Be honest Sup Forums, how fucked are my teeth?

Be honest Sup Forums, how fucked are my teeth?

stop eating rocks

nothing braces couldnt fix

Dude, I was hit by a rock when I was younger, I lost one tooth like thay

in no way...stop talking shit you little cunt

this

Some of your teeth are crooked, but all your teeth are healthy and white it looks like which is more important. Your teeth aren't fucked, if they were dark yellow/brown and eroding, then you'd have fucked teeth.

very fucked up. get braces if you can afford them. you'll thank me in 2-3 years

british/10

an hero

Well, I don't have teeth. Had to have them removed due to severe rotting problem.

dude i had the exact same "alignment" up to about 4-5 month. i have put in some braces about 8 month ago. (now 19yo) get that shit done bruh

Your oral hygiene looks good. Some braces would fix the crowding.

I've seen worse

Atleast you have teeth you can chew with, I risk breaking teeth everyday I eat. Take care of your teeth

Thinking to it. The point is, where I live, it's really difficult to see a doctor. I live in the countryside where there is no dentists.

Plus, I have 4 broken teeth, I didn't only eat rocks, but I ate remote controls and radiators as well

Get braces, endure it 1-2 yearish and enjoy rest of life with a good fucking smile.

Pretty okay with that idea

really fucked, go to a dentist

>I live in the countryside where there is no dentists.

Where are you living? In Africa?

That one tooth looks like it just walked in on two other teeth having sex

mine are less straight. more stained. and half not actually teeth but random shit dentists have patched together to hold them together. i'd kill for your teeth OP. look after um. you only get one set. well. two.

worst than Africa, Europe

>i'd kill for your teeth OP
jesus you must have really bad teeth

i'd post a pic if it wasn't so much effort

Ayyyy

Do it

C'mon, I conjured Azazel for you, do it fag

alright, for the 666. hang on.

Eastern Europe? Otherwise I don't believe it. But I live in Bulgaria and the only places where you cannot get a dentist here at least within an hour's drive are tiny villages with old people only.

just do it you little pussy

Lisa needs braces/10

My teeth. Actually don't look too bad in this pic.
You can just see a black line on the left. That's a filling my dentist opted to fill with black shit instead of stuff that actually matches my teeth.

>dentist
you need a better one...

Do you people not brush your teeth, jesus christ

Not talking about misalignment, there's nothing you can do about that, but holy shit looks like his gums have never seen a toothbrush