Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm here for you Anonymous; don't s-suffer in silence!

What does the somantic nervous system do?

Why do you type like that?

Somatic*

>don't s-suffer in silence!

Don't stutter in text form like an imbecile.

How do I force myself to work one something when I don't want to and subconsciously sabotage myself?

Well you're up early...

Quit calling yourself a psychologist grad school fag. You are breaking the ethics of your profession.

Why do you bastards get all uppity when I'm too happy but don't give a shit when I'm too sad

Forward sensory information to/from the CNS.

L-like what?

C-can't stop, won't s-stop.

Because sadness spreads easy.

N-not really.

W_what?

Easy; break the task into tiny, bite sized pieces, then schedule them by ease of completion.

The dopamine released from completing the first, trivial task will get you through the next one, and the next one, etc etc.

How come you weren't motivated/smart enough to become a psychiatrist?

newfag gtfo

Didn't w-want to be a psychiatrist, h-had more interest in computation.

If you're trying to be a 'professional' psychologist, what does it add to pretend that you're stuttering in text form? Is there some sort of psychological theory behind it, or are you just trying to mentain the status quo of autism on Sup Forums

What happens if there's too much cortisol in my body?

>cortisol
Cushing's syndrome

Are you prepared for the huge snowstorm you're about to get slammed with

I don't see why people have a problem with the stuttering. I mean the advice is sound, and the conversation is enjoyable. May just be the fact that I have sort of a fetish for stutters though.

N-no, what? Snow s-storm?!
It's t-the middle of March!

Is psychology reliable nowadays?

/sci/ claims it is a pseudoscience.

Okay, and? W-why does what /sci/ claim m-matter?

I like little girls age 7-12 more than I should. What do?

Google it, NYC is supposed to get slammed

Why would anyone want to ask you anything? You sound so fucking dumb with the stuttering thing that taking you seriously is a real stretch.

S-seek medical help.

Whew! M-maybe I should work from home...

Brought it up as a context. /sci/ made me curious and I consider you reliable so I had to ask.

Hey ali, how are you this morning

S-same reason you did

Use Classical Conditioning, faggot. Do something to upset or disgust yourself every time you get aroused or excited by underaged bitches, and then focus on that feeling. It'll suck, but eventually it'll start to sink in--and then your interest will be half disgust without you doing anything. Keep it up, focus on the negative half, and eventually you'll just feel the bad shit.

Once you've done that, focus on "good," but not sexual things. Try a parental angle, maybe.

It'll work. It won't work easily, but it'll get the job done.

is it really you? i saved your cooking thread it was good.

do a mora cosplay please irl

That's certainly a thought. I would go to the grocery store today and stock up on necessities!

Aversion t-therapy isn't particularly good at helping pedophiles dear.

W-who is Mora?

I d-don't really have any necessities luckily.

I'm horribly scared of driving a car.

Like really scared like how people with claustrophobia have of being in small rooms or people who flip out if they're on a place.

Even thinking about it makes my pulse go through the roof and I get cold sweats and I have nightmares of being in a bad car crash at least once a week.

I'm 33 and have quit driving school right before the practical part began twice.

Wat do?

So I used to work at a mortuary. I was doing fine until I had to embalm a child. I started hearing breathing and voices (most of them nonviolent). I got the medication and it made me feel really depressed and I self harmed really bad. Idk what to do. Plz help I don't wanna take more medication....

G-go to your doctor and ask about phobias; t-they can direct you to a psychologist who c-can aid you in getting over them.

Phobias are relatively trivial t-to treat.

W-what medication did y-you take?
What f-form of therapy are y-you in?

I have been really interested in the idea of taking a life.

I am not sure if this is normal.

It seems like it would be pretty easy as long as the person was not connected to you in any way and you didn't take anything with you or leave anything behind.

My dick gets hard thinking about it.

do more cosplay irl i meant

T-that doesn't sound normal no.

...I l-literally do about 7 threads a week cosplaying dear. Check my schedule on patreon: alicemargatroid

Hey alice! I was thinking of you so I came to look for your thread

Don't freeze!

>T-that doesn't sound normal no.

that's all you have to say?

Ah? D-do I know a Suwako?

I'll t-try

What are some effective ways of memorising terms and definitions?

Im a nonviolent individual who people see as kind and caring. Which is true, but when someone crosses me or someone im close to, all i can do is fantasize about torturing and killing them. I listen to fucked up music to get out my urges in a less destructive fashion. Is something wrong with me? I really want to see those people bleed

>D-do I know a Suwako?

No, I just have a foot fetish. Love your streams and threads

Morning Alice! Be safe in the snow!

I just got a new clinical psych but my psychiatrist wants to prescribe me Navane or something like that. I was taking Loxapine.

I'm tired of living wouldn't say suicidal but everything feels so numb and dull I honestly just sleep with my spare time now any advise to "spice up" my life?

oh cool thanks

Google "memory palace".

Oh g-good to hear

Why do mondays suck so much

why would a guy pretend to be a grill on the internet?

T-those are pretty powerful drugs, d-do you still have hallucinations?

S-sure

>D-do you know m-my youtube too?

Yes, you sent me a message on steam and I subbed to it when I got it!

hey alice why do you ask for money and have all these patreon packages while you earn a good buck

when will i wake up ? I got the hint that im in a coma and all of you are actually a part of my imagination , so just tell me , when will this hell end ?

You're either a bad psychologist or a retarded if that's your definition of the somatic nervous system

N-no idea

I'm sorry to say this, but you're here forever, just like the rest of us.

As if your new schedule wasn't packed with enough content. Here you are before work! I have no concerns to ask advice on at this time I just enjoy these threads.

I'm a 24 year old NEET and I live with my parents. Wat do?

No idea what I want to do in life I'm 24 and NEET

but would you reward me with the reward if I transfered the corresponding amount?

are you me spooky

How do I get rid of my very bad procrastination habit? I'm always in denial but it's costing me my academic and social life. It's honestly bothering me.

>What do you want to do (with your life) ?
Not that user but I cannot answer this question.
I don't want to do 'nothing' but at the same time I don't know what 'something' is.

Not OP, but somatic is a division of the peripheral nervous system, so it is technically correct

I am also having this issue.

im that user and in the same boat S U F F E R I N G

Morning threads are optional, s-so they don't count.

W-what skills do you have?

What s-skills do you have?

Legally obligated t-to do so.

S-sounds great

What do you do with your time?

fuck psychiatrists, they never really did anything for people with depression but make theirselves kill themselves more by recommending all this shit medicine for pharmaceutical companies to profit. When actually they could just use drugs and psychedelics to ease their anxiety.

>Soon I'll b-be able to get a custom URL.

Use it wisely, my friend had it as his real name and hasn't been able to change it. On the upside, I only added him because of him using his name as his username. It was my first and last name with 1 letter changed in my first name.

We've been friends for years now.

Ahhh, I remember the days when everyone's runescape name was their last name and two numbers.

I can binge watch anime and sleep for 18+ hours a day

S-stop waiting for motivation! Motivation comes from DOING, n-not from WISHING to do!

Divide your task into tiny itty bitty pieces, each one taking 1-4 hours. Then schedule them according to dependencies; which piece depends on which other piece?

Then arrange them by ease, and work on the smallest piece that gets you forward momentum. Schedule a few a day, and force yourself through the first few.

You'll be done b-before you know it, almost falling forward as the dopamine kicks in!

I don't think I have any skills.

sleep mostly and some vidya/anime theres just nothing that compels me to do more

Have you tried finding something you enjoy and then doing it a bunch and getting good at it?

Dope-amine

Y-yeah, except no.

It'll j-just be CeltyPlays

W-wow! That's p-pretty impressive!
Become a security guard.

Everyone h-has skills dear

Yes. My main issue is sleep deprivation. I can't sleep very well, and I feel like it's making everything worse.

H-have you tried unisom? It's OTC, w-works very well as a sleep aid.

I'm like 90 pounds though who would hire me as a security gaurd

A l-lot of places, actually; all y-you have to do is signal an alarm.

Also, y-you need to gain weight. I'm l-like 90 pounds, and skeletal.

Melatonin, valerian root probably better and cheaper

Negatory. I'll give it a try. Do you think marijuana might help?

Hnnng, are you wearing a cute nightie right now, Alice?

You would be really surprised who they will hire...

All I do is watch anime and play video games.

but who is "they"
I AM SKELETAL!

Post some of your cosplay photos. Please!

N-neither of those are particularly effective.

I d-don't recommend it unless it is legal in y-your area, and y-you have a vaporizor.

I'm in t-the shower.

S-sounds like you need to start doing new things dear

that's 40 kilos. aaaaaaaaaaah How tall are you? That sounds skeletal indeed my brother (14 who's kinda smallish) is 45 kilos.

IDK about skeletal....depends on how tall you are. Your pictures don't make you look unhealthily skinny.

Try markets/outlet stores usually you sit at the entrance or drive a truck around the parking lot.

Alright, I n-need to go to work kids.
Please contact m-me via the following methods if y-you need more help:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays

S-see you all tonight for tea~

I might just try it to see if moving would be even worth it, cuz my friend had severe depression and anxiety and he moved to Denver and he said its magical.

I have trouble finding motivation to get up imagine trying to squeeze in eating it may sound silly but i just have trouble wanting to eat
im like 6'2"