Has anyone else 'gotten tired of' and/or moved on from anime? I feel like I've gotten to that point...

Has anyone else 'gotten tired of' and/or moved on from anime? I feel like I've gotten to that point, with there being SO MANY shows going on at once and so many of them seeming to be nothing more than cookie cutouts of fan-service, typical tropes, and shitty fanbases. I'm feeling more into K-dramas these days.

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

miniatur-wunderland.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends what you're into really. I'm personally a fan of fantasy shows, so I have to sift through a lot of garbage to find the truly great shows. If you haven't watched them, I reccomend Gurren Lagann, Kill la kill, and Jojo's bizarre adventure. They're all great and if you haven't watched them, you should fix that.

Anime, similar to vidya and sports, are just distractions created by the illuminati

Just outgrew it man. You've learned everything you needed from anime. Time to move on. Don't resent anime for being anime, you're the one that's changed. Look back fondly on the time you spent together, and bravely march forward into the future.

we all know you don't like sports, fatty.

Sounds like it's time to invest in Realdolls (et. al.) and design your own anime.

I've watched them. I grew up watching various types and even established 'theme days' in my 20s, but now...now, it all seems so empty. Not just the shows, but the lifestyle, too.

I guess so. This is just kind of difficult to deal with, but at the same time, I kind of 'know' you're right that I should move on.

Not really into sex anymore. Have only fapped once since the 1st, in fact.

I started to feel this way a couple of years ago. Haven't watch a new anime since Berserk (2016). Have a couple of weeb friends who are pissed off at me for that reason.

You're maturing. You don't still play with wooden trains, do you?

just watch old animes,you faggot.how much time do you waste with this shit?

Speaking of friends, a number of mine have made it to Japan to live/work, while I'm steadily losing interest in that, too. They rarely even talk to me anymore.

I never did, but I would like an electric model train set now. Complete with smoke and everything.
>now I know what to get myself for Xmas.

I do sometimes. They really are/were better.

fbi? funny you should make this thread, i just got done telling my friend that i cant watch anime anymore because the way they act is so fucking cringe

>the way they act is so fucking cringe
The characters, the fanbase, or both? I'm opting for both these days. Don't even want to talk to anime fans anymore.

>long time ago. anime today is boring
most people like me, who where into anime/manga during the 80's through the 90's, outgrew it ass it gained more mainstream momentum and started to attract people who previously disregarded it as faggy chingchong kiddie shit. nowdays my childhood interest is mainstream

then do it more often and be less frustrated with new shows,you faggot. you fucking small penised stinky wannabe asian.you ramen slurping shit cunt faggot. I PISS IN YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU ACCIDENTALY OPEN YOUR MOUTH JUST ENOUGH FOR PISS TO ENTER YOUR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT

>nowdays my childhood interest is mainstream
I hate that SO much. You're | right |.

I actually haven't had ramen in a while. I've been on a weight loss diet, and such a dish would really hinder my progress. I'm only about 2 lbs off my goal.

I know I have definitely slowed down in my consumption. I am a older watcher started in the 80's. 90's was my peak time of watching and buying. Then the early 2000's hit and the flood came along Pokemon/Digimon/Beyblade and all the rest. Kinda got tired of the influx of inferior stuff only produced for the money. When the industry settled down, I slowly got back into it but nowhere near to the extent I was.

it would actually make more sense if kids today hated anime, but the millenial generation has failed to create a genuine culture of their own. they just rehash the previous generation ironically.
>it's a vaporwave state of mind

30 something year old detected

I hadn't thought of it that way. Interesting perspective.

I'll be 28 on Friday.

It is the dieting that is bringing down your libido... I know from experience.
Take 2 Fish Oil capsules and a multi vitamin in the morning to help your nuts out.

I figured it's just because I'm getting older and haven't had a gf since 2005.
>she is now a single mother of 2 with a GED

my niece(16) is definitely not a bad copy of me(24).
she wishes she had a great ass like me,but other than that all the people in her age are complete retards(millenial retards)

not saying all millenials are retarded, hypersensitive snowflakes, but they got a problem that at least from my perspective is a cultural one, or rather the lack of one.

>I never did, but I would like an electric model train set now. Complete with smoke and everything.
One can be quite mature and still "play" with model trains.
miniatur-wunderland.com/
You sort of have to be, to fund your hobby.

>not saying all millenials are retarded
well,i am though

Very true.
>captcha: trains

I stopped watching anime in the last few months. I just could not be bothered with it anymore. Nothing is appealing to me these days.