What the fuck is wrong with America?

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K41xWCX5uMU
youtu.be/S3RHnKYNvx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fish and chips

you

Actually, most of us didn't vote for him. He lost by millions of votes and the country hates him. Thanks, Putin

still pushing the myth that he lost the popular vote? KEK. Go cry in a corner, cuck, while we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Niggers and other assorted shit skins like you were bought from Muslims, brought here, and then freed instead of deported. It was and remains our gravest mistake. There is no will to deport these people now - so they will continue to fester. Unfortunate, but there you go.

Samefag

maybe something is wrong with their burgers.

Top K3k full of shit kiddo. Your recount gave more votes to him in all cases and electoral college was fine until you lost. Fuckin leftists tards.

You just posted a picture of it.

You guys don't seem to be very intelligent. Unsurprising.

That's the symptom, not the cause.

What's wrong with America? Here's a few:

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
The Bush family
98.9% of Democrats
97.9% of Republicans
Shitty Jew Trade Representative (former)
Wealthiest nigger in the history of the world, BHO
Pretty much the majority of the financial services industry
The Podestas
Joe Biden
Comet Ping Pong
Nancyy Pelosi
Jerry Brown
California
John Insane McCain
Multinational companies
TBC

HOLLYWOOD and all their Gayness

Everything's gone downhill since the 28th of May.

youtu.be/K41xWCX5uMU

edgy

1. dumb
2.stupid
3.ignorant

It's the fucking east coasters, mainly Floridans. Exterminate all those fucks and America will be great again. Also niggers

Just like any superpower in history they think they are entitled to take everything while the rest can fuck off. This obviously will eventually lead in the disregatio of the republic while other powers like China and Russia take advantage of it.

kek conservative fag triggered by the fact California proves their beliefs are bs. :) California and other liberal areas pay for this country and have booming economies. Liberalism was basically proven effective as an economic model since the 70s. Conservative cuck America has been hamstringing the US for decades.

>durr both sides bad

faggot

>still pushing the myth that he lost the popular vote
he literally did....or do you think millions of mexicans undercover were bused in?

user does at that

YOURE WHATS WRONG FUCK OFF SHILLS

>shills
>believing the Election is still going on

Yes they literally believe that... Theres going to be a cringe board dedicated to trump supporters in a few years.

lol no shit liberalism is an effective business model: keep your mouth closed wbout valid opinions, tuck your duck between your legs and pretend that valid arguments and criticisms are irrelevant, fuck off

>cringe board
>dedicated to Trump supporters
There already is.

Didn't chose this fuck hole. The electoral college did. Not that we had much of a choice.

no you fucking moron, shills as in ppl who copy and paste anti republican propaganda on this website everyday after Sup Forums was picked up in the news everyday during the election, it's already been proven that ppl are being paid by websites to shitpost their agenda on here fucking idiot, do some research newfag

faggot

Anyone with half a brain would talk shit on the Republicans, user.
That doesn't prove there are paid shills working here.

great argument libtard newfag go bitch to reddit pussy

Blind retarded nationalism while being hilariously uninformed.

62 million of them voted for Donald Trump. Hahahaha! A billionaire with borderline Down syndrome who literally lives in a golden tower. To fix their problems. Hahahaha!

I disagreed with some things Obama did but at least he was an intelligent human being slowly steering the ship in the right direction.

Americans deserve what they get though, I just feel sorry for the kids growing up in such a shithole.

You mean ? cus that's their "safe space"

>being liberal is an insult
>being liberal=retarded

keep crying Trumpfag

agreed but it actually has been proven, there was a whole thread that confirmed this js, but regardless i dont sway either way i would consider myself independent i just try to look at things from an unbiased pov

Why are all the wealthy areas of the country very liberal?

>but it actually has been proven,
no it isn't
>but wait durr a thread said so
kek

You are a complete pussy devoid of any rationality. You and the rest of the cunts on this board are all edgelords that wasn't too "watch the world burn" because you feel life has slighted you autists. Trump in the Whitehouse doesn't mean you'll ever get pussy.

Underrated post.

Population by accepting illegals kek

>i would consider myself independent
then wtf do you care about "anti-republican propaganda"
kek

jesus christ. newfags everywhere im just about done with this website after coming here for 5 years

Conservacucks thought it was a good idea to elect a neo nazi homophobic islamaphobe cuz "waaaah muh gunz hur dur freedumz". No one in America gives a fuck about anyones feelings

I've been here since 2006. How does not believing your paranoid bullshit make me new, exactly?

"rest of cunts on this board" why the fuck are u here then? dont like it, leave, fuckin newfag libtard pussy

So accepting illegals means getting rich?

/thread

"nazi" HAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHDGDDD

Aye, comrade. We will make greatness to America today!

given Trump's refusal to denounce the Klan and threatening non-whites like Mexicans and Muslims, it's an apt description. Trump is a nazi.

Niggers, and especially libtards, you guys need to be marched into a gas chamber so the rest of us can go about our lives without hearing all your nonsensical bullshit on the news 24x7

I like that China is telling its citizens, "You don't really want democracy, do you? Look what happens when the people choose: Trump."

edgy faggot

Trump voters - are you ready to accept the fact you voted for a lying piece of shit, and will you help bring about his removal from office?

Half this country moves back in with their mom, OP.

Isn't California, by itself, the sixth largest economy in the world? All these hillbillies like to talk about lazy latte liberals, but they're writing checks their GDP can't cash.

Clinton Bush Obama

So far, no.

>Trump in the Whitehouse doesn't mean you'll ever get pussy.

he's right you know

">>fuckin newfag libtard pussy"

Assuming he's your countryman and not a foreign troll, perhaps you shouldn't try to be so decisive. The reason we're in this mess is because one stupid American looked at the other and assumed he was better. It makes sense to hate people, I get it, but "libtard pussy" has got to go before #MAGA gets any sort of real traction outside of 13-year-old autists & the poorer less-educated masses.

tl;dr patriotism is more than supporting the army.

pic unrelated

"edgy faggot" you're new here aren't you? fucking moron, Sup Forums is just another version of fucking tumblr and reddit at this point, pretty disappointing

Not edgy, I really want this to happen. It would be the best thing for this planet.

yeah but DURR HURR HURR WITHOUT LA AND SF YOUD BE FUCKED CALIFIBERALS

>>why are you here
>>hurrdurr don't like it leave

Because i can pick on little cucks like you. Tell me, how many jobs have you had stolen by Mexicans? Why is trump such a lying shitbag? Why would anyone the doesn't have literal aspergers vote for such an inept child?

90% of the population is retarded

Its funny that while China isn't a democracy they seem more open to welcome the free market than USA itself atm. Its safe to say the'll take what america will refuse in the global market, and in the end, this will weaken america.

I like Amrekka

America nearly elected a demonstrably corrupt, proven political career criminal, THAT's what's wrong with that country, OP.

>disappointing
and here you are replying

kek

hoooly shit
>ITT trolls

start with yourself

Edgy

>Hillary
>a demonstrably corrupt, proven political career criminal

hahaha

no

The irony of somebody talking about someone else's debt using California as the reference point.

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT NO IM NOT

Oh no, I'm very much American. And if anyone is the "less educated" of the two here, it would be young Republicans that make less that $1M a year. Your going to pay thru the nose in every aspect for the next 4 years. Far worse than we did the last 8. Because the guy at the wheel is a WORTHLESS businessman, and a worse countryman.

We can't stop winning, please help

I'm not a hive mind lemming libtard that can't think for himself so no gas chamber for me. You on the other hand seem like a good candidate

Exactly. Where's the proof? Then again, the Trumpeteers fall into the fallacy category of stupid. They call out BS without any definable proof, or any hard evidence to support their tinfoil theories.

IN contrast, we have several actual instances and events that prove Trump's corrupt and cheating ways.

People like you.

didn't ask your opinion
just do it
an hero

So when does he stop embarrassing America, and start on this "great" stuff. Because right now he just looks like an idiot. Tweeting like some high-school kid.

I thought i was le master troll xdddd in this thread but you win bro I'll leave you to it.

Edgy implies that I'm just making a statement to sound shocking, but I would really get behind some legislation that would make libtards criminals against humanity.

>Trump's corrupt and cheating ways
and the bizarre thing is no matter how obvious they are turning out to be, supporters still defend him.

>libtards
you sound butthurt

I would only take your advice if I couldn't think for myself, kinda like a libtard

youtu.be/S3RHnKYNvx8
We should have listened.

so you want to get behind some legislation that would make you a criminal against humanity to make libtards criminals against humanity.

k

What irony? California is the largest for several reasons. One of them being the knowledge on how to actually RUN an economy. Agriculture, expansive Venture Capitalism funding, promotion of small businesses, Silicon Valley, among many other factors that combine to make a perfect whirlwind of doing shit right compared to the rich-boy party known as the GOP who honestly think that Reaganomics will ever work (Kansas, who actually implemented it, has failed miserably).

>I couldn't think for myself

which is why you voted for Trump. If you were 18, which you aren't.

Fucking exactly.

wow, the shills shilling shamelessly ITT