Im determined i want to buy weed/drugs from deep web can you share some good links please.ty

Im determined i want to buy weed/drugs from deep web can you share some good links please.ty

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/
grams7enufi7jmdl.onion.to/
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also trips get pic of my naked sister

alphabaywyjrktqn.onion

Have fun. make sure you look up reviews and dont get caught.

you can do better, give us a better virus
rolling

please i need help and tips how to do it can you give me a quick guide of what to do and what not to do

Are you of FBI?

No, fbi

Idk man

No fbi im from serbia and here we only have low q gypsy drugs help pls

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/

Check the Market Superlist

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

first install tor on ur PC, then buy bitcoins, and go to a market and buy. remember to never use PGP though. tell ur friends about it too

Now I remember why i barely post on Sup Forums

You are all fucking retards. Oh well have fun with no drugs.

Also if you ever try buying darknet drugs using windows and not a secure Linux based operating system like TAILS you will get v& fast than you can say "Vitamin H"

I'm laughing at you and the world is laughing at you.

>needing the deep web to buy drugs
just find a dealer famalam it's way easier

as i told im from serbia i cant buy all the things i want,like adderall or good lsd or anything 'good'

grams aka the google for darknet

grams7enufi7jmdl.onion.to/

but you nit tor project faggit

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
try this

>go to local ghetto
>ask around
>buy weed

Which country you in user?

Go on deepdotweb and look at the top markets

Serbia

Sure friend just email us directly and we'll get you sorted.

honestly this. Unless you live in Asia just go around and ask people with silly hair is the general rule. if they dont have any they'll prob hook you up with their dealer or introduce you to a friend that knows a guy.

>people in hospitality (kitchen staff, servers, dishwashers usually smoke, housekeepers often find free weed every other week depending where they're at)
>outdoorsy people (skaters, rock climbers, snowboarders, skiiers, surfers etc)
>hippies
>people who frequent music festivals, folk festivals and concerts
>anyone with dreads or colors in their hair
>people at the beach
>people who go camping lots

or if you're in the US, Canada or countries with medical just go to the weed shop and buy it. Getting a card is usually as easy as "go in and say you get headaches" in a lot of places.

>go to local ghetto
>ask questions
>get shot

Good plan user!

Ay who in here has that chronic I'm in PA Philly area get at me BRUH

why would you go to the ghetto for weed when you can just poor people will just try to rip you off and like says you'll probably end up in a ditch somewhere.

Just ask some hippies ffs.

btw never ask ethnics and black people for weed. general safety rule.

where can i get adderall,not from US

This all the way
They will either use it as an excuse to start shit with you saying the question was "racist" or they will use it as an opportunity to scam you.

>remember to never use PGP though
Waahh?? This backwards.

>Getting a card is usually as easy as "go in and say you get headaches" in a lot of places
This. Even if you live in a strict medical country that requires a doctor's certificate, just hit up your usual bro GP for something like back pain, insist you want something "natural" and bribe em with a 6pack of beer. Works every time.

Hey, while this thread's up, does anyone have any safety advice on deepweb browsing? Anything from what to avoid when looking at a list of links (*like for example, anything written in the link that might be a red flag*) to what software I should use besides just TOR.
I already know if you're doing illegal things on the deepweb to take a laptop to a place with public wifi access and hop on TOR so that even if anyone is tracking you for some reason, about the only thing they'll find as far as your location is that you're in a McDonald's parking lot or you're at a public library.

Look around a university campus. That's how it usually works here or in the UK and Canada

nah people with colored hair in 2017 usually are insane sjw psychopaths. id steer clear of that

>TOR
>linux if possible
>buy bitcoins using iphone gift cards you bought with cash at a gas station
>buy a good VPN and proxy
>i'd log in from a Starbucks or a McDonalds wifi like you said, probably with a laptop i only ever use for buying
>get sent to an address that isn't your own if you're paranoid

Canada you just go to the weed shop and say you have headaches, takes 5min to fill out the form, you have a 30sec interview with a "doctor" on skype and you're good to go.

Why would you approach an obvious overweight tumblrina SJW with cateye glasses? People with colored hair are generally only psycho when they're from the US in my experience. Even then you don't have to buy into their agenda, guaranteed they smoke weed or know someone who does. Meet their dealer and move on.

Yea university students are a good bet. All uni students know someone who smokes if they don't smoke themselves.
The university near here even has an unofficial LSD club.

Dude, I was replying to the post asking about adderall.

why doesnt window work?

Is tails okay to use on it's own or would I need Linux installed on it still? I hear tails is an OS you can use on any computer to get to the deepweb, but I don't think I'd just use any old computer to do that.

Aww hey buddy, is your ego feeling better? Don't worry, kiddo, we all know what a 1337 hax0r you are

Windows works just fine if you want to do it on windows just ad .to to an .onion link however if you order on windows all of the abbreviation departments will know about it and your package will be confiscated or worse you will get a controlled delivery.

TAILS is installed on a flash drive and you boot your computer from that. It's loaded into your RAM so there's no trace the next time you shut your computer off.

ayy lmao

Hey all I'm saying is I'm not the snot-nose asking how to buy drugs on the darknet. I'm happy to tell anyone anything they need to know because I think drugs are great, but if you aren't going to take the time to learn what I have to teach and call me a liar I'll just go away and take my knowledge with me.

ah my bad user, i've had a few beers. Uni students have literally everything though.

Oh okay well that's cool

rolling

Yeah, that's what I was saying, but thanks for backing me up on that
No one's calling you a liar, chillax. I was just harping on how fuck'n pompous you were being. Especially since nobody fuck'n said anything about using windows alone to access the deepweb.