Am I a loser if I wear briefs over the age of 21+

Am I a loser if I wear briefs over the age of 21+

Femanons, opinions? :\

nothing wrong with briefs

...just not the $5 whitey tighties from walmart

checked em'

Yeah, I know, they're just comfy. They're a turn off for females or ?

Diapers > any other underwear

LOL diapers?

You can't be female!

Retard.

>Am I a loser if I wear briefs over the age of 21+
No. You like the confort of not having your junk touch to and stick to your thighs the second you get a drop of sweat as opposed to pressure from idiots who think boxers are what all guys should wear.

Really want more femanons opinions on this.

Can take requests, I guess.

THANK YOU!
are you female?
Because seriously I wish more girls knew this. Briefs hold my junk in just right. Boxers suck and bunch up a lot....but briefs are for "losers" lol?

bump

More pics uwu

Requests? asl? :P

When I was a kid I wore breifs until about 3rd grade maybe when I was pissing with a friend and then he started making fun of me for wearing "whitey eighties" still

Then a few years later I was mocked again by a girl because my mom bought kid boxers with designs on them "haha he wears airplane underwear!"

Now that I think of it both of the people were black. Moral of the story, do or don't let niggers tell you what underwear to wear

If you're comfortable with breifs, keep wearing them

If theyre making you feel like a manbaby, maybe get some boxers for your confidence

Also, no doubt they're a turnoff for women unless they suck off old guys all the time. I'm sure some dont care, but I'm sure the majority would be attracted some fancy Calvin Klein underwear or some shit. Matter of fact, my friend detests he buys American eagle undies just for the ladies

Not wearing more comfortable and sexier panties... Kys

o-ok

>wearing underwear

Just get them in different colours or patterns. I actually prefer boxer briefs on guys.

Why's that?

They are just cuter and make butts and junk look better. They feel nicer to the touch imo too

boxer briefs why not both?

It implies that your mother bought them for you. Or atleast she bought them for you when you were a child and you just never developed your own taste.

Just wear boxer briefs. They give you all the support of briefs without the chafing or the wedgies

you should just go for the freedom afforded by jockstraps

get boxer briefs

or bikini briefs

Go for diapers instead, for real.

Like others before me have already said: Get boxer briefs. Can recommend Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren. They hold your junk in place, come in many fabrics including some that absorb sweat, and they look great and most females like these the best.

Dude fuck boxer briefs, they're a sad compromise between the failings of boxers and briefs, just wear briefs, but don't wear anything that's walmart 6-packs. Basically if your briefs cost more than $5 per pair of underwear you're probably in the clear. Fagfag here, who better to trust on men's underwear?

This is why God told us to kill gays

diapers are best underwear.