youtu.be/5VdorxtfFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=EbAHpA-H17w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you might like V: Havitetty by Moonsorrow, it's possible

you listen to good music
>van halen
weew

perkele
I had this dream where I was asking some finns why there were so many words in their language that started with b
I don't remember the answer
thanks you're too nice

You miss /bloop/ don't you.
Rec: Jan Jelinek's Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records
Play guitar and are just good enough to have an ego about it but not self aware enough to know people don't want to listen to you play at the party.
Rec: Flower Travelling Band's Satori
You dress like the uni-bomber and people don't approach you in public
Rec: Sightings Arived in Gold
>
>perkele
This is a blue board and you shouldn't use language that coarse here.

Forgot chart

dingus (charles mingus)

I don't think there are any native Finnish words with the letter 'b' in them but I might be wrong

Are van Halen and guns n roses secretly patrician?

youtu.be/NkaFYZv2LyM

i don;t like jan janjjanacek
youtube.com/watch?v=IesxWe1pT28
>I don't think there are any native Finnish words with the letter 'b' in them but I might be wrong
wrong
'benis'

>'benis'
you got me there

are you me

STUPID

>Lil Uzi Vert
>calling others stupid
Come one, son.

>tripfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI

(unironically) gordon by the barenaked ladies
the wake - here comes everybody

I used to have Gordon in my car. It's a good album, but Stunt is their masterpiece.
I like most of the stuff on your chart. Have you heard Crash Test Dummies' God Shuffled His Feet?

>but Stunt is their masterpiece.
wrong

(still a great album though, apart from fucking one week)

i've heard that album before too

I'm guessing you think Gordon is their best album then, which is a fine opinion. It's my secind favorite.
Since you've heard that, you might wanna check out American High: Bones in the Attic, Flowers in the Basement

every time i try to roll an r it sounds antisemitic, like man i'm just chilling over here
>secretly patrician
DLR van halen is overtly patrician, GnR is 60/40 good/bad or bad/good, hard to say

nah, i can't play anything but a couple intro riffs, satori is awesome
check out guerilla toss

do you like polvo
death chants s/t
wow really good
check out Ilyas ahmed and roy montgomery
red stars theory- life in the a bubble
what do you know about the azusa plane or steven r smith

>check out Guerilla Toss
I've been meaning to and they're in one of my many rec playlists but I keep hearing good shit about them I'll probably just do it.
Have you heard pic related? It has excellent guitar work that isn't "wanky"

check out the carrie and lowell live album, A++++

seen it posted here before but never listened to it, will do
don't know azusa, only know of steven r smith from hala strana, will get on both
you ever silvester anfang, was that you?

? no

the last 2 years of my life have been a blur

have you listened to very much julian lynch
windy and carl make me feel better
you should listen to ben nash
try walking around outside more and spending money at places
even the most basic level of human interaction can make things a little more interesting
also you would like jessamine
gasp- puzzle drome trillers blah blah blha

whats steady holiday like

thanka you, I feel bad now for not giving any recs, which post was yours?

you are very welcome, i am

Yeah, it's one of the few albums I can listen to when I study and it kills all the stress without being distracting
It's like really retro pop melodies amd harmonies with modern reverb and mixing. I fucking love it.
Here's a youtube sample.
youtu.be/5VdorxtfFAE

please give me recs, i'm a pleb and can't adequately guess what other people would like

I've said this before; lurk more, listen more, use the sticky. You'll find stuff.
And stop listening to Ween.

yeah no shit you tripboi. i lurk, i've been a regular poster for years, i've listened to a lot, i'm just bad at giving recommendations because i'm a disaster at gleaning taste from a set of 25 albums someone has listened to in a week. i was just curious if anyone could tickle what i've been feeling lately, because apparently that's a skill other people possess. and use the sticky? if you've ever looked at it yourself, the sticky is fucking garbage. it's mostly entry-level drivel designed to scare off people who have never listened to full album from a serious artist in their entire lives. i asked for recs, not condescension from some shithead who has been here for a year and decided to tripfag and therefore thinks he's an elite tastemaker. go fuck yourself, but give me recs relating to the albums i posted and the rage i'm expressing, if you actually want to be helpful.

also, out of all of the shit on my chart, you picked WEEN to shit on? you're a bigger pleb than me, you have zero room to condescend if you couldn't find more worthy things to shit on. shit.

Ok, when you asserted your "pleb"ness I took that as admiting to being new. I don't like Ween (and knew eventually I'd get someone to pop after shitting on them in each of these threads so thanks for that), but if you do you should listen to them since after all I am just some loser that started using a trip this year, and if that's enough to ruin my credibility in your eyes that's fine and you can refuse my recs based on that.
I think you might wanna try The Pineapple Thief if you enjoyed that Manchester orchestra album, Adventures: Supersonic Home might be up your alley, also Crumbsnatchers: Big House, since show me the body is on there a couple times Sightings could work as well, along with Piteous Gate by M.E.S.H.
Sorry if this post seems condescending as well, I think I've upset you enough tonight.

>Ok, when you asserted your "pleb"ness I took that as admiting to being new
fair, i could've been clearer there.

> I don't like Ween (and knew eventually I'd get someone to pop after shitting on them in each of these threads so thanks for that)
oh, so you have a weird agenda against a band for no discernible reason, neat.

>but if you do you should listen to them since after all I am just some loser that started using a trip this year, and if that's enough to ruin my credibility in your eyes that's fine and you can refuse my recs based on that.
it's not that you started using it this year, it's that you use it at all, and that your very short message conveyed so many things, namely how new you are, how pretentious you are, and how you want people to know it's you posting because you think your opinions are so much better for some ass-backwards reason. yeah, refer someone who appears to be new toward the sticky. but if they're posting in a 5x5 thread specifically asking for recs, it means they want you to look at the albums and give recs based on that.

>I think you might wanna try The Pineapple Thief if you enjoyed that Manchester orchestra album, Adventures: Supersonic Home might be up your alley, also Crumbsnatchers: Big House, since show me the body is on there a couple times Sightings could work as well, along with Piteous Gate by M.E.S.H.
ayyy thank you, genuinely. i'm already into big house, but i'm definitely gonna check out the other stuff you listed

>Sorry if this post seems condescending as well
eh, less this time than last

>I think I've upset you enough tonight.
to be fair, i'm drunk and confrontational. i probably wouldn't have said anything on a normal night. you did come off insanely condescending in that first response, and it annoyed the fuck out of me. to the point that i ranted (and continue to rant) at some stranger on an anonymous imageboard about music tastes and their attitude in a very short comment.

me again, funny how hard i'm eating crow right now, you are already one of the best recommenders i've found in one of these threads. listening to some adventures, it's really in-line with the stuff on my collage and it's not just a shitty version of that stuff, either. i'm listening to "heavenly" those vox in the chorus are really tasty. sorry for being a butthurt little fucker who felt the need to rant at someone on the internet for what was probably a well-intended comment. i have problems.

Wanna reiterate Damn sucks
+Alex G, Manchester Orchestra
Ariel Pink - Mature Themes
who sisters of mercy
Stop and smell the roses every now and then again
Also go to clubs

It's aight, user. Have a tall glass of water or 2 before you go to bed.

WHY DON'T YOU CHECK OUT THE STICKY BEFORE YOU GO TO BED

just playin, thanks man. i already have my 32 oz. bottle of water on my pillow so i dont forget to drink that. sorry for my aggression and defensiveness, i'm working on it.

guess things about me
19 male infp...with a youthful heart :')
20 male infj
21 male infp

not a huge fan but not bad, thanks

22, infj
you don't have much in the way of desires, you just want to find someone nice

The walkmen are pretty good desu

+Kendrick, DJ Screw, Kanye, Perfume Genius, migos
-arca
I really haven't liked anything Arca has done since his first EPs. The latest 2 albums stand out for me as being fucking shit

+Public enemy, Kanye, Funkadelic, MBV
that charli xcx thing was ok as well. Not sure how much shelf life PC music has though

+FOTL, Nirvana
you must be the only other person on here who likes FOTL. Not a massive fan of 'plot' but there's still some fantastic stuff on there. Synths go a bit too far on it imo
Christian Fitness are also quite good

IKTF, i have wasted them so totally it feels awful.
+Aphex twin

+Prince, New Order, Primal Scream

+John MAus

rap tier list feelsgoodman

Is Get Up With It good? I'm familiar with a lot of Miles Davis, but there are parts of his discog that I still haven't gotten to. Check out Collectors' Items if you haven't yet before.

Hiatus Kaiyote is good stuff. Make sure you listen through Choose Your Weapon if you haven't already.

Oh, I have. Not sure which album I prefer from them.
You might like the Brecker Bothers or Tower of Power.

good morning

Good morning, user.

I've heard some Tower of Power stuff before, never really got into them. Might give them another try.

The Brecker bros are definitely someone whose music I need to check out. I'm familiar with Michael's sound from Jaco's Birthday Concert - he totally kills it there.

If you're into stuff with horns, you'll probably like Lettuce (or already do :P). youtube.com/watch?v=EbAHpA-H17w

Get up with it is fantastic, although it's not anything like his earlier cool jazz albums. It's basically a 2 hour long jam session with electric guitars, flute and organ at the forefront. Very psychedelic, very hypnotic, very dense. I definitely recommend listening to it, along with the live album 'Dark Magus'.

I love me some good brass, I checked that track and it's p dope. I'll be sure to check out more if their stuff.

silvester anfang is cool yeah
i havent listened to hala strana actually, but Autumn is the End by steven should do you some good
listen to Resonating Subtleties by the azusa plane too

hi guys

diE

++Doom, Endtroducing, BoC
try out Deltron 3030
++entroducing, OPN,
+++ Deltron, Indian Summer
+++ most of your chart
pretty similar tastes, Coheed is the only band I don't listen too >:)
contribute too the thread little boy

oops forgot chart

hello

hi how are you