At the Drive in

if we could all take a second to stop shitposting on damn and humanz threads has anyone listened to the new at the drive in? what do you think? i'm personally giving it a first listen right now, i really wish cedric would stop doing those new anetemasque style vocals but admittedly i'm a fan so far

Other urls found in this thread:

www92.zippyshare.com/v/aMG6fCnR/file.html
uploaded.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's out already? I thought it was going to be out on the 5th of may. I liked some of the new tracks, didn't like some of the others, but I will defentily check it out.

it hella leaked

Link?

www92.zippyshare.com/v/aMG6fCnR/file.html

not mine found it in a thread on here earlier

Thanks!

still waiting for the record to come in from the preorder, i've seen some people have already gotten theirs

Does it suffer from the loudness war? If it does then this album can fuck off, I'd rather listen to Yank Crime.

Thoughts?

The songs sound like a parody

Is this really in 128?
Is there anything better yet?

there's one on newalbumreleases

nigga you just read that in a review. it sounds like an evolution of their sound. you can't expect them to put out the same shit as in 2000. their sound changed a little with every release.

no. but there could have been a bit more variety in terms of tempo and mood. it feels like a sprint with maybe 1 breather.

i agree. everyone sounds great except cedric's vocals being too similar to his recent projects. wish he did a few songs with the old school raw vocals. i prefer more motion over clean refined vocals.

He probably physically can't do that shit anymore.

It's down. A 320 reupload would be great if anyone copped it.

I hated that one song so much that i don't think i'm going to listen. really really really not good, and i love atdi.

yeah that's what i figured too, i know he had vocal chord nodes last year forcing them to cut their tour short.

There already is one but I cannot post it.
add this: /file/erhjgh6u
to this: uploaded.net

No I didn't "nigga" I've been fan of Atdi for years

Oh look. Another "pretty good" comeback album that people will stop caring about this time next year.

Just bought pic related how much did I fuck up

should've gotten the MEGA bundle

>MEGA bundle
By that do you mean, just downloading it for free, giving it one half assed listen and then returning to it once after Fantano gives it a 7?

nah

Thanks OP, can't wait to torture myself with this shameless cash grab

It takes a special kind of crazy to want to spend money on At the Drive in socks.

thank you based punk

bump

Pretty underwhelming
Who cares if people aren't talking about it by then, it's still a solid album

PHOOOOOOTOGRAPH

anyone have a 320 link?

>why does it matter if an album is only a fotm fad
Uhh, lack of staying power or returnability isn't a good quality in a record? Why does anything matter in music? I donno about you, but I'm just trying to enjoy myself and disappointing comeback albums are disappointing.

bump

literally 3 seconds on google

This will probably top/be in the top spots of a lot of year-end lists, tho.

You can tell an albums gonna fucking suck when they have to sell it like an old Working Designs video game to recoup the costs.

I've listened to it about 6 times now and while I do like it, I'm still a bit disappointed in the lack of variety. It's mars volta all over again but with short, faster, heavier songs.

>fucboi starter kit

>It's mars volta all over again but with short, faster, heavier songs
Given that early-to-mid Mars Volta was pretty much composed of longer, slower and softer At the Drive-In songs, what the hell did you expect?

what the fuck

there is literally nothing mars volta about this

like, at all

i guess you're right. it's not fair to compare considering they're different genres. i'm just reminded of when mars volta first came out and i felt the same about tremulant and deloused. it was really good, but nothing close to relationship of command.