First play through

First play through...

Who is the correct choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak
youtube.com/watch?v=xqw1byJrkbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Choose the imperial guy. A lot of people think that imperials are bad for signing the peace treaty, which meant that worship of Talos (a Nord God) is outlawed by the Aldmeri Dominion (High Elves that the imperials fought against in the Great War).

This is one of the leading causes for the stormcloak rebellion. However, what the stormcloaks like to forget is that the Imperials are the only thing stopping the AD from invading Skyrim. So if you choose the stormcloaks and have their ending, chances are the AD will invade Skyrim. And since the Stormcloaks are strong but not as strong as imperials, they'll have no chance at fending off the AD so they will lose and Skyrim will be under AD control.

The correct choice is to throw that game in the garbage and play oblivion.

Fuck off

Chose stormcloacks. Because imperials are niggers.

If you're a pragmatist, choose the Imperials.
If you're into MAGA, choose Stormcloaks.

> Falling for the Skyrim jew

Skyrim is utterly soulless, and the choice makes no difference. Go install Enderal (overhaul mod) and bask in its glory instead. 10x better

It doesn't matter at all. That's the problem with Skyrim. The world won't change on bit no matter what you do. Bethesda fucked up royally with Skyrim in that regard. Play Morrowind.

these
Skyrim is one of the best examples for developers dumbing down their RPGs. This has something to do with getting a larger target audience. Also, people expect voice acting in all dialogue nowadays so preparing for every choice the player could make become infinitely more difficult and expensive. If you want a good RPG play Morrowind (if it has to be TES), or get into the classics like Baldurs Gate, Fallout or Arcanum (which no one seems to remember for some reason)

My nigga

Explain enderal for me, please?

Alright niggers I just put 120 mods on this bitch and finally got it to run smoothly, took me like a week to do

It's a whole nother game, trust me. Shit looked completely gray before

AD?

I thought Stormcloaks were closer to trust protesters

What if I think both those ideologies are the same thing?

Classics like Fallout 4 amirite? xD

protip: your choice dosent matter because its not an RPG ;)

>120 mods
Pleb, get on my level, i run 246 mods, with 20 mod masters

That's fucking sick. My rig is kind of old, I have a 660ti so script heavy stuff has been causing some lag

You run anything that got taken down from nexus? I got fire and ice overhaul and civil war

I run most my mods off loverslab. I got an i7 4xxx and hd7777.

I and currently using a set up where im a magical pimp. I kidnapped maven black briar. I put her in a skin tight fetish outfit, and i whore her out in inns and docks for beds and transit (also have a transit overhaul mod) she has taken over 3000 different cocks in over 20000 differnt fuckings.

Serves the bitch right for saying my outfit was trash

I obviously have much to learn about how many mods there really are

where is this image from?

Go on loverslabs, grab sexlab, defeat, and devious beginnings (not the name, but google "sexlab skyrim alternative starts")

With the new starts you can start the game in 40 different ways. Like you start as a humble blacksmith in whiterun

Or a slave who escaped her sex master

Or a hunter lost in the woods

Or an ancient drauger queen who came to life

Skyrim is the single most overrated thing in history of overrating things.

The entire game is just an empty world map.

>guys, lets put in some mountains and some forests
>and uhhh... copy paste a few villages here and there
>what about the story, boss?
>who cares, lol, we'll just say running around an empty world is the new definition of RPG
>profit

Overrated piece of shit.

Torment: Tides of Numenera, now THAT'S hot.

If youre going to play a game thats not Skyrim that game is called Morrowind, sir.

I like telling people it's my modded game but it's just a river somewhere with dovahkiin photoshopped in

thanks bro

That's autistic.

Why would you even need so many?

The game has nothing else besides its world map, so what the hell are the mods for?
Another neckbeard tits in HD mod?

I miss arcanum, probably replay it soon.

This. Morrowind was an absorbing experience...were I less cynical I might even embarrass myself by saying something faggoty like 'magical'. Skyrim, on the obverse (numismatically speaking) never managed to engage me.

This. The prettiest world.

Also
>randomly walking down a path
>the carcass of a wizard falls under your feet
>you can steal his shit and pretend youre a wizard until you actually are one

Skyrim doesnt have that

>says the game is nothing but world map
>asks what the mods are for

To add story and gameplay to the map, user

Play Morrowind. Anyway, Stormcloacks!

Well, your choices are between an empire cucked by the high elves and racist jackasses cucked by everyone else.

Gameplay-wise I've always liked siding with the imperials over the stormcloaks, because the stormcloaks suck ass.

shut the fuck up, you don't know shit bitch

Go suck an elfs dick, faggot

Skyrim belongs to the nords

I like oblivion more as well

To be fair, that guy wasnt a wizard either, thats why hes dead

Downloading literally hundreds of mods to make a shit game better is.... autistic.

The moment i discovered Skyrim is trash i just uninstalled it, instead of searching for hundreds of third party trash content to make a trash game less trash.

But whatever floats your boat.

Easy OP, pick none and go scalp hunting some aldmeri dominion fucks.

Both are pretty terrible. But once you play the game you begin to appreciate Jarl Balgruff's love for his people in Whiterun. Like you will really respect him. He also holds off on siding with anyone but ends up siding with the Empire because it will be better for his people.

Pick the empire

edgelord deteted

Look, just cause -you- hate the game, doesnt mean i hate the game.

I find it tolerable at base. I played the base game unmodded once. But it lost its charm.

Now, with mods, i have infinitely more things to do, and more ways to do it. There is a mod that overhauls levels to make it more like morrowind. Adding in more rpg elements.

Now the game is good (to me). Now answer this, if bethesda added in all these things i liked on their own, would they be autistic? Or am i autistic cause i did their job? Or do you just like telling other people they are autistic for liking the things you dont like?

I think of skyrim less as a game, and more as an engine to build your own game.

Then again, i have the imagination and patience to do that

I'm going to side Imperials because Jarl Balgruff seems like a total cuck

But then again stormcloaks armor is so much better

You can literaly slaughter thousands of bandits/dragons/creatures without stopping, the AD wouldn't be close to an issue in the context of the game.

Google it jabroni. Basically an entirely new game made with Skyrim mechanics. Has an absolutely terrific story and a wonderfully crafted world with interesting characters, good voice acting, swell balance and superb music

the stormcloaks are basically white nationalists. So that's about it.

I was just hoping for a small surmise, currently on 3kb connection, so Sup Forums is all i can do. Nexus wont even load before a timeout happens

Ill check it when im back home

So the empire truly isn't corrupt?

Much like those digits, the empire is just a bit off

play stormcloaks
Skyrim is for the nords.
Otherwise you're a degenerate.

Fucking elf fuckers. The elves are the nigger of elder scrolls lore, and actual niggers exist

its called an opinion faggot, like assholes, everybody got one.

Like i said, whatever floats your boat, senpai.
With no offense or trolling intended, i think what you're doing the definition of fanboyism:

>game is trash, but i NEED it to be good, so instead of uninstalling and moving on to other things/games ill install 200 mods in the span of the next 10 years.

Its like, Apple made a new Iphone 999 with 1 button and no functionality, and instead of getting a better phone you get hundreds of third party modifications to make the Iphone less shit.

No edging intended, i honestly think its just funny.

inb4 its all a matter of taste.

Even taste has its limits. Things like justin bieber are just plain shit, explaining it with "taste" doesnt work. Same with Skyrim.

skyrim was for the forsworn before the nords, and the snow elves before them. nords don't own shit, they own as much as the empire does.

Ulfric Stormcloak is an Thalmor asset.
He's literally being used by the Thalmor to divide Skyrim so they can come and take over.
Joining the Empire is literally the good guy choice.

Aldmeri Dominion

The problem with your sentiment is it takes absolutely no input from a persons personality.

I build things. I rebuild classic cars, i design and hand build structures on my land, built a go cart for my son. Stuff like that.

I take that enthusiasm and extend it to videogames. I love to mod games. A great game can stand alone in my mind as great, but a game you can mod is amazing in its potential.

If i had a phone that was shit, i would definitely try all i could to make it better, not out of loyalty to the brand, but out of the enjoyment of trying to make it better.

I dare say, i like modding and getting the game to run and play well with the mods, better than the game with mods.

So while i can see your point
>that phone is shit, get a new one

My mind sees
>that phone is shit, how can i make it better

Explain, or is it "the big picture prediction" sorta thing?

This guy gets it.....

Skyrim was awfull...

It has the chewing gum affect like every game nowadays.

Good at the begining, but loses its flavor.

Gets boring..

You spit it out....

Gee gee.......

An extension to what i said:

I have on multiple occasions put scripts on smart fridges to make them do other shit, like run doom, or do other things such as be able to browse the internet

The Empire is flawed but they're inclusive. The stormcloaks feel Birds are superior to every other race - specifically elves.

I've never used a nord as a serious character, and there for don't feel like their claim to superiority is valid. Siding with the cloaks if you aren't a nord is like being an uncle tom.

Well, birds can fly, so they are closer to dragons

what game doe

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

That's exactly why all modern games are piles of shit.

>lets make 10% of a game and release it for 60$, these gullible idiots will finish the game for us for free in the next couple of years, while we grab the fat checks.

Not to mention, Bethesda should be nuked.
They ruined the Fallout franchise, fucking Call of Duty is now more of an RPG.

I deleted the game 2 hours after installing, managed to get a refund. I could smell the shittiness from miles away.

Sheeeit, that is fucking crazy. But the last line sorta negates everything, cause the elves realize if stormcloaks win it will also be bad for them, possibly saying that cant take a united skyrim

Femanon here. Where can I get some redguard cock?

I like your attitude towards building and stuff, its really cool, manly stuff, but doing it with games is destructive to the business.

I agree completely about fallout, but you act as if a game studio isnt going to try and get away with as little as possible at all times.

The days of black isle giving you a 1000 hour journey are long gone, friend

Calm down Todd.

>what is Torment: Tides of Numenera

You deserve those dubs, friend, but i aint destroying the video game industry, money making cash grabs are.

For every modder who buys the game (me) there are a dozen people who steal the game to spite the developer (many of my friends, and also me sometimes)

Game development isnt a labor of love anymore. Its straight business. Used to be in the 80s, and 90s, you had people who loved videogames and cherished them making the games. Thats why they didnt need mods or anything.

Now you have an asshole who used to own a chain of factories telling the creators "yea, that is a nice whateverthefuck you put it, but it cost 3 man hours and wont give us 1 guaranteed rate of play. Cut it, add it in later for a 99 cent transaction."

Thalmor are clearly jews, right?

Also, what's the best graphic city overhaul? Sexy and Jk are too bland imo

A single shining example of a game. Get back to me when you can name 9 more that came out recently

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORD

Trips of 8 calls it

Thalmor are jews, write it on a wall

The real choice is skooma - always

ONLY ONE NORD THOUGH, SKIGHAW THE PRIAPIST

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, FOR I LOVE YOU."

Skooma isnt a choice, its how you live your life

>A single shining example of a game. Get back to me when you can name 9 more that came out recently

i got nothing, besides Torment....
BF1 got boring after 2 hours, thats that for FPS's.
And all other modern "RPGs" suck donkey dicks.

Wait, i think i got one!!
Stellaris, that's a decent title. Its an RTS, but a good one.

>Someday video games will really look this good

>she has taken over 3000 different cocks in over 20000 differnt fuckings
As a guy with over 2000h Skyrim, this might be the turning point in my life. What the shit are we doing with our lives?

And thats what im saying, games are just on a downslope. Back when videogames were a niche market or something "thought lesser of" people had more control.

How quickly do you think an executive would shut down the development of something like mario cart if made today? Or something like megaman?

>its a racing game made with the character from an existing ip
>That sounds unprofitable, ill give you a tenth of the budget that "shooty microtransaction 10" gets, and if that sells well we will give it to the chinese developers to make a mobile app. What else you got?
>well, this guy shoots
>Executive gets a hardon
>Energy balls at robots
>goes flaccid
>B-but he gains their powers and can use it against other
>GREAT! WE CAN SELL THE NEW POWERS FOR 5 BUCKS A POP.
>n-no thats not it, its free
>Get the fuck outta my office, you are fired

Mate, loverslab. Grab all the sexlab mods. Become a pimp in skyrim.

I purposefully give her pussy out for a disposition increase, and make it super low so she has to do like 20 dudes to get me dinner

Whoring out maven black-briar, thats what we are doing

imperials for them free ingots at riverwood forge

Can some tell me how to link a master file to a mod in Mod Organizer? A master file just has a different name than it's patch and I can't start the game now

Imperials are Democrats, Stormcloaks are GOP.
Ulfric is Trump.

You decide OP.

First off, start the game without master and patch. If game runs, good

Next add in master. Does game run? Good. If not, go back a step

Next add in patch. If game runs, good. If not. Remove it and try new patch

If new patch doesnt work, try to rename the patch to make it easier to find master.

If that doesnt work, make sure you have correct patch for your system.

Repeat til daylight breaks and you feel immensely shameful

In my honest opinion, you should pick who you think your character would side with. Mine at the moment will end up siding with the Imperial Legion because even though she doesn't like the sycophants running the show she hates the mistreatment of the Dunmer people at the hands of Ulfric Stormcloak even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqw1byJrkbA

i like the new fallout games. they are great.

that being said i also like the old fallout games and would like to tip about Fallout 1.5

it's a fan-made game using the Fallout 2 engine. it takes place between Fallout 1 and Fallout 2. it was completed a couple of months ago

check it out if you honestly think all modern games are piles of shit

I'm really loving Torment. Wasteland 2 wasnt bad, but was a warmup imo.

Same deal with Pillars of Eternity. "working out the kinks".

Havent tried Tyranny yet.

>Fallout 1.5
Thanks for the tip man. You know about the restoration patch for 2? Adds in all the cut content

The Thalmor are Russia.

It's 8am right now and I haven't slept

I also have class at 10 but that's not happening lol

This is so addicting. My game looks sexy as fuck now.

yep, there's a similar patch for fallout 1 to make it more enjoyable as well

Nice, good on ya l, mate. Happy gaming

you seem to forget that the redguards are still fighting the AD and doing a good job. Don't fall for stupid politics. make skyrim great again and join the true nords of skyrim