No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?
Rekt thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4b0_1436275811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggas get, what they deserve

about time faggots, post

I saw one this morning of these rednecks lynching a black girl in a room whom they presumably drugged. Can't find it though

Old Kek please add New Kek...

>Niggas get, what they deserve
Checked

ended too fast I want to see the aftermath

Looks like he just didn't want legs any more, or he's just too stupid to understand that trains run on tracks and if he wanted to die he should have put his head on the rail

He fucked up when he chose the wrong sneakers for that sport.

It's staged. That shit was fake as fuck. It's really obvious when he pulls out the plastic dick.

Wow. He had one job.

>Looks like he just didn't want legs any more
You know that very well could be a possibility.

Here comes JESUS

Your sentence structure is a little off. You should say "noun, whom they presumably verbed". "In a room" can be before or after, but if you interject another noun in between, it confuses what's being verbed.

The way you wrote it, it makes it sound like the room was drugged.

>wow that hitman is a pro
>...
>nvm he sucks

Great way to break you neck. Your a dead man

but only an idiot would interpret it that way

kek, best so far

what a way to die

This is worse than getting fucking blue balled. Fuck you.

why

It still sounds stupid, and becomes needlessly difficult to understand.

Throw momma from the train a kiss and all that. Sounds stupid.

Wow man, humans are so elastic.

But you're not retarded enough to interpret it as the room being drugged, are you? Wait, you probably are.

kek sorry

THE CAN OPENER

HOW IRONIC

That fall was something like from a video game

That's not the point, fag. It's bad form because it's ambiguous. It isn't always glaringly obvious, for example, the two nouns could be alive or both mechanical objects being verbed in some way that can leave ambiguity.

It's simply bad grammatical form.

okay, i have no clue about weapons whatsoever, but shouldn't that have ripped of half of his head?

Guy you're replying to is an autist and a faggot, but come on. Let's not argue in defense of illiterates just because some of us are smart enough to figure out what they mean when they shit on their keyboards.

What a fucking retard.

The fuck happened?

kek, that film name

It ripped more than half of his head. I'd say at least 80% is torn and fragmented.

liveleak.com/view?i=4b0_1436275811

Is that a foreign poor person game I've never heard of or is that a shitty attempt at a roadblock?

Stupid women. See that white square between the two centre handrails? That's an emergency stop.

Are you being serious?

those white bits that came off of him were his items and money, hopefully he can make it back int time before they disappear.

Pfft, everybody turns into google-eyed monster when they get shot in the head, read the quran

Someone ran a truck through the crowd in Nice, France. It was only international news.

anyone got the black girl getting hit on the head with a tree trunk?

Yes. A silent video doesn't do much in the way of context

gave me creeps

Is it your first day on the internet?

ohhh no wut iz a safeter interock?

That's what I thought too until I saw they were covering tires in gas and about to light them, I'd run em over as well if I thought they were going to put me behind a wall of fire, fucking morons

Wait you mean that sand nigger that killed himself after doing it? The one that happened after that shooting?

religion of peace, what else

you've earned my respect

Wow - a free wheel

>
No spotter... Damn son

whom'st've*

Getthelube.com

In the full video he got up.

According to what I read, he was shot to death by the French police, so I don't know what you're talking about. Look up the 2016 attack in nice, france, I guess.

jesus fucking christ, just bail out from under it you nut job

anyone got anything new? sick of the same shit

>that filename

Wtf is that?

Nah man, someone wanted him dead too, so he accepted the hit for himself.

he lost consciousness smartass

What a fucking idiot.

Is that a fucking bear

Savage