Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Fuck of with bait.

Its the most important country in the world. Without india the world would have never made it this far in technologies, resources and infrastructure.

Jesus I live in the EU we don't need your shit.
All we need is 100% made in China faggot
Also human Rights vs our human rights who wins
Me or OP

P i L

CASTE SYSTEM!
LOOK IT UP!

subhumans, shitskins, no one needs this human trash. like muslims. also poo in the loo

THE CASTE SYSTEM!
LOOK IT UP!

You like my Aunti?

DESIGNATED

10/10 indian

12 mins in
Still no comment

superpower by 2020

not even designated shitting streets

Not a single white chick is hotter than this piece of ass

get out of here you DESIGNATED

did you guys figure out who was blowing up your subs?

and how's that aircraft carrier going, I hear China has got one working

True that

Indians > Whites

As an Indian guy who's from the US, go fuck yourself

fuck you race traitor

Getthelube.com

POO

Your picking a fucking Sikh as ur 10/10 u fucking brown bigger. Pick someone high tier like Katrina Kaif or Kareena Kapoor

dis is technical suport, tenk yu for colling

Katrina Kaif is not Indian. Doesn't look India. If you reference her as a hot Indian, you are implying that white features > Indian features.

Not .. why ? Delhi for one thing is the asshole of the world .. another that ppl shits everywhere .. rats are holy .. still haven't wiped Pakistan off the map. Want me to go on ?

kek

IN

I read it in that voice.

No. Not at all. They are shit eating cheap ass fuck bearers who all smell like shit, act like shit, let their kids be peices of shit and eat shit. Fuck them. You are not special, you need to shower. You need to stop being an asshole because things cost more than $2. Why the fuck did you leave India if all you want to do is be a price of cheap as shit.