Faces of Sup Forums thread

faces of Sup Forums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/maps/place/Strandpaviljoen Zuid/@52.0980381,4.2603179,14.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c5b0f49d26d313:0xaaaa7d69ba7f02b9!8m2!3d52.0924949!4d4.2503146?hl=nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a face only a dumpster could love

fuck you motherfucker you're a fucking dick im way fucking smarter than you

Tim Hortons sucks

cute and a little scary/ 10

Hi xD

5/10

ok

If this is really you, you look awesome! *-* ;D

>average face of Sup Forums

yeah it's me, thx!!!

post yourself

Yes, it is I. Bet you did not know that me, Trump, was a /bro? It is beacuse you are not as smart as me. Do not feel bad. I am the smarterest, everyone knows it.

my face is the music of winning

also, you're all invited to
>being inclusive

OP, you look like an even more retarded version of Jack Black

Homosexual detected

I'm sry got no timestamp for that :s But it's me.

fags

Me and my wife

>voted trump
i won't blame you for not supporting trump, but can't we all just get along? like with less riots? less killing each other? less war?

The anti-trump supporters do that shit
Shillary isn't an answer.

nah no homo. But i let my gf fuck me in my androgynous ass though.

cute face, great eyes!
Your face reminds me of that chick from the movie "Breakfast Club"

Oh thanks a lot! ^_^ Where r u from? Just country. I'm from germany :) Yeah, fuckin krauts I know ;D

How's Germany?

a better way to phrase 'anti-trump supporter' would be 'trump protester,' but i think i know what you mean. i'm mostly referring to the 'antifa' jerks out there who blindside innocent trump supporters and damage property...and the ones who stand around with masks screaming, but refuse to debate (knowing they can't win a debate).

Sausage von krautfag infested

How it is? Ehm, I think it's very boring. No wonderful beach with warm water or so, but the nightlife is ok. Love to go out and drink a lot and dance xD

I have a vagina. Hi

Proof of said vagina?

liar

this does not make you special

stop caring about attention whores

Does your vaginas have long lips? Long lips are sexy

>HELLLLO YOUUTUUUBEEE!!!!
>WAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!

i didnt ask you you fucking beta go kys lmao

So true!

I am from the Netherlands, so hi neighbour! :)
I really like to go to Berlin once, go to an underground rave!

Too lazy. Guess you have to trust me on that

see you don't have a job do you?

I never said it makes me special. It's just an affirmation

Hahah hello neighbour. :D Everything ok because of the political desaster? Oh I was in Berlin for one time. They put me drugs into my glass. Liquid Ecstasy, was dancing 8 hours on music I hate xD And we had no money and no hotel. Long time ago xD But it's a nice City. I live very close to the borderline but in the middle of germany, left side ;D

btw can girls do tricks with their pussy?
Like guys can do the helicopter etc?

Getthelube.com

you got a cock then not that its a bad thing since chicks with dicks are hotter post more of you tho
lmao bruh youre so mad that you resort to pulling these baseless assumptions out the ass
Its ok you can keep trying to insult me kek

if that's you, it's pretty obvious you have a vagina. what are you trying to say, that you're also a slut?

jesus christ

I just like to use women for the beta beings that they are, mere fuck meat per sey. So when I focus on demoralizing them in vulgar comments and questions, I just want to take optimal advantage with what they have to offer AKA pussy and tits. That is all

They can make it fart.

political disaster? What that shit with Turkey? Mehh I heard it today at work. I didn't check any news this weekend hehe. I don't really care at all, it's all the same.
Mice in a tredmill.

Free ectasy haha. At least you were safe, sounds fun though.

And do you live close to the dutch border you mean?

We can queef and pass a child through it.

nice hair color

thanks c:
i just dyed it today

yeah and enslave the mightiest of men if you got a good one.

I forgot about those tricks...

hot. 10/10

tits or gtfo

Yes it was in our news all day long and the germans are jealous because of your politics xD

Yes but after the 8 hours I felt very sick ;D A friend of me pulled me through the subways. There ist was warm.

Yes, it's about 30 Minutes to NL :) I like your country. I often go shopping there. Exspecially coffee xD

nice it looks soft.

I wish i could dye my hair pastel blue, but it would probably look very weird on me.

Maybe i will color my ginger hair more intense "gingery"
I am losing my flame and am slowly turning blonde...

What other colors did you have it sofar?

Lol

fix your wifes teeth she looks like the type of person who should get out of my swamp

Oops xD Yes,yes,yes have to use more synonyms ;D

Go back to Arabia

Me at Destiny release night

Nice eyes :)

red, blonde, blue, green, purple, and i think metallic blue

you have chubby arms

underage b&

She can't help it, she's Irish

I'm just not wearing make up dude

OwO

Hey, we don't all look like that (a lot do tho)

k dudette

I'm Portuguese and she's Irish, I happen to think Ireland has very sexy women. She has amazing Irish personality too, tons of fun and sarcastically hilarious

i should visit germany more often..

I live near the beach which is also very nice, but no mountains or shit sadly

wooah cool. post more if you feel like it, it inspires me

Tranny

Greetings from Austria, faggots!

Oh I'm so jealous! Sometimes drive to scheveningen when it's getting really hot in summer. I LOVE the ocean and the beach!

whaddup

kek that's my beach.
It's 15 min with bike. I live in the center of The Hague

nice nails! That reminds me, i am gonna do mine right now!

Whaaaaat kidding me! :D I like the promenade there ^_^ Can't await the summer when I can visit it again

Yeah the promenade is nice but at really hot days i don't like the crowd and filth on that beach.
I go to the other side of the harbour, also busy but a lot cleaner and more chill. (no promenade though)

google.nl/maps/place/Strandpaviljoen Zuid/@52.0980381,4.2603179,14.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c5b0f49d26d313:0xaaaa7d69ba7f02b9!8m2!3d52.0924949!4d4.2503146?hl=nl

Long time lurker signing in.

Shut the fuck up you ugly trap.

What war did you fight in?