I don't care where you stand on the political spectrum...

I don't care where you stand on the political spectrum, can we all just agree this woman is fucking nuts and needs to be replaced?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_listening_device
cnet.com/pictures/crazy-cia-spy-tech-from-the-50s-60s-and-70s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
As long as she continues to trigger people, it is funny.

put some pants on. I can see u thru your toaster oven

Sexy as hell and not just your average dumb bitch. I like her. Liberals always trying to cult up and make people beleive that the Republican party is bad but is only fixing what obooma destroyed. So quite yet bitchen get back to work and pay your FUCKING TAXES. fucking babies Jesus h Christ.

who is she, and are there nudes?

What the fuck are you rambling on about? This bitch just said you can get spied on through your microwave.

sexy as hell? Nudes? The fuck is wrong with you people. get some standards.

>yells at liberals for not paying taxes
>trump literally said he doesn't pay taxes
>still thinks liberals are the problem
>being this retarded

sexy???? fucking hell, get some standards

sexy if you're into the Skeletor look

You can. Look up micorwave surveillance tools.

the only thing she is good at is blantantly lying, getting away with it and having piss orgies with trump, his dumb wife and his hot daughter

I thought she was awesome as Patty the daytime hooker

>looks it up
>only stuff about her claiming microwaves spy on you

you can't even spell microwave you dumb FUCK just stick you head into a microwave, set it to 9999 hours and stay there until you can only see black

I stopped using my microwave long time ago.

So Obama spied on Trump through the microwave. Fucking people will defend her no matter what. This is a sickness

I think she, like most of the administration, knows exactly what she's doing. The dumb bitch schtick is just an act to appeal to the idiot supporters. She would not have made it this far without knowing how to fire up the retarded right while massively triggering the faggot left.

Who?

Kellyanne Conway, she's a counselor to the President. Dumb as a rock too

She is hot get over it

can't tell if trolling or shit taste

she has that trailer park look, that's why people think she's "hot". She looks like the meth whore they are used to seeing

Look, who do you want in charge of the US military, people who's standard of evidence is "it might be possible so I can say it's true" or like, adults?

I think she meant micro waves. Like, "small waves", not microwaves the cooking device.

Either way, stupid as fuck. Get this fucking woman out of there, she needs to go back to doing Standup. That way when she bombs (again) it's just on stage, not from the military.

She looks like a piece of old leather.
Like a couch.

I just don't understand how people can continuously defend her. Like, where did this inability to critically think go?

People think changing their mind is a scary concept or something. Conservs seem to think you can't call someone out while still supporting the party/candidate.

Blind faith is scary. But I guess that's why they are the bible thumping party

>pay your FUCKING TAXES
Like Trump does?

morons gonna moron

That is Sewer-Rat Barbie, the new face of the nation. MAGA!

Why, for standing in a hallway? crouching on a couch? Wearing a red dress?

What's she done to trigger user today?

MILF Material.

whilst fucking her in the dark, you could think of her loli daughter as you pump into her

for suggesting that Obama is spying on Trump through his microwave, user.

Check the news, today she thinks microwaves are secret recording devices

The right is literally dedicated to lowering tax as much as possible (especially for those in higher brackets). The left want you to pay *more taxes* to fund government programs.
I don't give a fuck what side you're on, just know what you're talking about a little bit before you speak.

He's just quoting from the Conservative book on how to argue 101.
>#1 Tell someone to get a job/pay taxes. Act as if you're the only one who has a job and hold it above them.

Evidence hasn't been submitted yet, though it's not unheard of to place 'bugs' in domestic settings where people would be idly chatting.

If you were to place a clandestine microphone and transmitter in a room where power was plentiful, where would you hide it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_listening_device

Also this:

cnet.com/pictures/crazy-cia-spy-tech-from-the-50s-60s-and-70s/

Yeah but the point is watching her and Trump look like idiots trying to defend their position.

I don't agree with OP. I think they should keep her. They need someone to rearrange the deck chairs on the Trumptanic.

She wasn't talking about covert listening devices and you know it

They can already tell by the setting on my toaster if I'm a liberal or not.

Show me one fucking fuckable person in the whole Democratic Party , let alone the last administration. Gabbert isn't the only looker and she more conservative on her stances. You must be a bitch yourself, woman are the only ones that would even bring this up. or your a cock sucker. Deff not an Alpha male are you.

OP wasn't talking about fucking her, user. You were.

No actually I don't. This is the first I have heard of it.

Are you retarded or just illiterate?

looks like he's had some quality time fapping to Tulsi

Nah man didnt you get the memo
Jobs reports are correct
They started being correct the second Trump got in office

Both, but still does not change the fact your a snowflake cunt.

God I hope people were just trolling with that "hot" comment. If they weren't we're in some real trouble.

You're defending a woman who thinks microwaves are a secret obama plot, and I'm the snowflake? topkek kid

The idea of a hot blonde with a tight skinny body covered with a red dress, particularly after she's had children, is appealing, even in a woman's late 40s.

>hot blonde
you need to lay off the crack sir.