youtube.com/watch?v=yTx4LLHxMyM
youtube.com/watch?v=6cCvb3c8Wcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumps

bump

Ooh come on, someone's gotta have something

liveleak.com

www.internet.com/net/web.org/http/

Why does the stupid nigger fuck around with two guns? What's the point of this?

dat way he get 2x da monies

link doesn't work

check your tcp/ip settings

Lol I actually think he believes this.

Did you call the internet and ask wtf going on?

some good shit, love seeing those kind of videos as well.

Yea it's a common problem if you haven't set IPv6 to IPv9 yet, which you should do

Wow, thought he was a bad ass jumping over the counter. This ain't a game boy.

Was he relaxing or having spasm of joy

Damn. Do you think he got hit in the spine?

Man, George Lucas doesn't take shit from ANYBODY

I think so, look at his legs. He moves the arms a bit, but legs stay in one postion.

I wish there where audio on this one. I wander what he told them.

my guess is he was all like "I don't want any trouble..I'll cooperate" that sort of thing, since he had his hands up like a regular civilian.
all the while watching for his opportunity to pull his gun and make the world a better place.

HE DINDU NUFFIN! BROTHA JUST HOLDIN HIS BABY FROM THEM HONKIES AN THEY SHOT HIM. HANDS UP DONT SHOOT! NIGGA JUST SPREADIN THE WORD O DA LORD!

youtube.com/watch?v=yTx4LLHxMyM

"Exscuse me, I want to speak with a manager now! My fries are cold!"
BAM
"Fucking aw hell, nevermind"
BAM
"This aint Burger King. You cant have it your way"
BAM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS ONE
Thanks user

doesnt get shot but still kek

That actually happened in Brazil, so American racial stereotyping isn't really applicable.

Anyone got one where a civ pulls a gun and gets wasted by the robber? It amuses me to see someone try to be a hero and fail miserably

What's the story behind this one?

>"This aint Burger King. You cant have it your way"

HONKIES CANT LIE TO ME. HANDS UP DONT SHOOT WHITE MAN. NIGGA JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVIN, WES ALL ABOUT DA EDUCATION!

but muh narrative :'(

>Dude in green calmly collects his change after being a foot away from a man just being shot
> pats shooter on the back "Good Job man"
walks out

Chalk rounds can hurt like a mother fucker

Unless you have a source stfu and don't shoot.

What? Don't be a little bitch.
This whole thread is about robbers and thieves getting shot, go back to redd-it if you can't handle that you pansy little fruit.

Huuur don't be racist they don't understand what rape is! It's their culture how dare you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cCvb3c8Wcs

There's this.

Little bitch says what? Source muthafucka do you have one? Those are American uniforms, probably LA. Go back to sucking Hillary's dick.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally.

does anyone have a source with audio for this one?

Thanks for story

That's a play. They recreated it.

k

Being in Brazil makes it even worse considering its the most corrupt place right next to India and Mexico.

Update your driver's bitch

Nice shoot him while he's running away. So brave.

>shoots guy in black then looks left to the rest of the store
interesting. So instead of shooting the supposedly unarmed guy in white that took his wallet, she he scouted out the rest of the store to make sure the robbers didnt have a co-conspirator in the store to begin with or is he just a dumb cop that lost his wallet?

Your a special stupid, ain't ya.

If those are American uniforms, I'm Mickey Mouse.

stay in school.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Hey mickey y u do expensive?

In America, you get the death penalty for shop lifting.

Casing hits his friend right on the head as the first shot goes off

>[enemy wave 3/10 incoming]

get a job and stop being a nigger and that shit wont happen. is your life really worth the couple hundred dollars you'll get from the register?

How does the law work in this scenario?

You are being held up at gunpoint, that they are threatening lethal force, but does that give you the right to shoot them dead? I would say so, but I think when robbers come in with guns that they don't intend to kill you, that they're just doing it to intimidate you. I wouldn't be surprised if George Lucas had to go to court and defend himself over this.

It wasnt the robber who shot the extinguisher

Good.
Fucking monkeys got glue on their hands, grabbing everything

Brain dead moron doesn't know what shoplifting is

He was willing to die for dem cheetos

I think you mean moran

>It wasnt the robber who shot the extinguisher
no shit.

In the USA if someone is credibly "threatening" to use lethal force you are totally justified defending yourself with lethal force. There is no get out clause for the robber to say "I didn't really intend to shoot".

they really are "dangerously" cheesy

if someone points a gun at you you have the right to shoot them dead, in most states anyway. if someone points a knife at from 20 feet away and says they are going to stab you you can also shoot them dead and not go to jail for it.

that was in brazil they dont give a fuck. their special police force looks more like a death squad than a swat police.

Pasta af

LOL What a fucking idiot. Worst day of his life

Yep. Even in Belgium you can kill them if they point a gun at you.

Depends on where you live, but generally things start to get shady when you shoot people in the back or when they're unarmed.

Yup

I'd hate to go up against a jury who think movies are real to explain why I shot a guy who was 20 feet away with a knife (if I could even shoot fast enough before he closed the distance and fucking stabbed me to death). People have this weird idea that somehow knives aren't "powerful" and guns are OP.

Court? Pfft. George Lucas was given an award for his actions

*obviously, RUN if you can. I mean in situations where there is no easy way out.

You're a retard.

fucking lost

USA is such a shit hole.

Nerve gas

bravely starts shooting with a human shield in front of him

fuck off with your youtube tier comment

Running means you gotta turn your back to a guy with a knife

well. he was responding to filename 'robber shot extinguisher'

Do you actually expect someone will read this?

read the file name you fucking edgelord