Fluffy thread since we hit the image limit on the last one. Hugbox, weirdbox, sadbox, and abuse are all welcome

Fluffy thread since we hit the image limit on the last one. Hugbox, weirdbox, sadbox, and abuse are all welcome.

(you too Chocobro)

Other urls found in this thread:

gheybenewel.x10host.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who has the full story?

Its probably on the booru if you look hard enough, but this pic's the best from the comic i think

I got ya m8

that image goes right before the final one

Any more?

no, as far as I know the artist didn't finish it, though I don't think he did.

Is there a part 2 of this?

I don't think so.

And now!

A brief interlude with the Fabulous Four of the Sexiocalypse.

that's what you get for stealing from a legitimate lifeform

I want to see more like this. Just... feels about fluffies and their lives. I'm not sure if it's hugbox or sadbox, but I just want more of it.

Its defense mechanism is just fucking asking the dog not to eat it for being a retard.

And this concludes the interlude.

Please commence fapping, or dowsing with eye bleach as apropos.

They were designed to be perfect pets, so they really expect that everything can be reasoned with and befriended. But yes, it is retarded indeed, and it's hilarious!

Here's some

Any good fluffy games?

If fluffies poop so much, why don't you just make them wear diapers?

they would go through one every half hour

Sadly, no. There have been several attempts, but they've all died when their authors have lost interest. The latest ongoing project is Fluffysim: gheybenewel.x10host.com/

It would definitely be nice to get some fluffy games completed, so if anyone here starts making one please make it open source if you can't finish it by yourself. In fact, an open source game by the community would have much better chances of success in the first place.

I don't know how well diapers would work on a fluffy creature, but corks are sometimes used on fluffies with trouble getting through long car trips or something like that. Very unpleasant, but a hilariously degrading temporary fix.

I tried making a fluffy game with Unity at one point, but these days programming is 90% googling and I am just horrible at it. This is the walking physics model I managed to make, but it would need some sort of fur shader to cover the simple body and I never found a free working one.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

learn fluff-speak please

The fluffies crap too much and too often. All that shit and piss is gonna stick to their fur, meaning you must clean the fluffy in a bathtub before putting on a new diaper. Fluffies are scared of water, so they are likely going to start shitting and pissing all over the floor, your hands and the tub as soon as you pick them up and bring them to the tub. Even after all of that is over, and the new diaper is on, the fluffy then craps itself shortly thereafter.

Delete this.

It'd be full in less than an hour?

Did PETN ever finish this strip?

Somebody addressed that issue in a comic a while back by shaving the fluffy's ass and putting it in a diaper. At that point, it is basically like taking care of a standard human baby.

Lovely.

Indeed. I love pictures that emphasize just how big the world is for the little fluffies.

It's big for all of us mate