How do I become productive Sup Forums, I am dead inside hence unable to feel any motivation. I don't eat properly...

how do I become productive Sup Forums, I am dead inside hence unable to feel any motivation. I don't eat properly, don't attend any classes (undergrad), spend all day on Internet wandering on website after website.

I also am a weed addict, stay high 16 hrs a day. I don't have any friends and I don't know how to talk to people.

can anyone relate to me?

Well if your a normal guy
You need money
Then
A calling.

you need to read philosophy, read niche. Try it for thirty days.

Go climb a tree and play tag with strangers walking down the sidewalk

quit drugs for starters

Do it naked

but if I dont study now I will surely remain unemployed

Pretty much, I don't think there's any cheat methods out there. You just gotta get up and start doing something, the rest will follow.

it sounds pathetic af but you really have to learn to make friend

weed is not a drug

are you me?
jesus fuck.

go to mcdonalds, they will hire you

kys pls

I was same as you. One day I became fucking sick of my lifestyle and decided to stay offline for a week. it didnt help.

Try to reward yourself with weed.
I mean, don't smoke until you did your goals for the day.
Also get a job because arbeit macht frei

then what is the fucking point

OP listen. You mentioned productivity off the bat, so you're interested in doing something? If you know what, great.

If not, pick something you're quite good at or something you're vaguely interested in. Divert all resources to that thing. Ideally something that'll make you rich if successful.

Then, ease off the weed. Aim to get off it completely. Or like, once every three months kinda thing. Rare.

Then, buy modafinil. Take that. Do whatever it is you can't do now.

If you're not successful after a few years, then you're literally retarded and beyond help.

I want to do many things, get my grade game up for one, but I think using internet for this long has made me dumb, I cant concentrate more than 15 mins

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME OR I KILL MYSELF

pls do it for sake of humanity, bum

asking for help on Sup Forums

Dude. You smoke weed for 16 hours a day and you're blaming the internet for making you dumb?

Attention span too will improve without the weed.

Then, read my penultimate line - MODAFINIL. It'll make you concentrate.