Ok.. I don't know how to impress a girl... but... I can try it, right?

ok.. I don't know how to impress a girl... but... I can try it, right?

My crush.3.14 likes folk metal, so I decided to send the most awesome folk metal song ever made. Can you guys help me?
Background: she's not into me. we don't chat frecuently, she's in my class and that's the reason I know her. She likes someone else who I don't know. she's nice with me when we talk. I invited her to hang out 4 times and just one time she did it, the other times she was out of the city when I asked her so.. maybe it's not a totally reject.

tasukete kudasai!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJgMVzU6SA
youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=12eisGGZ9ME
youtube.com/watch?v=R4H8vMXxCEI
youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=XS_ngbdsIBY
youtube.com/watch?v=T8pSe-pU5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj41xZHA5Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=CB8LAEj00Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=l40dA_ZViXY&ab_channel=kampffürWalhall
youtube.com/watch?v=DGVDYs5v8lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJmiyFD6PM
youtube.com/watch?v=0I1geB7U5VI
youtube.com/watch?v=AiwnuJA1WuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for help

fuck you guys. I don't want to die virgin

well if you don't like folk metal then dont. There are alot of metal bands that are really great, like finntroll korpiklaani månegarm arkona and so forth
but if you dont like it. well thats your problem

Where are you too from?

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJgMVzU6SA

this song/band is pretty dope, but i think as far as folk metal goes its pretty "normie"

if you like japan there is the band Whispered doing nice japan folk metal

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ

hi op, show her this and she will suck your dick instantly, thank me later

youtube.com/watch?v=12eisGGZ9ME

youtube.com/watch?v=R4H8vMXxCEI

something a little heavier

actually I like folk metal and gothic/black metal. She's into a lighter version of folk and ... I don't know enough folk metal so that's the reason I'm here. (All the band that you named are the basic of folk metal... she already know those bands but she likes a melodic kind of folk... are you following me_?)

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

this work?

spain

Oldfag here, 40years of nerdism. Forgett her. You may reach the friendzone but never get her

youtube.com/watch?v=XS_ngbdsIBY

youtube.com/watch?v=T8pSe-pU5qQ

Eluvite. Doubt she's into you but it's worth a shot.

Elvenking is folky but lighter.

Try alestorm, pirate theme folk metal. If she hasn't heard of it and likes pirate shit she will dig it

>tasukete kudasai!
nice b8 m8

>she's not into me. we don't chat frecuently [...] She likes someone else

dude. duuuude. doode. let it go.

This is autistic thinking. She's not gonna suck your dick trying to impress her with a specific band she ain't heard before. The fuck is wrong with you kids these days? Wanna impress? Learn to play the guitar and get in a band and play some shows, then get all the pussy u want, just by saying "I'm in a band" "here's my cd"

what kind of folk ? more like melo-death (eluveitie) or really folk (for me it would be korpiklaani) ?

fuck.. this is the most awesome shit I've heard in a while.... she needs to love this shit too.

both bands have been posted

>Wants a girl to like you
>Goes on Sup Forums to ask about it.
Op I don't want to put you down but if you know she doesn't like you and she likes someone else maybe it's time to look at another girl unless she is 10/10. This one girl I like is an easy 9/10 and I'm not gen sure if she likes me. So keep trying but don't kill your self

i do what i can, good sir.

I can't
not your b8

you need to be the same guy who ask where I am from... are you a wizard how do you know that much about music? maybe i will impress her with those local bands

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj41xZHA5Eg

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=CB8LAEj00Jc

youtube.com/watch?v=l40dA_ZViXY&ab_channel=kampffürWalhall

well i saw that someone who i thought was OP said they were from spain. Quick search for "Spanish folk metal" and bam, that was the result

>Folk metal
>still not a single mention of Percival

You guys are not quite into it are you now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DGVDYs5v8lQ

dude. she's rational, she don't bitch around, she's a 7.9/10. red haired (not natural). and she's like a really cool girl. she doesn't like to be the center of attention, doesn't like to be part of any group, not for something in special, because she's really nice and nerdy... what can I say... i need to try it

Don't do it you retarded cuck. It's pretty clear she doesn't give a fuck about you.

holy shit this whole thread is autistic as fuck. not only OP but every yt-link posted here is pleb as fuck and i cant believe i was into this a few years ago

I send this one to her and she already replied

"I didn't know this one, sounds like mother earth XD"
so i said:
-that within temptation song?
-yeah, something like that.

I think we failed ....

OP, why a song though?
If you like a girl, get her a dinner, not a song she probably knows and owns.
If folk metal is her kink she probably listened through all of those anyway- don't be special, be practical.

corvus corax - sverker
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJmiyFD6PM
tyr - sinklars visa
youtube.com/watch?v=0I1geB7U5VI

didnt say she didnt like it

kys. don't try to be someone you're not.
try to send her things you like and you think she could appreciate

Still waiting for the metal on this.

humm... I see why you'd wanna go for it, but showing her one nice folk metal song wont make her panties drop though, you need to connect in some other way. Invite her to a concert, go to a medieval fair and the like. Idk, is she into sword fighting? There are classes for medieval sword fighting in europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiwnuJA1WuE

>crush.314
Seriously lurk moar you fucking faggot
You also sound beta as fuck

hard truth here, but music can be a good start

I continuing saying:
-"I really like within temptation so... i will take it as something positive"
-jajajaja (means lol)
-I didn't listen the last albums, but this is the soundtrack of my teenage years (we are over 23 years old if you want extra info)

concert is the best way to become closer. but don't focus only on folk metal.

sounds like a small victory, OP

at least I'm talking to her fluently on chat... this is a victory guys! Maybe it's not the song she will truly love but.... we have something here...

damn.. love you guys!

sometimes patients is a good thing, sometimes its not. If youre serious about her dont give up, but dont try to hard.

we already know that I won't follow that advice. how can I realize when to stop? she's dating someone else right know (or something like that). this is a lost battle... but I want to fight it