If you could wake up tomorrow in any ancient civilization, which would you choose?

If you could wake up tomorrow in any ancient civilization, which would you choose?

Personally, I'd go with Rome. I'd be an honest worker, and I'd save up cash until I could buy a nice young sex slave. Then I'm good to go

Ancient California, only thing i'd have to worry about is massive bears

Probably Viking Vinland or Norway/Sweden during the Hanseatic League... Love to travel. Vikings were even in touch with the Muslim world through trade and travel.

Before the British got there.

/thread

>ancient north america
>civilization

Bump

Indians had pretty large and organized civilizations. They were amungst the first to mass cultivate crops. They would've become quite the society had we not cucked them with our white man guns

You're just butthurt you didn't think of this.

Whatever the fuck was near Stonehenge i wanna know how they built that bitch

not sure about it, I mean they'r bushes would be 3inches long

Forgot pic

This is why ancient SW europe is the best. Just look at it

SE* oops

Enjoy your fascist regime:

>Spartans had to prove their fitness even as infants.
>Spartan children were placed in a military-style education program.
>Hazing and fighting were encouraged among Spartan children.
>All Spartan men were expected to be lifelong soldiers.
>Spartan youths were ritualistically beaten and flogged.
>Food was intentionally kept scarce, and poor fitness was cause for ridicule.
>Spartan men were not allowed to live with their wives until age 30.
>Surrender in battle was the ultimate disgrace.

>no unhygenic europoors
>no wageslave life
>no piss poor diet
>no dogmatic religious oppression
Seems pretty sweet to me

I'd go with the vikings and become a seer, sure, I'd have to gouge my own eyes out with red-hot irons, but I'd be guaranteed to get into Valhalla and I'd get to eat shrooms every day and tell people what the gods have planned for them, and if they don't like it, they just have to deal with it, since attacking a seer is a very serious crime.

Don't forget the awesome names, the ayahuasca, salvia, peyote and other trippy drugs, the freedom, and the opportunity to ride between millions of bison on the prairies.

Is that your fantasy scenario in which you finaly get laid because if that's your level of beta-niss you for sure gonna be slaughtered in ancient rome.

But after spain?

Why is this even a question?

I don't care for the shitty South-American and Mexican Indians.

No before them as well.

I dont see anything bad, are you a cuck?

Ancient Azores.

No humans coming in for centuries.
Only nice climate.

If I had to be part of a culture, I guess Rome or classic Greece could work.
Maybe Carthage, before the Punic wars.

And get massacred by either natives or aztecs

My favorite take on Moby Dick

Atlantis

>He wakes up in ancient rome
>He cant speak their language
>He owns nothing
>Cant get a job because who the fuck would hire a random foreigner
>Eventually beaten by the police and thrown in jail because fuck foreigners you have no freedom here
>Is forced to fight in the arena as a slave because he's too ugly to be a servant
>Dies like a bitch because he cant fight

What a great plan.

Not all spartans were soilders
Only infants who had undiserable traits(most likely just birth defects) were discarded.
But all the same definitely a hard life with the risk of state sanctioned murder and what not.

Easy choice.
Just hunt/gather food for the day, raise kids, watch out for predators and chill.

Either Atlantis or Lemuria

I'd say Japan but I'm not a big fan of seafood, so maybe Renaissance Italy since that was pretty dope in Ass Creed 2

OBVIOUSLY you'll be able to speak the language. Come on this is a fun thread, no need to take the theorizing that far.

>Not all spartans were soilders
Yeah some were slaves instead

Spartans had to eat in front of their house with all others so no one could sneakily eat more. Hello Big Brother.

i can't live without the internet.
Internet is love internet is live.

All free Spartans were.

They knew about shaving and such too at the time

Germany between 1814 and 1914
Best time ever

/this
The late stone age is considered the most peaceful period in human history.
Small settlements, plenty of prey and food resources and the medical knowledge with herbs and such were more advanced than people first thought.
10/10 period.

I'd live in Scara Brae if possible.

In the time of Alexander The great. Because of the library

>Scara Brae
Didn't the people there suffer from numerous parasites? Yuck.

And take all kinds of bleuprints of tanks airplanes, atomic bom.
Hitler wins war.
He give's me everything i wand.
I live good live.

What would you wand?

Spartans also promoted homosexuality and if you are a young boy above the age of 12 you will be coupled with an older man who'd probably reck your ass

not exactly ancient but i would go back the "wild west" shoot rob and pillage fuck bar whores and drink whiskey saddle up a horse and native american women live like billy the kid and most of all have my name go down in history

To be a citizen of sparta you had to be a soldier

forgot pic related

Good luck with the stage 3 syphilis and the herpes and gonorrhoea.

You know if you really want you can still move to some uninhabited forest and live the stone age way of life. With modern tools, clothing and medicine you would live better than every stone age chief.

the yokuts tribe were known to cultivate and breed animals for trading with coastal tribes and numbered in the tens of thousands, would've been pretty sweet given that their land was the size of most European countries, not to mention it would have been a literal gold mine worth of resources.

I'm actually saving up for this. Have 9 grand so far. Been wanting to live in Sweden.

A big piece of land.
(my own province)
A nice house.
A beautifull young wife.

Civilization: ancient Greece. Would chat it up with Diogenes.

If I had to choose any time of the distant past, would be tsarist Russia during the Romanov era before it fell to shit.

Been there? I have, cool as fuck.
I would probably settle in the area around todays Inverness where I live now.

>gouge eyes
>shrooms
those things dont mix pal you will just hear shit all day to the point of insanity

India when the aryans ruled

I actually live pretty much like that. I hunt, gather and live of the land. But I have electricity and modern comforts.
>Pic from the area where I live here in northern Sweden.

native americans didn't have horses until the Europeans came

there were wild horses in the plains and scattered throughout america they lied to you bud

yeah they did they brought them over from asia when russia and alaska were connected you dumbass

Way to be a buzz kill as always, faglord

Ancient Egypt
Get a cheap mummification so i can chill with kek after death

damn, that is pretty.
Far away from all the blind liberal politicians.
Raising the crime rate (rape murder)by thousends with there multiculture vision
they still can't see the consequence.

That's why I hate the south. I consider it a different country.
Up here it's peaceful and silent.
No refugees

Ancient Greece hands down. Grow up around pretentious dick heads, spout Greek superiority, jerk off with Socrates, fuck little kids, get banished and die in my early twenties. It's a dream come true.

Well enjoy it as long as it will last.
In time, that beautifull landscape, will be turned into a ghetto.

Nope guarded land, the Sami own most of the land.
Native population.
No immigrants or refugees even wants to live here. So that's never gonna happen.

I honestly think i would just kill myself if i didnt have the internet, so really anytime before its invention is okay with me.

Ancient Egypt

>Casual nudity
>Best Pantheon (would draw glorifying images of our lords Horus, Sobek, Anubis, Bastet, Hathor and Sehkmet in the nude to show off their beauty and power and honor my gods)
>Cats are considered holy animals
>Labor so sophisticated they had unions, strikes and paid laborers to build pyramids
>Gold everywhere
>Can have sex with any man or woman from ivory Roman/Greek tourists to ebony Nubian slaves/workers.

Thanks for fucking up the best civilization, ever, Christianity and Islam!

>Drop into ancient Rome
>No money, wearing strange clothes, speaking gibberish
>Absolutelybarbarian.jpg
>Get sold into slavery
>Too weak to be a farm worker and too cowardly to be a gladiator
>Get castrated and sold as a sex slave
>Spend the rest of your miserable life getting buttfucked by fat patricians