Role-playing Thread

Role-playing Thread

Rules:
>1-10 is your dice roll (0=10)
>first reply to Game Master gets action

You have dreams full of witches and sprites, strange brewing potions, tall black trees, and a red sky. Suddenly, the vision of thousands of candles all being blown out at once is what ends this sequence.

You wake up in a dark cabin bedroom, hearing strong winds blowing at the sides of the creaking walls and roof. The itchy woolen covers are semi-soaked in your sweat. You do not recognize this place, and in fact aside from your basic instincts about your person and bearing, you have no memory of what came before you awoke from your dream... what do you do?

I masturbate.

Beat my meat

You masturbate to completion (thinking about OP), some of your seed spilling on the sweaty covers, some making small puddles on the wooden floor. The winds become heavier, and you hear something falling off the wall to the right, making a clunky, metal sound as it its the floor.

Commit Suicide

I turn to the right and masturbate.

You attempt to beat your head against the wall, knocking yourself out. You wake up several minutes later with a terrible headache. You currently have no means of following through with your thoughts of despair.

I ROLLED A FUCKING 9
THAT IS SUCCESSFUL SUICIDE ROLL
YOU FAT UGLY CUNT

run out of the house

I beat myself with the metal object

I repeat thousand times an advertising to calm myself

You manage to stumble to the door without inspecting the room beforehand. The air is cool and fresh, but the winds are now buzzing in all directions. The sky is blood red and there seems to be some kind of tornado formation above the hills covered in black trees some few miles ahead.

Run to the trees

OK DONT REPLY TO THE FACT THAT YOU WONT LET US ROLL PROPERLY

As you beginning running, the winds chill starts to get to your nearly nude body. The headache from bashing your head against the wall of the cabin is reaching a new height of pain. You must rest before a mile in, you begin to feel dizzy.

Suddenly you start to cough heavily. Your palm reveals bloody discharge.

Eat it then finger myself

yell loudly to call for someone

i roll to magically explode and disintegrate the cabin

In a strange and sudden compulsion of hunger and lust, you manage lick your hand clean and begin to milk your prostate, as the winds howl.

Suddenly, you hear a terrible voice saying some few feet by the clearing of the grass (that you have been following toward the wooded hills). It says in a guttural and high pitched voice, "Z--zheee witch! She promised usss your blooood.... it is nottt for youuuu!!!!"" You hear other voices on the wind agreeing in different tones... "OOooourrr feeeeassssstttt is nigh!"

You think you see wisps of old faces on the wind, but you aren't sure...

You think you hear them whispering amongst themselves... "he.... he has awoken too soon..."

having rolled a 0, my skin boils and pops, i die almost instantly afterwards, the end

I yell fuck you to the voices

OP here, you post needs to immediately succeed the OP post to be an action.

tell the voices youre vegan

You yell this... there is no reply.

Suddenly, you have a vision of skulls being laid out on old dusty books... a flashback of the dream your had forgotten.

I masturbate

You manage to yank out a few more drops of semen to this macabre scene. The vision ends and the winds become colder.

The tornado on the hills seems to have stayed in place all this time.

Suddenly, fires seem to fill the void of the storm ahead, filling the sky with even more red and orange.

I run to the fire.

run away as fast and as far as you can eastward
regardless of to where it leads

After another mile of running, you start coughing and hacking blood. You reach the flames consuming the black trees, which already looks somewhat burned... what you then realize is that these trees have been scorched many times by this blaze, but none have actually died.

The tornado itself is now a massive, swirling blaze in the sky.

You hear the voices on the wind catching up with you, laughing as you stare and feel the singe of heat, while catching your breath, panting out blood with every exhale.

With my last breath, jump into the tornado

You jump into the blaze, feeling its heat completely consume your flesh... all is fading, every inch of you is freezing with endless pain.

"Not - yet!!!" Screeches a loud, witch like voice, you feel scooped up, put back to sleep, you awake once again in the cabin, this time your covers burnt away, your bed catching flame.

From this small fire inside the cabin room, you see the object that fell from the wall.

It seemed to not have hung but have been forced through a groove in the wall you could not have seen being opened from the other side, there it lay, an old crossbow with 3 silver looking bolts.

Shoot myself

Oddly enough, the crossbow seems to have a will of its own... you ready the bolt to fire, and it slips from your hands, onto the ground.

You hear a fat-sounding, jolly voice of a man saying "Hah, you still have a part to play yet, m'lad".

Pick it up and say THE FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA

There is no reply. The crossbow fits your hands almost like a glove.

Walk out of the house and away from the tornado

This time you attempt to go in the opposite direction. Half a mile away from the cabin you start to see high stone walls appear. You are unsure if they are manned or not. Instinctively, you worry you may be shot by the arrows of someone else if they are, since you have the feeling you are being contained in these grounds for some reason.

Jog towards the woods once more

By the time you reach the cabin again, you start seeing some of the shapes appearing on the wind, but with more force and prominence. Some seem to be inspecting the old cabin, one in particular the groove which seemed to have been where somebody handed you the weapon.

You are wary to go too close to them, what do you do?

Shoot it and run

You aim for the ghost inspecting the wall's groove, and nearly miss... the silver bolt hits its leg and suddenly a white and blue flame bursts in this area, suddenly consuming the entire cabin with an extremely fast moving, oddly ghostly looking fire

You hear screeches of the others avoiding it, as you back off... you have the feeling you might have been seen... there are sparse trees and bushes around to attempt to hide in

stand still and let them take me

You stand still and if it were not for the fire consuming the cabin which seems to be causing the ghosts to flee, one of them may have pursued you.

The winds are still blowing, and your cough is still causing problems for you. You still feel feint.

You hold two bolts left.

Go to the wind's source

masturbate in fear

The wind dramatically changes course many times within a minute, and the only source you can imagine it would be is the fiery tornado which is lighting up the already red sky. Do you dare to return there, or scout the areas between the stone walls and the black forest hills?

go back to the wall and climb it
anything to leave this hell

Do you attempt to scale it unseen?

no

Okay...

You get back to the wall, climbing it with bloody fingers trailing your ascent... you are quite unsure why you are so good at climbing, having no memory of acquiring this skill.

Suddenly, as you breach the top, you hear a goblinoid voice shouting in another tongue, you look both ways and there seem to be multiple goblins in leather armor dropping their bows and heading toward you with spears and daggers...

One comes at you with a net, shouting "un-dead, un-dead! the queen must feed her young!"

let myself be captured

shoot one and disarm other and rape

You lower your guard and allow the net to cover you... they apply a strange liquid to you with a rusty looking oil-can, a type of syringe... you go dark, once again...

This time you wake up in a cell, with the coolness of a damp cavern... you feel you may be beneath the stone walls somewhere, having destroyed the cabin. There are several goblins eyeing you as you wake.

You hear the sound of a rat skittering, then suddenly one of the goblins skewers it with his spear, and starts applying the creature to a torch on the wall

Break the cell door

You attempt to slam into the cell, nearly breaking your shoulder... the goblins laugh, and one looks at you menacingly, holding a rusty dagger, "want some of THIS rat, instead, Zivvle?" he says, surprisingly quite eloquent in common tongue.

Your crossbow is nowhere to be seen.

I am going to hide somewhere where I see everything and nobody sees me

Flip him off and whip my dick out

You attempt to search for such a place, but there is no other place to go... you can see the red sky seeping through the bars of the cell high above you.

Though goblins inhabit this place, it doesn't look like it was built by them... more likely humans.

poop

You defecate into the wooden bucket they have in the corner.

\

He winks at you, and licks his goblin lips.

STICK DICK OUT CELL

After a little pause, the goblin with the crispy rat looks at him and shrugs, "Eh, Zozzle, I'll eat this outside... I'd like to get some air"... he nods...

There is a silence in the room with just you and Zozzle, and you stick your dick out between the bars. His eyes widen... he... moves... in...

SLAM HIM INTO THE BARS AND TAKE THE KEY

Suddenly, this Zozzle has a trick up his sleeve... he sticks you in the side with the same strange oil can which put you to sleep earlier... he says,

"I put a little something else in it this time... I think you'll enjoy..."

When you try to reply... your voice comes out like a woman's... suddenly you a hallucinating a scene in which handfuls of goblins are toying with your nude lady body... you fall into ecstasy... at the time of climax, you open your eyes to see Zozzle swallowing your load, your cum dripping on the cell floor off his pointy green chin

>forgot the pic

stick my ass to the cell so he can fuck me

You can't help yourself... you buckle down and motion for him to stick his goblin pecker up your hole between the bars... he double checks to see if any other guards are coming, then hastily begins to slam into you with the fury of a thousand horses... cumming in under a minutes all over your backside

"Ah... Just, just what I needed..." Zozzle says

poop on him and get key

get him hard again and blow him

You cannot manage to poop as you already pooped recently, Zozzle goes to wash his dick off without his pants in the nearby lavatory... you are briefly unguarded... his pants are on the ground a good foot away from the bars

wait for him to come back and blow him

Seeing an opportunity to check his pants for the key and disregarding it, you must be hornier than you ever have been... he comes back semi-erect, his clean wet dick dripping water...

He sees you begging for his cock, he grabs your head through the bars and roughly starts to gag you

>
deepthroat him

"3 deep 5 me", says Zozzle

And that is where our story ends.

Does any other user want to take over as the GM from here on??

I'd like to see how the story unfolds through another user's attempt.