Hurt

On GP

No Surprises

I gooooooooooooooooooo where i pleeeeasseeeee

Pet Sounds.
The song, obviously.

is there an updated version of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVWEqQnjT0M
why do the gays always be making spooky music?
see: xiu xiu, arca, and a shitload of industrial bands

IIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAMZYpZi_M4

King's Crossing, Strung Out Again, I Didn't Understand, and Everything Means Nothing to Me by Elliott Smith

The entire Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album is an emotional rollercoaster
I say the whole album since it's got one of the best opening/closing tracks of any album
That last track always hits me like a sack of bricks
But I feel you'd be missing a lot by skipping the album to the last track
And it hits even harder reading about how the albums about reminiscing on peaking during youth, and saying goodbye to those moments and memories, and embracing the future as a new era for oneself

youtube.com/watch?v=ndHqiUsiyxI

youtube.com/watch?v=bWEhNppy0to

> wrist cutting
>not have a nice life

shit list desu senpai

But user, there is no food

Look into the premise behind the Cocaine Sessions if you haven't previously heard of them. Easily the most depressing song of all time for me

youtube.com/watch?v=sSz1MlHYYS0

the short explanation i just read sounds really sad but i can't find anything that isn't poorly written and vague. do you have any links?

I mean that's really about it. Specific details are unknown unfortunately. It's just sad that one of the greatest musical minds of all time could only be motivated to play if he was given burgers and cocaine. Dennis had to give him treats like he was a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9wTGuCscXo

was it true that dennis and brian were especially close relative to the other band member relationships? it was kind of portrayed that way in love and mercy

can't know for sure. From my understanding though the Wilson brothers were tighter knit than the other members as logic would have it. From what I've read Dennis dying deeply affected Brian and put him deeper into a hole.