How the fuck is this not out of bounds?

How the fuck is this not out of bounds?

Same reason why this isn't a fumble.

>comparing a shitty rule being properly applied to someone literally stepping out of bounds
are all raiderspics this eternally butthurt and retarded?

actually not at all. but nice try raider fag.

>I have a small white dick, I'm a tool and a good soldier I don't question my massa
Fixed. Now fuck off underage, real men are talking in this thread.

>

hard to tell from that angle t b h

Why is Pedro Mendoza Trujillo Mendez Herrera de la Fuente so retarded?

that was the first thing i thought when i saw the replay. i was sure he went out

disgusting bandwagoners can't handle the truth

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

They're salty cause they will all get deported soon. Wetbacks literally on suicide watch

raiders finally have a decent record for the first time in literal decades and suddenly faggots like you come out the woodwork.

But you're not the bandwagoner

maybe if your brain functions like a 2 year old

The first of many asterisks
Cheatriot bandwagoners are full blown cancer

>can't get laid as all the girls laugh at his small dick
>told by a fatty it's the immigrants fault
>thinks this will prevent girls laughing at his small dick
lol 18-1

Only looks out because his shoes are white and they blend in with the lines.

you must be new here if you think I'm now bandwagoning the Raiders

>he thinks I'm a pats fan

Everyone hates spics amigo, not just bombston. Start packing up Juan.

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

>he think any cares aboot his opinion
>still has a small dick
Man its like you have alot of free time to yell on a Chinese cartoon image board

>miss your PAT and allow this to happen
>lose your shit about a very close call

lmao

Was trying to make a point that when you watch the game and see an obvious bullshit call and the refs are just straight up lying to your face. I forgot where I was where it now turns into politcs even when you are trying to talk about what the thread is related too. tl;dr disgsuting bandwagoners ruined this board

Lmao all you can say is >muh dick? jajaja Juan you better brush up on that Spanish soon

Also forgot to add Goodell hates the Lions, Raiders and the Saints, the cock sucking refs are trained to find ways to screw them over. pic related

How can he hate you when the raiders were literal garbage for the last 15 years?

Raiders fans mad af.
Denver over raiders in the wild card.

Cap it.

>ha ha ha stop talking aboot my small dick ha ha
I guess when you never get laid all you can do is laugh

Happened last year in Monday night Browns vs ravens the refs didn't even review it like they are supposed to

>letting an entire defense attempt murder on the QB
he doesnt hate the saints, he just puts them below the cheats

Women need to stay out of football

I remember that game, nothing but excuses as to why it was okay while spending a good part of the season making threads crying and complaining about every call that didn't go their way as some sort of conspiracy
Worst bandwagoners in sports

refs failed geometry that's how.