Gonna try weed for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect? Any tips/advice?

Gonna try weed for the first time tomorrow. What should I expect? Any tips/advice?

if u aint chokin u aint smokin

dont smoke too much or you will most likely pass out on your first time.

dont do it
t. weed smoker

is it medical grade and bought from a legit vendor?

If so, expect lapses in short term memory.

Is it street weed?

expect feeling drunk without feeling sick.

Weed's basically drunk but no side effect of alcohol.

Also don't hold it in, physiologically holding smoke in doesn't actually work.

Small puffs, breath deep, then exhale, take your time. No need to hold the smoke in.

If you are going to smoke it, recommend you get some cigarette filters and put it in the joint.

Remember to breath through your nose when you're not taking hits otherwise the THC will react with the normal air in your throat and cause kidney failure.

>First time
Absolutely nothing
Nobody ever gets high their first time.

don't do it! a friend of mine injected a tiny bit of marijuana once and he died from an overdose

Don't mix it with tobacco. Expect nothing, just smoke it, chill and play some good music.

I hope you don't get paranoid and start thinking about your fucked up life and have an existential crisis lol

Get snacks/food and watch a movie, listen to music, everything feels and sounds better, and taste better, even look better.

And try not to drift into your thoughts, you could mostlikley day dream if not halucinate, and be sure to expect paranoia.

Did you buy legal grass? If legal, then you will not have any problems. Just do not smoke near the windows / roads, or you can die. I will not explain to you, you understand how it will happen. I wish you good luck, give my regards to God

You obviously don't smoke it, do you? Cigarette filter? Really tho?

HOLD THE HIT AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

I drank weed just one time and caught AIDS. Don't believe the hype...it only takes one time.

If differs. I fell asleep the first time, after a ten minute laughing spree. You obv don't smoke it

Just have two hits of a good joint leave it a while then see how you feel and hit again if you good
Just drink water to help with dry mouth
>I go for a walk to woods on a nice day and have a smoke with my friend it's cash

Yes you can buy single filters, cost like a buck for 100 in convenient stores.

Also, if you are worried about losing THC in the filter, just remember you lose hella more through the front end. The amount of THC that gets held up in the filter is trivial.

The filter filters out a lot of the tar and makes the smoke more bearable for first timers, which OP is.

what the fuck was going through your head when you typed this lmao

Please please PLEASE make sure you eat something beforehand because trust me when I say you will see the devil and he will try to rip your heart out via your kneecaps.

joints are a huge waste of weed, just make a gravity bong.

Active carbon filters are better.

expect to get high as fuck nigga lmao

You'll be doing heroin in no time op, gateway drug.

expect brutal buttsex

prepare your anus

you fucking druggo

Bruh...It's weed. It is not that big of a deal. Smoke properly. Get high. Have fun. Buy more.

Find somewhere nice to chill out and don't be nervous

Wrong about the filter. A lot of THC will get caught in the cigarette filter

It's very likely you have aggressive convulsions and lose control of your bowels. Weed is no joke.

Make sure you have someone to hold you down in case you try to run into traffic or cut your face off with a boxcutter.

>Pic related

Dubs of truth. My buddy almost cut his head clean off tripping balls on the devil's lettuce

>joints are a huge waste of weed
Translation, "I think 7 grams is a lot of weed"
Fucking pleb lmao

I smoked weed for a while (like more than a year) before my first high. Before that it didnt affect me. Now i love it, so my advice is : even if you dont feel anything the first time, dont brush it off so easily. It can take time and it's worth it.

this whole thread of typical bullshit

light it with fire, inhale the smoke into your lungs, don't lose your shit

turn on your favorite music and enjoy all the cool shit you may experience

Well, I can get high for hours with 0.1 grams from a bong, so a 7 gram joint (wtf?) would be a waste of weed.

weed is honestly overrated a bit but follow most of the advice in this thread and you'll be fine.
try not to be anxious or expect too much out of it, don't smoke too much and go with the flow and chill.
have fun

Which advice is serious? Which isn't?

just smoke it how you would expect, inhale the smoke (don't hold it for more than 5 seconds) and exhale, take like 2 hits and see how it effects you, if you want more then smoke more otherwise you can overdo it and freak yourself out

You don't really need advice to smoke weed, just try out different smoking methods till you find the one you prefer, for me it's a stemless glass bong with two honey comb diffusors and an active carbon adapter under the bowl. Hot water and a few ice cubes. Smooth and hits hard.

Also active carbon filters are some suck
Yeah they filter but they absorb large amounts of the smoke(and it's thc) in the process, also they clog. water is the only suitable "filter" for weed smoke.
If you don't want to inhale burning plant material and still get high, just get a fucking vape. Really if anything combustion is a waste of weed,around 60% of the thc gets destoryed from pyrolysis, and you could be getting 99% of the thc with a good dry herb vape or good cooking skills.
Not that I care, you have to be a real dipshit to be worrying about wasting weed, shits a plant yo, it litterally grows like a weed and if you don't grow it yourself you should easily be able to find someone to hook you up good.

ok greentext time
>smoking weed for the first time
>oh boy this is gonna be awesome
>friend rolls up a fat joint
>we are like 7 people only 2 of us smoking for the first time
>after first weed feelsgoodman
>everyone high af chillin
>black dude with afro just sitting looking high af
>this is life
>lie on floor in kitchen talking on phone for atleast a hour honestly cant remember
>go back to living room
>3 ppl just came in from a weed
>one of them is the other guy who never smoked before
>let's call him Simon
>Simon seems a little bit wierd
>he lies down on the floor
>everyone was high as fuck at this point
>Simon starts crawling on the floor
>two of the other dudes start riding him like a pony
>he keeps crawling for a solid hour
>at this point he's not even crawling he looks like a fucking snake
>what the fuck is even going on
>another hour passes or something like that
>Simon goes to bathroom apparently
>see him leaning against the doorway to the bathroom
>realise his nose is bleeding alot
>he looks me in the eyes
>"I punched the dragon"
>passes out and i catch him in my arms
>later i fell asleep on the floor using a chair as a pillow

have fun

Just smoke it out of pipe. You'll be fine and can't over do it. Takes a few minutes to kick in. You'll prbly get the giggles and have a blast.

Joints/blunts or some ridiculous smoking contraption will be a waste or get you wrecked. Don't smoke wax. That shit is everclear and weed is bud light

So many fags in this thread.

Just don't panic if you feel your heart get a little faster. You won't die. Enjoy every last feeling and when you're really high, listen to music and you might be lucky enough to get some really nice auditory hallucinations.

I only really get auditory hallucinations with edibles, but the music is always enhanced. Just relax. Keep telling yourself to relax. Also make sure to fap. Cumming while high is 10/10.

The carbon makes the hit smoother, I don't care if it takes out some of the active ingredients, it's still so much smoother that it's worth it.

And I do grow my own, and own a vaporizer. Bong is still my go to.

Dude, get long rolling paper. i usually go for Smoking, Greengo, Raw. Always brown (unbleached). Buy roaches for the "filter" and start rolling. Dont put too much in it. I'd say 0,1 grams in 1 joint would be good for you. Buy a big bottle of water and make sure you got something to eat afterwards. Don't drink alcohol.

Just listen to the typical stoner talk. Chances are you'll be the definition of a stoner when you smoke it. Either high and stupid funny or chill and having a nice ride. Listen to any of the other fuckers hears and you'll remember all the bad things when you're high and not be paranoid, also most likely have a bad trip. Just take it easy and relax.

>tomorrow
>not today
This sounds like a bad idea for you OP. You're too much of a lazy procrastinator already.

don't have more than 1 bump at a time, and make sure you microwave it to separate the cutting agents before you plug it

>can get high for hours
>can get high off of .1
Man, I actually miss that I can smoke a couple kingers with friends and take several .3+ bong rips and stay high for 45 min tops and I didnt even get very high. The weed was the finest quality too.
Not a 7 gram joint but back in the day it wasn't uncommon to smoke over 7 g before noon. If I drop a joint somewhere inconvenient I usually don't bother to pick it up.
I haven't been getting high for a while now, when I do I get a lot higher than I used to get but it still doesn't last long. Then again I am one of the few people who have actually had a pretty serious addiction to getting high.

All I was saying is weed is kinda silly to worry about wasting