I challenge you to find a more perfect girl than this one

I challenge you to find a more perfect girl than this one.

Protip: you cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mnwv5bCO9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wbFMTpuvvo
youtube.com/watch?v=a4VvRWTD3Ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gf

Can she do this?

Asmr darling on youtube

ASMRdarling

She'scute and all but would it be worth going to jail for her?

used to bang a grill that looked like this in high school

protip:
>it was awesome

Correct. I don't even get ASMR. I watch it for her. She is literally a 10/10. I have never seen someone more perfect.

Even if she was underage (shes not, shes 19) I swear to god I would beat her pussy up so hard and do the jail time. Anything for a taste of her.

Fuck shes a close contender.

But not as good.

>Anything for a taste of her.

lmao, what a moron

>trying this hard on the net
we are just some strangers user, no need to look gangsta for us

gangsters say that? I'm just pointing out that you'd give everything for a girl who probably would hate you if you had the chance to talk to her. You worship her like a goddess even though she would probably see you as worm. Tell yourself that these women don't develop any empathy because of people like you that let them act however they want because they're pretty. It's because of people like you that there is a third wave of feminism that has nothing to do with actual feminism.

Protip: your an idiot.
>>Sage

i wish that style of girls wearing those thick hair bands would come back, looks so good

nice #redpill bro
im sure you're drowning in women after visiting those PUA forums now

>your

excuse me what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Mnwv5bCO9jA

brazillians man...or is she portuguese? In any case, where do green eyes usually originate from? She's obviously mixed like hell.

I could probably list 10 girls off the top of my head that are more attractive than her.

She's cute, yes, but certainly not the most attractive woman I've ever seen.

T R A P S

thanks, she is hot, gonna subscribe

I win

She's Portuguese.... and if you're not aware, Portuguese are white.

All native Europeans of European ancestry are white. ... In Europe all European countries' citizens are considered white, or best Caucasian, so Portuguese and Spanish people, as well as Italians and Greeks, are seen as white, no matter how darker than a Danish or a British they could look.

"yeah I dated a frog before"
"the fuck bill"

Hermano, I have NO problem with that at all. My god just look at her. Still curious about the green/hazel eye thing though. Going to look that up.

holly willoughby is perfect girl

how about a redhead?

>sage
get a load of this goofy faggot that thinks sage is even a thing anymore on any level

I used to be obsessed with this bitch, but ever since she became a living meme, I just feel embarrassed for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wbFMTpuvvo

One of the best looking asmrtists out there. Green eyes are nice but you cant beat big brown eyes (plus her hair is pretty too)

>she became a living meme

how? also she actually has really bad skin

yeah she is really hot, but doesn't post nearly enough

I agree she's super hot i do also enjoy jellybean asmr

She is fucking god tier 11/10. You have good taste OP.

We have a winner.

I challenge you to to find a thirstier man than OP.

noot noot

youtube.com/watch?v=a4VvRWTD3Ok

Well fuck me for being attracted to a smoking hot girl you fucking beta cuck

challenge accepted, and you have been defeated.

Maybe if it was a hooker contest

kek

no tits tho

Oh the irony. Sorry if irony is too complicated of a word for you to understand.

ill share some of my collection for my Sup Forumsrothers

2/?

Yeah, seen it all.

Guarantee you've got nothing new, so just post your rarest jellybeans.

3/?

Wow you win. Would fuck and lick that all day

Notice that she has took down all her try on vids because of that twitter post she made?

5/?

6/?

This is apparently her, got it off Sup Forums before she became a meme, thread was dedicated to her

Dunno if true or nah

7/?

Bubbling pic is new to me, hawt.

She's gone full retard. Again, it's hard for me to fap to her anymore because of all the idiocy surrounding her.

8/?

Definitely not her.

Funniest part about it is that she claims to be christian but has probably slept with more people in Korea

Done.

if the social standards are in effect here, she's into bdsm because she's wearing a choker?

Oh wow, a new pic! Nice, thanks.

She's still a degenerate, race traiting joke though. Maybe I can give her a cum shot if I don't jerk off for a few days?

I'd like to think so, but idk

10/?

Any fucking more!!!

Someone mentioned it in another thread, but what a terrible attempt at makeup. She coincidentally makes it look like she's being choked.

np dude, I'll post all the pics she uploaded that night incase you haven't seen them

I wouldn't blame you, the slut probably craves it.
Did you hear about her whole stalker situation? makes me laugh

Tbh a lot of girls just like wearing chokers it's rarely related to anything sexual

>open youtube
>"asmrdarling"
>???
>fap to your hearts content.

Nice, that photo is new to me as well.

Where'd these pics come from?

And eh, not really. Pic related is all I know. Is there more to the story?

i forgot/?

Snapchat my friend, majority of her slutty pics go on snapchat, then some go though onto her instagram

Yeah someone allegedly was following her around the concert she went to either yesterday/day before, touching her up when dancing and all that shit...
she posted about it on snapchat i'll see if it's still up

iforgotagain/?

underrated post

I know this is gay and everything, but I have to go soon and want more of these pics, plus it'd be cool to have an e-comrade who's into jellybean and asmr whores. Do you skype?

cba to count/?

where are you getting these?

I don't have skype :/

I have discord though

Haha, damn, what a whore. Wasn't aware she was snapping any of this shit.

My BBC. The slut that serves it. What you think?

instagram and screenies off youtube vids

FUCK forgot the pic lmfao

My step sister bitch !

People keep telling me to get that, so I'm going to literally download that now. Bear with me.

Just for you

what's her private insta?

jesus fuck

and the final one i have

I'll find out for you