rateyourmusic.com/list/Nacre/djs-producers-and-other-electronic-projects/
pitchfork.com/
rateyourmusic.com/~hovering
rateyourmusic.com/~tinymixtapes
rateyourmusic.com/list/phlg/chanmomo-list/
rateyourmusic.com/~sodr5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finals week comin up who's ready for summer?

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp

any disco inferno man in?

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

finals are the easiest time of the skool year..... i don t even have to study my professors tell me i retain infomation like a sponge (i could maybe make a joke comparing myself to a today sponge but is it going to far) , i cant wait for summer it means i can finally start wearing my bike shorts again and not look so out of place!! the ones i bought at ross are real SNUG on me though, they really HUG my groin area :3c

Select all images that match the label: hamster.
`

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

rateyourmusic.com/~kevinsweg

R8 my taste

Nice pic. I feel something thick and creamey moving down...

Based Lolicon Ploymaths Like /R "Y" M/

I dropped out earlier this semester so o well

Also, has anyone else here actually been in theblueraccon's Discord?

Pedo

add me rateyourmusic.com/~eatdrinktalkthink

no they didnt

rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko

I dislike you as a person.

idol is my life and i love rating it

r8 my profile

rateyourmusic.com/~eminemlover

I thought she was the one. She was literally everything I dreamed about in a woman. A god tier ploymath with superior taste in music films and art. I got so excited when she added me as a friend. We had lovely chats about interesting music, and plenty of other things not to mention.
I went to bed every night fantasizing about her. Just thinking about her posts and ratings sent me over the edge. I literally could not keep her out of my mind no matter what I did. I hoped we would get married one day. We would have the cutest children that we could raise into ploymaths of their own. I was so happy just thinking about our potential future together. But then one day she said: " L "Y" J, but I got a huge dick"
I was devastated. The girl I was in love with turned out to be transgender, and she didn't even have the surgery to remove the penis. I started drinking heavily every day. The doctors said my liver was starting to get damaged but I don't care. Now all I can do these days is stay locked up in my parents basement and eat and excrete when it's necessary, and make the occasional post here of my sad tale.

Cool!!

it ok, i forgive you

rateyourmusic.com/~pathora

legit plausible

Where did all these noobs come from, da flip?
is there a convention going on??

ur just mad ive been on their longer

Cute u think im talking about u...................

whooz da best raper then??

If you didn't join 2006 you're less than worthless

EMINME ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thakn
2002 wAS THE BSET YEAR OF MY LYFE EMINEM SHWO CAME OUT

anime is my friend

rateyourmusic.com/~lad

(effectively 5.5)

There's literally nothing wrong with posting photos of cute anime girls, or real cute girls.

lad like ~lad

t. Jmarvin

rateyourmusic.com/~Keolia

hey and goodnight

Young nigga (ain't) got it hard 'cause his dicks too small, but not L "Y" J's, his is really big and tall.

i think l "y" j goes to my skool......... i saw a kid in the hall way wearing a tshirt that had a list of chuck norris jokes on it.. gotta admit it was f####ing funny

Who the fuck is LYJ
How fucking pathetic do you have to be to keep forcing this retarded meme for months

Google 'self suck' and tell me what u see

>He doesn't know who L "Y" J is

Wtf I hate L "Y" J now!

rateyourmusic.com/list/Nacre/djs-producers-and-other-electronic-projects/

>New College album out
>not even listed on RYM
>tfw

Is this satire?

Ohoho
How do I get taste like this?

This. It seriously wasn't even that hard to find out who L "Y" J is. Seriously, L "Y" J has given so many hints as to who they are in these threads you'd have to be retarded to not know who they are by now.

But, for those who still somehow don't know, they said that I could also give the occasional hint as to who they are, so I will tell you that the person who is L "Y" J did NOT post their account in this thread, as of this time. If you thought this post was helpful please upvote it or like it, wow reacts only.

>How do I get taste like this?
visit pitchfork.com/ once

That only rules out like 9 posters. L "Y" J's own hints are more subtle and often cryptic and are not always posted when they post their alias but often just as random posts, but way more useful.

>instructions unclear
>penis caught in zipper

LOL where do U come up with dis stuff

why does my favorite blankie smell of ramen in milk

t. cherrypicker who doesn't actually recognize most of the items on that list

even most of the shit reviewed by pitchfork that's on there has received poor or lackluster scores

i found solid incriminating evidence pertaining to L "Y" J's identity on the archive, and was about to post it before all the data was purged. all those hours of pure sleuthery... lost in the rain

discogs, boomkat, and residentadvisor are good starts (for electronic, DJ mixes, electronic dance, etc)

find a label with an album or release that you enjoy, then explore other releases within that same label

>misuses deep house repeatedly
>only seems to list albums and eps
>couches everything on there within a non-dance genre
vomitworthy list, fucking hell

New RYM logo is quite cool

you got some real balls shittalking based nacre

dont you have some tech house albums to listen to ""based"" nacre looooool

post people with better taste in dance music than Nacre
I'll start
rateyourmusic.com/~hovering

americans cannot understand music, any american who rates dance music is wasting their time and everyone elses

rateyourmusic.com/~tinymixtapes

>no singles rated
no...

I'm in the church and I've come
To claim you with my iron drum

Reminder to rate all chanmomo releases a 5!

rateyourmusic.com/list/phlg/chanmomo-list/

dude, it's not a singles list and doesn't make itself out to be a compilation of merely club-friendly bangers

people who actually think that only singles can be "good taste in dance music" are flat-out wrong and are only reducing electronic dance to some standard that it has no obligation to conform to in the first place

it's at the very least an actual effort to recommend releases to people outside of the basic

/bleep/ leave

rateyourmusic.com/~sodr5

i've been checking out more polish jazz. any polish jazz aficionados itt

also good morning

pards out

none of you britbongs ever sufficiently back up your claims as to 'why singles matter' nor make any attempt to "educate" people on why their taste is 'shit'

so why are you here?

*grabs popcorn* this is gonna be good

are you fucking stupid
singles matter because thats how dance music is generally released
most singles are not compiled into an album el pardo
almost every major touchstone in dance music history is a single or even just one side of a single
dance music is also obviously quite closely linked to djing and club culture, and no dj plays through a full fucking album, they mix singles although many might play some single tracks off albums.

while those statements are all true, it's simply pointless and self-defeating to force dance music into one structure

there are plenty of dance albums that are mixed like dj mixes or that are comprised of tracks with the same atmosphere as any regular club single, there's literally no solid argument against why other formats should be any less enjoyable

honestly i don't see the benefit in thinking this way, you just miss out on a lot of enjoyable music by dismissing anything other than singles and EPs

where did anyone dismiss any format except for the people who seem to think they know about dance music solely from rating albums

> people who seem to think they know about dance music solely from rating albums
nobody is making claims about superior knowledge, a list for sharing was posted and that's it

Good morning, pal. Here's a cute idol pic for you.

I have the best taste in this thread.

I've rated over 20,000 albums across an incredibly vast range of genres.

I've become a master of music à la a "tru guru".

prove it

thank you bkb ( ◠‿◠ )

my gf is the cutest idol imo

I don't have anything left to prove.

I have ascended to the plane of tru guru.

You'll understand once you get on my plane.

pedo /likes little girls)

Please protect her and her chastity with your life. I do not want you to become Quentin Compson! I love and support you two beautiful beings.

;_;7 thank you bkb...my heart is full

bump for idol

wdhmbt

why does ~hladik sit in these threads defending dance music all the time
doesn't he know that music is for the people and not just for blowjob-lipped pussies with the upper-body strength of a toothpick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)
good read

hladik's been missing for over a month everywhere, whackjob

is that why you left chart threads

no he hasn't lol
nah chart threads are lame; it's a bitch having to remake them all the time

>so out of the loop he doesnt know that hladik's been missing on all fronts

i have news sal

im not hladik you autistic freak

You.

bangerz, you know em?

the point still stands that ur a fag

Guys, we're getting too off topic here. This is the rateyouridol general.

What rating do you give this idol? I give her a 5.

i would not call almost anything on there a banger but yes i do know most of them