I want to move to Alberta

I want to move to Alberta.

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.ca/Residential/Map.aspx#CultureId=1&LongitudeMin=-114.60546112060588&LongitudeMax=-113.52056121826213&LatitudeMin=50.87135130859545&LatitudeMax=51.21843737213706
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont. It sucks here.

nice

Fuck off!We are FULL!!

It's a hell of a lot better than Northern Ontario.

Fuck off calgarian scum.

>bc is full of mountains
>alberta has a few on the bc border
>COME TO ALBERTA FOR THE MOUNTAINS

holy shit that looks Beautiful

I like the prairies too though.

Pros of Alberta
>Affordable housing
>Cost of living in general is quite reasonable and in line with local salaries
>Still the highest GDP per capita in Canada despite the downturn
>O&G prices have stabilized above breakeven and companies are making money again
>Good skiing, easy driving proximity to world-renowned national parks (ex. Banff)

Cons of Alberta
>NDP is pushing the province from having a war chest of surplus capital into debt, with no plans to resolve budget deficits until decades after they're long out of power
>People don't like the weather (really only have two seasons, winter and summer)
>Humidity is quite low, dry

Alberta seems like a shithole

>cold
>no ocean access
>rednecks

I am not gonna become a FUCKING LEAF in this lifetime but if I had to, I'd go to British Columbia instead.

>Affordable housing

Really? Is this outside of the two main cities? That's one of the things holding me back outside from finding a job, though once I get my red seal I should have no trouble at all. I hate Northern Ontario, it's so depressing, hardly any opportunities, not to mention my hydro bill is insane.

I've always wanted to move to Alberta but I missed the oil boom. When will it be a good place to find work again? I'm a plumber btw.

>wanting to move TO canada

Housing in edmonton is like eastern european tier right now.

nobody asked you

I want to move to Montana so I am somewhat familiar with that feeling.

Ya and join all your mongoloid brothers there.

problem with housing markets in a lot of canada is
>not enough land
>government prevents development
Alberta has nether of these problems, you can get a new 1000 sqft house for 250k.

move to québec, the only good part of Canada
if you want to go to Alberta, just move instead to Texas

Check for yourself.

realtor.ca/Residential/Map.aspx#CultureId=1&LongitudeMin=-114.60546112060588&LongitudeMax=-113.52056121826213&LatitudeMin=50.87135130859545&LatitudeMax=51.21843737213706

You can get a decent 1 bedroom condo for ~300k, as opposed to paying 500-600k in Vancouver. You can buy a house for ~500k, instead of 2mil+ in Vancouver.

My city has lots of Finns, you would be looked at like a God here by all the diaspora women. We also have one of the highest stabbing rates in Canada.

Finnish Americans and Canadians are embarassing rednecks. As a person from 21st century Helsinki I wouldn't have much in common with them.

>Wanting to live in a place with -30°C winters

Glad I got the fuck out of there

Finns are just extremely depressed anti social canadians.

Quebec sucks, it's crumbling like Northern Ontario and full of disgusting Francophones.

We're full, fuck off

Right now. Deadmonton has alot shitskins and chinks at the moment. Same with calgary. Rural alberta is always GOAT.

Luckily global warming is happening way sooner than scientists thought it would. Good for us at least.

>finntastic

Why on earth did you go to Edmonton HCouver

How is the economy in rural Alberta? I don't really care about race, but I've always hated cities anyway. I'm an hvac mechanic I imagine trades are more in demand than other types of jobs.

The prices get cheaper as you move to the suburbs east of Van. Plus the prices are cooling down because of the foreigners tax. Still it would be retardation to buy a house in the bubble that currently exists

Ya there are alot of jobs for trades in rural alberta.
But you have go to the cities if you want to pursue any respectable careers.

Gooks are everywhere m8.
My cousin is that Im trapped in hongcouver fag.