Hello Sup Forums! I came to ask 1 simple question, what is it that you like so much about Sup Forums?

Hello Sup Forums! I came to ask 1 simple question, what is it that you like so much about Sup Forums?

yes

yes

feminine penises

Sup Forums is the only place for degenerates like me

Dank memes
Some discussions are more interesting than others

yes

yes

quads
>check'd

Nice quads you got there.

yes

No user names, no likes, no faces. The idea is all that can be conveyed though the text, you can accept it or ignore it, but before long it's gone and all you have is the memory.
That's how I feel life should be, but we insist on building great houses of dirt of ever shifting dunes of time.

I GOT QUADS!!
thanks for pointing out

yes

There are few places on the Internet where anyone can say anything without being reprimanded

the free fingerbox when you sign up

/thread

The anonimity is great, people have to make an argument on your post, they can't use ad hominem.

They have to judge you entirely on your post.

i judge you to be basement dweller!

that's okay, I'm not though

Idk

chicks with dicks

that's not the point. i acknowledged your existence by replying to the post. this way you're more real than you were 5 minutes ago.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Also some bad reporter from germany television that wants to bring a report with statements like "kloake des Internets"?! So, whats the honorar for our answers?!^^

The anonymity, and how it changes a persons weak minded opinions into their own kinda of bible.

This site used to be good especially Sup Forums but nowadays there are nothing to see but homo faggots pretending to be straight and their bait threads.

underrated

But why though?

Yes

My gf

I don't get it, what's up with the pic?

That you can be whoever the fuck you want. If you are a fat naruto fan nobody would care, because everyone assumes your a fat naruto fan. And deep inside they know that they're fat naruto fans. This is the connection between Sup Forums users, they're all the same deep inside, thus it creates an atmosphere where you can freely be whatever you want

Where have I heard this before?

Yes

okay :)

That sexual shit sucks !! I wanna see crime !!

Will you be making some sort of video on Sup Forums? Just asking

How gay are you? Holyshit.

What? I just asked a question because I was curious, now you're calling me a faggot. Listen here you little shit, you are the biggest faggot in this room with your baseless assumptions and extra chromosome. I'll be sure to take that chromosome and give it your unborn child so you'll have the responsibility of raising some fucking tard that brings no good to society, and I'll also make sure that you're future wife gets cancer after showing her your Sup Forums posts. The last thing you'll ever do in our miserable life is getting your smug little face out of here and jump into the oven with Solomon in it you little fuckface. All of this and more will happen to you don't reply to this post.

So we can pull together for ur fuckin reportage: The anonymity, be whoever u like, no pics, violence, bad humor, no mobbing because of what u look like... we are all baaaaad people xD

yes

(hahhahahahahaha i just trolled you)
xD

Come at me bro.

yea

Would you give us all a favour and fucking kill yourself, nigger!

Also OP is a faggot!

Yes

Yes

Yes

yes

I like the freedom.

Stahp

yes

Yes

Dont worry i checked your dubs. Kiss kiss

the pink color used for posts backgrounds

Freedom. Community. Lulz.

He literally slept like a baby with all the screaming and pissing yourself in your sleep.
2/10 wouldn't post in YLYL

>Freedom

Yes

The freedom to choose among 5 different trap threads.

No accounts and registration required for posting.

Dubs o'truth.

I just deleted facebook because it installed messenger on my phone without asking. Not only do they require my fucking phone number to register. They install shit on my phone automatically.
>This is why I come to Sup Forums

Hab den Bericht auch gerade gesehen. Ich hoffe diese ganze falsche Jornalistenkultur geht bald zugrunde.

this

Everybody is user, everybody is equal. You can say what the fuck you want, there are (almost) no rules, no limits. Sup Forums is a place of freedom, creativity and new paths. Where else can you find things like pic related?
There are many forces which try to restrict the freedom of the internet. Let's aspire to preserve and even expand this new freedom of mankind.

Also I like the trap threads

I like the fact that all you "I HATE EVERYTHING" Fans LOVE to follow in that faggot's footsteps

underrated post

the images

To be honest, i havent the slightest clue.

Why so serious? Maybe you should consider switching to 9fag, if you get easily offended.

Fuck off, reddit

Everyone here is just as fucked as I am

Sup Forums, I-I'm home.. n-now

/Thread

I won't let a /thread be the last post.