You come home one day after work and you see your kid doing this

You come home one day after work and you see your kid doing this.

Wat do?

join in...duh

get a bigger dog.

this. anybody else find the idea of a tiny girl(not child, tiny woman) making out with a big slobbery furry dog?

tell her it's disgusting and she should never be that or she will be very sick. Then proceed to cry in a corner because my dog cheated on me

I let my dog kiss me on the lips, but not THIS.

1) Get in line

2) Fuck the dog

tell her it's disgusting and she should never be that or she will be very sick. Then proceed to cry in a corner because my daughter cheated on me

>You know I just seen the dog eat it's own shit in the backyard earlier.

Scald her for not practicing kissing me with me.

Fuck dude.......
well put a hidden cam and wait if she fuck the dogo.

And post it in Sup Forums problem solved.

/thread/

>>> Join in...

Very good!!!!!!!

I was 11 and very horny, not having a chance with a woman, so my blind toy poodle is me let go. I would hold her little snout open and vigorously throat fuck her. One day it wasn't enough so I tapped her snout shut and spit on my cock and shoved it in her ass. So tight, so hot, felt great and came almost instantly. Two minutes later went back at it and was hotter as she tried to run but I trailed behind her. My cock still in the ass I push her head into the bottom of the corner in the hallway and she welped as all 63/4 inches fucked her tip to balls. Then I scream as I fill her with cum as at thst exact moment my dad(38), and brother (17), walk into the front door and both shocking yell what the fuck. Nothing else said after a day alone in the woods. No weird looks or comments. Now my dad is dead and brother is in prison. But fuck it felt great. Dog is dead too I'm 20. This story is true too sometimes I wish my wife would fuck my male pitbull

watch the dog fuck her then fuck her after, then snap her neck and hide her body under the house.

Chuckle like a Madman because I know the dog eats its own shit.

A little more strange than my story.
at the age of 14 I was trying to find my earring that fell down under my bed after my shower. The dog saw my butt up in the air and decided to jump on top of me from behind and at first I thought he was just playing, I said no! skippy stop it and kept looking for the earring, but then he penetrated me. It was painful, and he kept thrusting and all I could do is wince in pain clutching my fists tight as he humped me.

Why not just stand up, and scream BADD DOGGY, that hole is only for daddy. !!!

I was a virgin, and it was very painful. I had a big dog so he was hard to shake off anyway, it still hurt the next few times I did it willingly but eventually just felt good. He died in 2015 and I haven't bought a new dog yet.

your dog has lips?!

at least she's not kissing a nigger or muslim

Like that isn't disgusting enough i won't even let mine lick me

ground her for starting without me

Lcky fcking dog.

make her eat some of the shit that the dog just ate

show boobies

Give doggo all the keys and say you the man in the house now. After doggo drives out to work in the company i undress myself chew a bone and lie down and lick my balls

Start a no rules kik group and post of Sup Forums