right direction.

I expected the Skins to fall apart this year. They still lack talent but they no longer have an embarrassing secondary and they are learning how to win. Feels goodman

It feels so good

definitely didn't expect to be .500 at this point...

Not too shabby

All our wins are clunky and clutch as Fuck but who cares lol

It feels wrong almost.

Thank you GASED God

So many close games but we finally dominated against the donkeys

God damn my dick is hard.

After how badly >we were performing, Watt getting injured, and how >we collapsed against the Pats, I expected us to lose out.