Mexican NT showing Trump who the BOSS is

>"Mexican immigration has to stop. They are sending their rapists. A wall has to be built"
>Trumps wins the presidency on Tuesday
>Qualification match USA vs Mexico on Friday (3 days later)
>Match played in Ohio (Trump's bastion)
>USA soccer team gets defeated on its own lands

Webm related

didn't even know we had a soccer game playing desu

I don't know anybody who actually knew there was a divegrass match between that shithole and us

Aside from the flags above me who are acting as if they don't care, especially now that handegg is on. Mexico did have the US by the balls during the first have, because Klinnsman was actually mad enough to run a 3-4-3. But the US Played a better second have, its just that it seems that the NT doesn't seem to grasp the concept of "Defending" or "Covering someone during a corner kick."

The US and Mexico will make it to the World Cup regardless, but this was an important game that the US blew, it could've ended in a draw easily.

Mexico doesn't send their best player anymore. We had to send them back

>Mexico wins on American soil

Wall just got 10 feet higher tbqh, and Chincharito is gonna pay for it.

>acting as if they don't care

but we honestly don't care, 95% of the population was probably unaware there was a match being played, and even those who did probably didn't care either way. the 5% of the US population who watches soccer regularly is mostly 2nd generation immigrants or hipsters. most people DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOCCER in the US. This is 100% fact and cannot be disputed.

The result was probably on the front page of every Mexican newspaper, on the other hand, it maybe got a paragraph or two in the sports section of US newspapers.

>The result was probably on the front page of every Mexican newspaper

KEK This is true

>Trump opposing all Mexican immigration, not just illegals
>Ohio is "Trump's bastion"
>Americans caring about soccer

terrible post chili's

I had no idea.

I don't really care.

Mexico is such an embarassment. Big country, obsessed with football, and their biggest achievement is being better than a country that doesn't care about their sport.

What does a fucking soccer game have to do with anything?

I'll be laughing so hard when millions of illegal beaners are sent back to the hell that they came from.

Not even going to come close to happening. The estimates are that it'll cost over $400b and 20 years to accomplish. Trump is going to move a lot more centralist, just watch. He pandered to the right to get the vote. Immigration, gay marriage, Roe vs. Wade, he doesn't give a fuck about. He'll legislate against sanctuary cities, that's about it.

>Won't come close to happening

Just like Trump will never win, right? Just like he won't get the nomination, right? I will remember this thread as I am laughing my ass off at the sad greasy beaners being carted back behind the wall. Out of sight, out of mind.

>blue state wins American pastime
Really makes you think

Trump has already backpeddled on immigration issues. Mass deportation isn't going to happen.

He has recently announced that 3 million illegals will be going home ASAP. Sounds like its happening.

>be mexican
>wake up
>thank dios mio that my government sanctioned cartel boss didn't behead me today
>turn on my tiny CRT TV in my hovel
>we won the futbol game against the americanos
I'm crying, amigos
Mexico truly is the greatest nation on Earth.

>announced

Yea that's meaningless kiddo is this your first election?

Kek

I genuinely learned about this from Sup Forums, had no idea there was a gane on. And I live in Columbus.

Fug, tfw r hispanic league has to disban due to deportation :( im the only white guy there x_x

Same here. Nobody posted about it on twitter, I checked CNN for some election stuff and it wasn't even mentioned, then I went to Sup Forums and saw a bunch of those "JUST" and "APOLOGIZE" threads and that's when I found out about the game.

>Ohio (Trump's bastion)

Lol, this is the first time Ohio voted Republican since 2004.

He said Trump bastion not Republican bastion.

Soccer is a gay fag fucking sport

Deport it back to where it belongs

And this is only the beginning. Get ready for the TrumpĀ“s age of darkness.

Wait do we actually compete in a league with the rest of the world?

Or actually how do soccer leagues work. I thought it was based off cities and what not do entire countries put together teams to represent the entire nation?

Now i understand how Trump got elected.

Because of whiny retards like you

>Mexican NT is the only group of Mexicans in the country legally

this lmao

I have actually never heard of the US soccer team. I see threads here talking about X meme player signing on with X but its usually a city's name like Barcelona or Liverpool (I've never clicked on that shit)

Their was that time that Germany crushed Brazil so hard that even non soccer fans laughed at them but I just flat out assumed that the US didn't even compete in that league cause I've heard nothing about them. I guess they suck that much.

Also I voted for Hillary btw. It was mostly to trigger Sup Forums. It didn't work.

>American education