How do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem Sup Forums?

how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem Sup Forums?

all my friends have girlfriends, and the make out with them and go out with them to the movies and stuff, and i just stay at home posting here, and playing Minecraft.

I am tired of being lonely... how do i girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cut your head off

find a blind girl

tetracycline. no joke

Go thru puberty. Also change or clean your pillow case weekly.

You go see a doctor about your fucking acne.

>I have bruh, it didn't help
Then either you're lying, or you saw a shit doctor. I used to have acne that bad, then I took pills for 8 weeks, the acne went away, and it never came back.

OH GOSH!

I would like to pop them all!

well you can go to the doctor to ask for meds that can reduce it and maybe this lotion stuff that will peal your skin for a few days. this will probably not help you get a girlfriend, considering you post here you are probably a degenerate like the rest of us.

at least you have your hair

An don't let her touch you...?

dude pop those white ones you are gonna have massive scars if you dont

Step 1. Buy Bitcons
Step 2. Buy accutane offline
Step 3. Profit

Keep it a low dose though (20mg) so minimize side effects. It will take a little bit longer but it's ALOT less risky

Yeah but they can take the scars off with lasers or stem cell therapy now.

Yeah you should see your doc. Isn't there even some laser stuff? You should definitely do something about it

get rich

fuck the internet, go ask your doc, or see a dermatologist

yea but i'm a poorfag so I don't consider those options.

Accutane

See a dermatologist, there's this medication called roaccutane that seems to make miracles. But it can make you depressed and shit as well. Hardest acne cure on earth. Speak to your doctor.

Have you tried talking to a girl?

Fuck Sup Forums! Grab of the Internet :-(

Take Roaccotan, take a view month time, and than Go out and have fun with your friends and find a Girl!

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem
Why would you want a girl like that? Some kind of acne fetish?

yes, but even the fat ones reject me. feels bad man.

Your acne doesn't explain everything btw. It's a matter of attitude. Some ugly mfs used to bang the hottest chicks.
Be cultivated, learn stuff to have conversation
Be gentle but not a cuckold 9fag complaining pussy

maybe she can read stories off his forehead every now and then...

How is the weather where you are? I had similar acne and once I moved to a place with more humidity the acne just fucking left.

you need to go to a dermatologist man

fat women always think too high about themselves

ok nvm this looks like a whole saga.

Thats really bad OP, you seriously need to see someone about it

Go to an acne lovers web board, search for females that have acne. Not that hard to find women with acne, user.

That is definitely a bad case, but your doctor should recommend roaccutane for it.

It has a whole host of side effects, but it looks like it's a last resort for you.

God that is disgusting

for the love of god dude pop those fucking white heads

She'll think it's braille.

start taking hormones

OP god that looks so pickable.

Thats fucking gross. Stop eating like shit, and see a doctor for the love of christ.

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

Pop your whiteheads gently
Tea tree oil - mix just boiled water
Cotton pad
Wipe your forhead
Repeat
Drink more water
Apply more tea tree solution.
Clean

Quit being a bitch about it, it's a part of life. Just man up and interact with them and do something about it. Don't let that be the reason you think you can't, thats what doctors and shit are for. You worry about the bitches and not your fucked up face, that and lots of booze or drugs yo.

How old are you OP?

Go to a dermatologist and get put on Accutane. I had the same problem and 2 months of Accutane cured me right up and I haven't had a problem since.

that must be genetic cuz i dont really shower much and i only have like 3 pimples on my face nigga damn

Damn
Ok
Isotretinoin is what u need. Med student here. 0,05%, that's some kind of cream. Wash your face and apply 2 x a day. 1 if it hurts too much (yes it will) the results should come after a month. Treat during 3 month.
Ya welcome.

i am poor. i dont have health insurance and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers.

Jesus christ just cut off your skin

Uh, it's 0.05%
. =/= , you fucking jackass

First stop fast food. Eat healthy shit. Junk food fucks up your skin

hate to say you are fucked but pop the white heads to prevent scars

Bullshit, not OP.
If you are OP, you are truly retarded.

Get a healthier lifestyle boy. Only drink water and herbal teas. Only eat natural products. And put shit like Aloƫ vera on your skin. Apply those 3

In France we actually write 0,05%.

You need to pop them all and sanitise during the process.
Also, ice your face in 20 second intervals to reduce inflammation.

dude fruits and veggies at the super market are super cheap, start eating better and save up to go see a dermatologist... call around and let them know you're desperate (without insurance) one might cut their fee for you

truer words were never spoken

It can, not all the time. I eat like shit but my skin is clear. I got lucky with no acne growing up, even when my brother was plagued with the stuff.

"Normal" food is cheaper than fast food.
And for the acne to go away naturally just clean it 2 times each day and change your sheets in your bed (that part did wonders for my skin.) Also never touch it unless you're going to pop those disgusting white fucking shits

Buy one for $2K from DS-Dollsweet

Kek I know, just looking for (you)'s

Yeah it really depends your metabolism & sensitivity.

Try talking about minecraft a little more.

One word:

A C C U T A N E

>industrial-grade shit, will get rid of nigh-on every single spot and prevent future break outs from happening till puberty is over anyway

If your doctor won't give you it, order some online. I get some whenever I do roids.

> i am poor

Defeatist attitude. This is the kind of attitude faggot tier Commies want you to have OP. Work towards improving yourself. The first step would be to change your fucking pillow case every week, or shit, every day in your case. Second; eat better. There are plenty of ways to eat healthy on the cheap - all you need to do is a quick google search. Even fucking reddit has a place for budget food. Third and last - start working out. If you can't afford gym there are plenty of body weight exercises to do. Even just a simple jog goes a long way.

Remember OP don't be a faggot loser white boy who lets niggers walk all over him.

THIS

kekkei genkai

See a dermatologist, change your pillow case every two days and obsessively avoid touching it. And don't fucking pop anything, they will multiply.

Person with acne issues here (not as bad as your pepperoni pizza face)

Here's a few tips to calm down acne:

>Wash your face with soap and warm water when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

>Make sure your hair is clean/washed if you don't pull your hair off your forehead

>eat healthy and don't consume loads of sugar.

>SEE A DERMATOLOGIST and have him prescribe you Accutane (Isotretinoin) or another powerful acne drug. Your acne should be bad enough to get it almost automatically, but pull the "my acne makes me want to kill myself" trick if necessary.

20mg? you wanna do that shit all life? im doing 60 a day for 6 months and feel fine

Kek

It must be a bloodline trait passed down from the faggotsenpai clan

Get your ass to a dermatologist and ask for isotrentinoin. You may have flakey skin, but nothing a little lotion won't solve. Better than fuckin nodular acne bro. Also stop playing minecraft

pop the whiteheads and use a cotton ball of rubbing alcohol it will sting like fuck but it will dry out the other shit

Wish your face with soap and water each night. Change your sheets/pillow case weekly, and change your diet so it's not eating junk food/sugary food and it should clear up. It worked for me anyway. Soda and junk food fuck your shit up, and if it just the forehead affected it means your not washing your hair enough, I.e. Every two days just with shampoo not conditioner, or your pillowcase is soiled. You may want to change the pillow case each night until the acne has gone because oil spreads oil. Hope that helps.

At first I thought you meant you wanted a girl with an acne problem.

Eat cum and you will be good

Stop playing Minecraft.

How about try washing your damn face.

no joke, start eating vegan, begin taking accutane and youll be completely fine in 3-4 months

Stop playing minecraft

Careful if you have mental health issues like depression and anxiety, it came become worse with the accurate treatment
If you feel like you want to kill yourself just stop it

>and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers

dude its when you pop them scars are made

If you're 21 OP, do what I do:
Go to the store and walk around until you see some cute girls looking 17-20 years old, then dual wield 30 racks of cheap beer to the checkout line. Make sure they see you. Trip, laugh really loud, so something to make them are you with the beer. Then that opens up 2 possibilities..
A. They want to party with you for free beer, or
B. They ask you to buy them beer, and you ask "what do I get in return?" and wink.
This has worked twice for me, in 2 years I've been doing it. I have around 800 beers I need to drink, but was still worth it.

And regardless if it works or not, just sit it out. It won't last forever and you don't want to look back and regret that it played too big a part in your life since new problems will just take its place after its gone. I just turned 20 and have acne on my back and face which has been decreasing very slowly over the past years, but I focus my attention on more important things and play the hand I was dealt.

my grand parents said the same but im not a crater face like them

Why would you want a girl with that acne problem? That's fucking gross dude.

Easy rules for acne:

Don't shave every day.
Wash your hands and area around your mouth after eating.
Otherwise just wash your hands regularly.
Avoid touching your face.
Avoid your bangs touching your forehead if possible.
Use pic related in the shower daily, and up to twice daily. Stop twice daily if face is getting too dry.
Avoid excessive sugars and oils.

Some people have found using a different towel nightly over your pillow covers helps when you are broken out, so that they don't spread.

I was on accutane in HS. Shit makes you super dry, and the side effects post taking it years later are a little sketchy, but w/e. But the shit works, but it's pretty expensive. And if you're a grill you have to take monthly prego tests. Boys and girls get routine bloodwork to make sure it's not killing your insides.

Part one.

I'd go to the doctor, but there are ways to reduce acne, or inflammation, without meds.

1. stop masturbating. seriously. masturbation will cause pimples to pop out. learn self discipline and stop masterbating. (most important and significant thing you can do)

2. drink more water. lots of water. so much water that you get sick of water. eliminate all juices.

3. do long distance running. run or jog at a very steady pace. you can even jog slowly. just make sure it's long distance. that means at least 40-60 minute runs. the goal is to sweat, a lot.

4. stop eating foods with white processed sugars. basically all sweet junk food.

5. stop eating processed white bread or any kind of bread that is sweet. no danishes, twinkies, donuts, etc.

6. increase you're testosterone, by a lot. again, increase your testosterone! if you follow all the previous steps, you're more than half way there already. (this is another very important step)

7. eliminate unhealthy estrogen inducing foods, e.g. soda, ice cream, soy milk, etc. Eating these (or any other 'junk' food') in moderation and very, very rarely is ok though. just don't make it a regular thing.

8. eat more protein. lots of protein. e.g. beef, chicken, turkey, tuna, etc. as you eliminate useless carbs that come from sweet foods and junk foods, you will need more protein as a substitute.

9. eat more natural fats. eggs, fish, etc. fat is good! just don't eat cheesy, greasy fats like pizza, steak and cheese, etc. eating good fats (like omega-3 and monounsaturated fats) will also be needed as a substitute for the useless carbs you will eliminate.

10. eat natural carbs. lots of natural carbs. these are fine, e.g. oranges, rice (in small portions), fruits, and other vegetables. the goal is not to eliminate all carbs, but to eliminate modern processed carbs, which are useless, and harmful.

Part two.

11. don't stress out about things. get out there are start working on your goals, little by little. accomplish little things. stay active. make some money, get a job. this will increase confidence, and ipso facto, testosterone.

12. workout. at the gym or outside, or hike, or do some hands on labor work. a good sweat throughout the day will take out toxins in your body.

13. wash your face at night before going to sleep. use a very small amount of soap. this will clean off any oils or other dirt from your face. gently tap or pat a towel on your face to dry off.

14. get just enough sleep. if you stay active, workout, run, or are involved in some labor type of work, by the end of the day you should feel tired, and you will easily fall asleep.

15. drinking a cup of water, with half a lemon squeezed in it, is a good way to start the day. don't add sugar though. some people like to warm up the water first. its your choice. lemon water helps reduce stress throughout the day, has vitamin c, antioxidants, and helps regulate acid in your stomach.

16. once you start drinking lots of water, your body will naturally cleanse itself from toxins. you will end up going to the bathroom, possibly a lot. don't hold it in. go! you have to get rid of this waste and these toxins.

17. once in a while, fast. intermediate (skipping two meals) or for one or two full days. (you can also meditate or pray during your fast, to help you attain this discipline). fasting helps regulate your metabolism and restore it back to a normal rate. fasting also helps burn fat, clear away toxins, re-energizes you, and clears your mind. by the end of the fast, you should be able to focus better.

Good luck man!

>i am poor. i dont have health insurance and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers.
Hate to break it to you, but you should at least try to visit a dermatologist once and get something that calms down your skin.

And heed the food advice, dammit! Avoid animal fat and milk.

Fatty beef burger is a don't. Some low fat chicken with rice and vegetables twice a week is OK.

Lay off the chocolate and most of the sweets entirely for a few years, too much fat and sugar.

After 3 month you will see a slight improvement. After a year you will see a definite improvement. In your mid 20's you might have the luck to look like you never had acne in the first place.

So get your shit together and eat right. AND FUCKING STAY ON COURSE! It will take a long time.

Poor people have free fucking healthcare and food stamps. Every time i go buy groceries near work, all the fat mexicans have carts full of food while anyone paying with cash that has a job buys 5 things.

>Kill yourself

Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Fucking Kek

KEK 800 beers omg

Most of this is pure bullshit. See a doctor OP.

>and I just stay home posting here, and playing Minecraft.

There's your problem

Oh there's no chance! Just use some deep clean salt body wash on your fucking face in the shower!! I never understood how people don't figure this simple solution out

I had acne problems too, went to the doctor, got some pills, 5 months of that, got some dry skin, chapped lips and bloody nose, and the acne got a bit worse in the first month, but all things you can easisly deal with.

No more acne now tho