If each album represents a band member, where would you place each album?

If each album represents a band member, where would you place each album?

Pic related is the obvious correct configuration.

is this actually a thing

plastic beach is way too gay to be a murdoc's album

How old are you?

the themes of the album kind of fit with his chatacter though, he's toxic.

vaguely
the lore behind Plastic Beach was very Murdoc-heavy, to the point of people calling it a "Murdoc album"
not sure about the other ones though

Plastic Beach was about being environmentally conscious. Murdoc is one of the most disgusting of all the band members, so I guess I can see it from a perspective that it's referencing his need for filth and toxicity.

Oh, here you go.
Way to clear that up.

Gorillas are such shit. Stop talking about thez gay cartoons. Stop listening to music completely. Fucking die faggot.

Quite fucking old, but how is your question relevant?

Stay mad kid.

cuz only kids watch cartoons nerd

>only kids watch cartoons nerd
cartoons are fun

Swap Murdoc with Noodle.

This I'd go as far as to say D-Sides/Demon Days is Murdoc, 2D is definitely the self titled but it could be argued that noodle and him are equal to being G-Sides, and Russell is Humanz. Plastic Beach has too many styles to belong to anyone.

>cuz only kids watch cartoons nerd

Do kids *make* cartoons? No, adults do, adults that usually get into the medium because they have an interest in it. If no adults liked cartoons, who would make the cartoons?

correct

>s/t
russel
>demon days
noodle
>plastic beach
murdoc
>the fall
2D

are you new to gorillaz? this has been the consensus for years. i'm pretty sure damon even said this.

>the fall
That's not even a mainline studio album. And all of this was said before Humanz came out with fits best with Russel for obvious reasons.

I feel like I'm the only guy that likes The Fall. ;-;

>that doesn't count!
why? the fall is literally a humble 2D solo album

>with Russel for obvious reasons
explain then

are you fucking stupid? damon albarn writes all the songs, they're only cartoons

LOL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Is this basically the extent of anti Gorillaz baiting?
>hurr durr its not rel its cartoons

i know kys is a meme and all. But you should really consider killing yourself already.

S/T = Russel
Demon Days = Noodle
Plastic Beach = Murdoc
The Fall = 2-D
Humanz = Damon Albarn, which explains why it's shit

switch noodle and murdoc and you have the real answer OP

but according to the lore noodle basically wrote demon days

What the fuck?

Noodle wrote like all of Demon Days. She was at Kong Studios alone and began writing it.

Murdoc wrote like all of Plastic Beach. It was him and 2D on an island with no Noodle and Russel.

Rus I attribute to the self-titled. It had a more old school hip hop vibe.

2D I attribute to The Fall because it's the most experimental and full of bleeps and bloops (shit 2D is canon interested in)

Humanz is more inspired by their guests, because of the party vibe.

Gorillaz is noodle, demon days is ACTUALLY inspired by russels story so. HUMANZ is murdoc because it's just as shitty an album as he is a person, and Plastic BEach is 2-D since it's calm and perfect.

>Newfags

Newfag to /mu, yes. To Sup Forums? no.

I put 2D with self titles because it has a fair amount of punk influence and he always struck me as a punk type guy, plus it has his vocals on most tracks.

S/T is Russel
Demon Dayz is Noodle
Plastic Beach is Murdoc
The Fall is 2-D
Humanz aint even Gorillaz

If you're interested in Gorillaz, you should check out the lore. I don't know how easy it is to get your hands on their biography, Rise Of The Ogre.

You may wanna watch the Dare video

Demon days was inspired by Russel being haunted by the grim reaper, no?

The Fall would be 2D's album, even if it is just Damon fucking around on his iPad while on tour...

Right answer

This

Nah, Damon says Noodle returned to the studio after the Phase One hiatus and wrote a lot of Demon Days. The theme of the album is a deterioration of society and rotten celebrity worship. The first thing they did was Rock It and you can see that in the video. Phase Two was called Slow Boat To Hades.
The Russel being possessed by ghosts was more explored in the Self Titled (Clint Eastwood and Rock The House)

>Rise Of The Ogre
I just downloaded a pdf on piratebay like last night.

It's really good

yep

Kek, just found some drawings I did when I was in 8th grade and Demon Days Dropped.
I miss that art style.

The Fall is 2D's album.

Self Titled is Russel's album.

Humanz is everyone's album.

this has literally been confirmed this thread is fucking pointless personally i feel like humanz (what the thread should be about is if each member already has an album than whose album is humanz) is damon's album or yknow the fact that ITS LITERALLY CANON THAT MURDOC GOT KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED BY THEIR RECORD COMPANY TO MAKE THIS ALBUM ITS TOTAL SHIT AND COULD JUST BE CALLED DAMON'S FUCKING ALBUM SINCE HE TOTALLY DITCHED THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF VIRTUAL BAND MEMBERS

The characters have outright stated that s/t was Russel's album, Demon Days was noodle's album, Plastic Beach was Murdoc's album and the fall was 2D. Humanz could also probably be considered Murdoc's album

Humanz was great desu

WOw this is a great find take my upvote stranger!

>self titled not Russel