Is being gay okay?

Is being gay okay?

Pray the gay away

i think gay people really can't do anything about their sexual preference. Doesn't mean its ok.
i think you should respect gay people but not glorify it and if it can be cured somehow, it should.
It's just not meant to be and an abnormity of nature and society.
have you seen gay people kiss? eww.

I don't care if you're gay or not. Just don't be a dickhead where it's unneeded or unwanted. That's all I gotta say.

Gay is natural. It's a form of natural population control

No, but it's free country.

Sure it is. No need to pretend traps are hetero any longer.

Doesn't bother me as long as they don't shove it in people's faces and chant it down the streets

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS SITE AND GIRL PENISES!?

No

being gay is fine, but most gays are way to left politically so I'm not friends with many

No,it's not

male homosexuality is disgusting, female homosexuality is fine

So is cannibalism and murder

Can you stop making these threads already?

Fap to some cute boys and go to sleep.

Only bisexual females are ok

No, faggots are a plague on society.

No. They are not. They have more STDs than normal people because they are perverted beyond belief. People are not supposed to be perverted like this. People are not supposed to desire sex with a person of the same gender. People are not supposed to put their cocks in shit. People are not supposed to eat shit or put their mouth anywhere near an orifice that produces it.

I do not care much. Getthelube.com

Tell them that. Then maybe they'll stop trying to paint themselves normal. Truth is 99% don't give a shit about marriage. Only a small % are monogamous.