Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Kill yourself JIDF
Also sage

Fuck off you kike

If u don't like it then fuck u

jews are a mongrel, mixed race...They are a mullato people...especially ashkenazi which are coloreds with a lot of african blood

jews are short dark ugly niggers...or used to be till they migrated to europe starting kidnapping and marrying european women ...jews were the 1st niggers to chase the white prize
jews were ugly big nosed niggers desperate to marry white women and white wash their filthy genes

All countries are like this these days you moron. Even the SS relaxed their selection criteria as they could not find enough people with German ancestors going back 6 generations.

Am Yisrael Chai

It doesn't matter what they were, the important thing is that their women TODAY look hot.

Male israelis are another thing, I hate them with a passion.

also they are opressing palestinians and building ghettos for them

This is so funny. Nothibg like listening to complete idiots try to justify their conspiracy theories. Let's just say for a moment that you right: the Jewish people control everything. Good, I dont have an issue with that. They are capable, intelligent people. Let them run everything. I would choose Israel over a thousand USA's and any of those fuckwit extremist Arab shitholes. Wake the fuck up. And no, I am not Jewish. Roman Catholic from Ireland.

spam dick pics snapchat:s1ckie

take a good look at what they did to your fellow homeland with "muh immigration and muh open borders"
still want to talk shit?

Fuck israel. They're a burden and they cause nothing but problems. I had to convoy along the Egypt/Israel border a few times and the israelies who claim to be allies of the US were way too eager to shoot at us.

Do what your pope says like a good bitch

>How can you hate Israel?

Jews are fine.
But Israel? its a zionist regime with an apartheid system against the population who are not jewish, which performs a litany of human rights abuses and violations of international law, bulldozing the homes and farms of Palestine families who have lived there for centuries, and constructing settlements which have been ruled illegal in international law. You construct walls which sever families from farms, you seize water sources.
Having comitted such crimes, the zionists force the Palestinean people into the gaza strip, the largest concentration camp in the world, where they are denied freedom of travel, denied fuel, denied education, denied medical supplies. denied construction material to make homes, while being struck with laser-guided bombs and missiles if they dare throw a rock at those imprisoning them. the fact that jews would conduct such internment in a vast concentration camp is particularly repulsive, given their own experiences up to 1945.

For all those crimes against Humanity, the Israeli regime is abhorrent.

Kill youreself you faggot no one is falling for youre shit you goddamn kosherdindu

>why do you hate Israel
>we have females
Sage

Never said i hated israel

>thread

Maria Miri Domark if anyone is interested

>implying holomodor happened
hey guyse
ja, mein fuhrer
lets round up all the orange juices, build camps, provide them food, medical facilities and services, and build expensive rollercoaster rails all in the time of war with scarce resources, shall we?
but mein fuhrer woudnt a bullet to the head be cheaper?
Nein!, they msut be catered to first with firs class services before we give them the final rollercoaster to the oven

>false

They are genetically white europeans with trace semetic genes.

They're white people that can play the race card.

nigger detected