Blacks invented everything. Whites stole everything from blacks

Blacks invented everything. Whites stole everything from blacks.

Nice try nigger.

WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET

What exactly?

he right tho

germans and northern europeans were jungle bunnies till roughly a 1000 yrs ago when they started getting civilized by darker people from middle east and southern europe

bitch jews, italians, middle easterns, persians indians chinese etc invented everything your neanderthal white ass couldnt even write till a few centuries ago

Yeah, which is why African countries are such technocracies.

so everything is the black's fault. nuclear weapons, viruses, bacterial immunity from antibiotics, and the fact that the McRib isn't around any more. thanks, blacks.

Hats tilted to the side. Committing crimes. Child endangerment. Running from the police. And the ability to deny anything

Reminds me of this pic. Everybody should save this pic.

Bait invented everything. Trolls respond to bait theft.

>germans and northern europeans were jungle bunnies till roughly a 1000 yrs ago when they started getting civilized by darker people from middle east and southern europe

Found the non European. All of us Europeans identify ourselves as white Caucasians. No matter if you are from Southern-Europe or Northern-Europe. BUT this probably isnät the case for NON Native-Europeans ;^)

Such ignorance.
Either a self-hating white apologist or just another liberal fascist.

KFC invented everything. Chicken stole everything from KFC

>Egyptians enslaved Jews.

There isn't any accounts backing up this statement. Archaeology also has no proofs.
There is the only one source that mention Jews being slaves of Egyptians - Bible. But Bible is nothing more than anthology of Middle Eastern fairy tales, so...

Women invented penises. Men stole penises from women.

Judaism = religion (mostly Caucasians)
Italians = white Caucasians (at least Native-European ones)
Persians = Caucasians
Indians = Caucasians
Chinese = Mongoloids

Actually now that i think only thing that unites these groups and separates them from Sub-Saharan Africans (black people) is that all of these human groups have Neanderthal DNA. Chinese have even little more than Caucasians. Actually black people are the only human group on this planet without Neanderthal DNA. Is there some kind of connection here?? ;^)

>All of us Europeans identify ourselves as white Caucasians.

No, only Americans do that and you aren't Europeans anymore.

Actually Egyptians also had many European slaves before Holy Roman Empire put stop to it and showed black man his place in this world.

lol no we dont spics, eyetalians, portugese, greek etc are considered niggers

>Chinese have even little more than Caucasians

Chinese have in addition DNA of Denisova hominin.

But I'm Native-European. Greek to be exact. All Native-Europeans (NATIVE DOESN'T MEAN black people or muslims) identify and always have identified themselves as white. Of course OPPRESSOR immigrant Europeans don't identify themselves as white but they aren't Europeans to start with so it's all good ;^)

This.

Not in Europe. In Europe they are considered as white and part of Native-Europeans.

You know i kinda have feeling that you guys aren't Native-Europeans? Perhaps you should move away from Europe and stop oppressing Native-European people ;^)

>NATIVE DOESN'T MEAN black people or muslims

Say that to Albanians and Bosnians. Albanians, if you don't know, are descendants of Illyrians who lived in Europe from the early Bronze age. And yes, they're Muslims now.

I meant Middle-Eastern muslim. The stereotypical looking muslims.

That's why they still live in straw and mud huts while the while whites have been designing and constructing things like coliseums for well over a thousand years. The only "great" accomplishment of the blacks are the pyramids in Egypt. Which are completely useless tombs used to glorify one person.