When was the last time you got caught acting weird? What happened?

When was the last time you got caught acting weird? What happened?

>find out about documentary about a band
>band called death
>not the cool death metal band
>some band of black guys from the early 70s
>claim to be first punk band
>they just sound like shitty version of 70s bands
>somehow they shill this as blacks inventing punk
>grab my guitar and start playing a heavy song
>singing about how death was not the first punks
>they could have got signed if change their name
>wouldn't change their name
>now they say they didn't get recognition cuz black
>i finish my song and start whining about slavery
>and racism in a over-the-top cartoonish black accent
>my mom peeps in, son the carpet lady is here
>SLAVERY! i scream in the black accent
>mom starts laughing
>later carpet lady comes in room to measure carpet
>she's hot
>she offers to shake my hand and introduction
>i wanted to see her carpet

Other urls found in this thread:

home.earthlink.net/~curtis_bouterse/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2lutes.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you Death is badass you fuckin idiot im not coming back to see your reply if you do so just don't. You're a fag. This bread sucks bye

You're 17 and on the spectrum.

Death the black guy band is the worst band I've heard lately. Them taking credit for any musical movement is a slap in the face of real good bands.

In this thread: Mad Niggers

>cool death metal band
Protip: you just got caught acting weird

You obviously restrict yourself to the latest trendy music and don't appreciate its evolution over time. That's fine, but you really should recuse yourself from discussions about music released before 2008.

I probably couldn't name a band from post 2007. You shitlords think you know it all, or you love Death because Netflix told you to, so you're mad if someone points out that it's just some hype about absolute crap and black appropriation of white culture.

> saved pic related
> fb messengering girl friend
> download reaction pic to send her during convo
> accedently hit this pic instead
> responds with "WTF.. Why would you send me that!?"
> play it off as wanting her opinion on how such filth could exist
> not sure if she bought it
> hasn't spoken much to me for a couple weeks

lol, probably fucked that one up. that's why i don't save shit that will get me in trouble in real life you dingus.

Good practice.
I'm actually glad that was the worst that got to her. I could have had a knock on the door from some of the shit I've gathered from here.

Pussy

I could kill you in real life using my bare hands you twig like habitual masturbator.

Could have sent her this.
It was right next to the other pic.

And I bet you wouldn't save any incriminating pics, cause you're a pussy

Or because I'm not a retard like you?

>black appropriation of white culture.
Gr8 b8 m9

It's no joke, the other day I heard on the radio some new song by a black kid singing about how the streets are his, like he grabbed the concept right out of the old as the hills red hot chili peppers song. black people steal from great white musicians, scientists, cooks, etc and then claim they invented everything.

I"m with you, brother. Death was the shit, and OP is an idiot. He probably likes BVB and thinks he is edge.

It must hurt being that stupid. Early rock and roll was just stolen blues songs (see Zeppelin and Stones). Hip hop gave way to current pop music and EDM. Even fashion has repeatedly been stolen from blacks. KYS

You mad nignog? Mad that I don't accept the line of the media? You're like a puppet spouting off everything they repeat in mainstream documentaries. If you don't think white people were holding guitars and playing country and the blues long before chocolate man got his pink mits on one then you are seriously deluding yourself out of some kind of insecurity from the fact that black people haven't advanced much and don't invent very much if at all. Blacks are so desperate to cling to some idea that they built the pyramids just to have some semblance that their people are not completely stupid, which they are.

>punk
>three chords repeated over and over again in short bursts

>OG rock and roll as started by black people
>three chords repeated over and over again in short bursts

hm

country, 3 chords repeated over and over again in short bursts... before black people were even allowed to hold guitars. you're showing your brainwash. kekelstein is laughing.

>muh conspiracies

Forget it. Go back to stormfront with your inbred brothers. Can't argue with stupid.

>earliest blues recordings date back to around the 1920s
>not understanding rock and roll to be a fusion of country and blues

hm

Where is the like button

Death sounds like Bowie, it's not punk, but they sell it as the inventors of punk even though the Stooges were doing something much closer to punk and even Black Sabbath from an earlier time. It's total bullshit, that 'documentary'. Even the Ramones talk about what big Rolling Stones and Stooges fans they were. Never do they mention Death and never did they sound like Death. You guys are idiots. And Bowie did Bowie better than Death ever did.

I get that you're dumb as shit, but Death does not sound like glam rock Bowie

The Stooges are a good example of protopunk, but they're pretty clearly not punk in the 1976 example of first wave punk. And if you're dropping the Stooges as the earliest instead of The Fugs, Debris', The Monks, etc., then phew I already know you're lacking in knowledge on this.

The point also isn't that the Ramones talk about and like Death--Death weren't big; everyone knows that. That's why it took a doc to bring their name to the public eye. The point is that they were one of THE earliest acts to be doing what we recognize as first wave punk

you're comment has nothing to do with what i said, which is that country did 3 chords and white folk did 3 chords before black people ever saw a guitar, because they can't make instruments without white people providing them first. i guess you have no argument.
conspiracies I'm dispelling about white people stealing from black culture? everything black people have is from our culture otherwise we'd be wearing grass skirts.

ITT: no argument, so just call him inbred or something that you say to white people repeating ad-nausea. you unoriginal fucks can't even come up with smart insults.

>point out that the earliest blues recordings predate earliest country
>"you're comment has nothing to do with what i said"

reading is hard so it's okay

So now they were one of the earliest bands doing what we recognize as first wave punk, but not the earliest? admit they were just a shitty glam 70s band so they get called punk because of lo-fi, simple basic musicianship and backtrack even more on your sheep's encyclopedia music history nonsense.

You think white people weren't strumming guitars in a basic folk pattern in the fucking middle ages? You must be the dumbest mother fucker I've heard from in a while. Just answer a simple question if you can: Who invented the guitar?

do you actually think we can ever have a definitive answer on who was the "earliest" on much of anything?

How many bands out there that could have put out 7"s that we still don't know about? Bands that never recorded anything?

For fuck's sake, you put a lot of effort into being an idiot. It's undeniable that in 1976, Death is one of the earliest bands doing first wave punk--Like 7 tracks off ...For the Whole World to see were recorded in 1975.

Ramones' s/t wasn't even recorded until 1976

>strumming guitars
>in the middle ages

oh i am laffin

sources? examples even? you just expect everyone to believe you because momma told you you are so smart? You're one dumb sack of shit. Can't prove Death invented punk so you backtrack to the blue to say they invented punk by inventing the blues.

Death sounds nothing like any punk I've ever heard and you know it. Punk has more in common with Black Sabbath than it does Death and Black Sabbath were around first. You don't have to go back to the stone ages to find pre Death recordings that ACTUALLY sound like punk. Stooges, Stones, Sabbath to name a few. New York Dolls. You are so stupid that you embody the words of Obi Wan: Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follow him? As long as some hyped up bullshit doc tells you so, you will defend the ideas in it to the death. no pun intended.

lel, like i said in , Death's material was recorded in 1975, Ramones s/t in 76

but here ya go:

The first commercial recording of vocal blues by an African-American singer: Mamie Smith's performance of Perry Bradford's "Crazy Blues" in 1920.

Commercial recordings of country music had begun in 1922. Among these very early artists were Vernon Dalhart, who recorded the million-selling Wreck of the Old 97, Ernest Stoneman from Galax, Virginia, Henry Whitter, A.C. (Eck) Robertson, who recorded the first documented country record along with Henry C. Gilliland ("Sallie Gooden" b/w "Arkansaw Traveler"),[6] and Uncle Dave Macon

1920 is a bit earlier than 1922 bud

home.earthlink.net/~curtis_bouterse/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2lutes.jpg

whoa, cool

you have no idea what protopunk is or means

neat.

also calling Black Sabbath sounding anything like punk past maybe on Paranoid is just golden bait.

you think a lute is played exactly the same way with exactly the same tuning as guitars?

You think they strummed them in any way similar to how we've strummed strings in the past century?

ach mein gott

Oh man, I just told you Ramones don't sound like Death, they make no mention of Death, and they credit the stooges and the stones. It doesn't even matter if they were before the Ramones because they are not punk they don't sound like the ramones or any other punk and honestly punk did not really start until the late seventies, when it became distinct and was called punk. everything from before is just godfather to it, which death is not because it sounds nothing like any actual punk music.

With no source whatsoever. Yeah right. Tell us another story and continue to make it about when something was recorded rather than when it was actually invented.

>about 8 pm, pretty dark, heading for the bus stop
>i'm the only person around
>completely sober
>it's just one of those days when you feel overwhelmingly happy and you finally get to vent the happiness out since youre a severe beta
>as I keep walking, a cop car creeps up to the left of me, slows down to my walking pace
>make an eye contact with a chick cop that was sitting in the passenger seat
>a few meters ahead the sidewalk ends the road widens to the right, so the cop car rides to that right side of the road
>now the car is to the right of me
>the guy cop behind the wheel rolls down the window
>"good evening"
>asks me for my ID
>asks me if I had been drinking
>apparently I was walking like a disoriented drug addict
>after the conversation they drove off, didn't get in trouble

So Sabbath basically did punk with paranoid to a T long before any of the bullshit 'proto' this and 'first wave' that, which you admit, but then you deny it had anything to do with punk music evolution.

chick cops roll up on weird guys because they are attracted to them. no joke.

"it doesn't even matter if they were before the Ramones"
well, you're holding the Ramones up as the founders of first wave punk so

"honestly punk did not really start until the late 70s"
no, it's official, recognized start is '76.

"everything before is just godfather to it"

wait so are you now saying Death is protopunk/godfathers of punk because it came first or what

"sounds nothing like any actual punk music"

except it does

i DuckDuckGo'd "earliest country recordings" and then did "earliest blues recordings"

if you take 4 seconds, you can verify this as well.

dubs speak the truth?

I didn't say a lute was exactly the same. I'm saying with no lute, you have no guitar and both of those come from Europe. You're too fucking moronic and stuck to your ideas to get that it's absolute bullshit to go around saying everyone is appropriating black culture. Blacks are beating drums and dancing around fires without whites. So cut the bullshit. You don't get the message. You don't want to. You'd rather be a racist bullshit artist against whites which is accepted in the mainstream media and the reason why actual proud whites like stormfags fucking hate you and your lying racist ilk. You're either black or you're a cuck sucking their dicks. BTW Vikings had dreads before they ever saw a nigger.

Yeah, a couple of chick cops have rolled on me and sort of flirted with me in a sort of fucking with me kind of cop way, smile on their face and everything. Protip: Don't run from her. If you deny her, her chance to have her little dominatrix date with you she'll pursue you harder in a mad cop way and slap fines on you etc.

whoa, you actually think there aren't instruments from Africa analogous to lutes and guitars?

I mean, jeez be a white-obsessed fuckhead if you want, but just being this plain dumb about things is embarrassing.

honesty man, you're too dumb to get any of my points. go play with some mud or something. don't stick anything in your ass. have a nice day.

I suppose they're from northern Africa where the Greeks and Romans invaded eh?

oh my god

you don't even know about West African music

holy shit, you ARE this musically illiterate

you two fucking idiots are prime examples of getting caught acting weird