These guys are better then Tame Impala

These guys are better then Tame Impala.
Prove me wrong.

You are right

gizz is better at rocking out

tame is on their level melody wise

I have to disagree. I just don't enjoy King Gizz that much. All their stuff sounds kinda similar to me besides the gimmicks - one album loops (big fucking woop), one has some microtonal guitars, the next one has a post apocalyptic theme.

Whereas I Tame Impala have some really good shit. Lonerism is so much better than anything I've heard from King Gizz

desu tame impala is just for gay people whereas king gizz is pure hetero

what the fuck does microtonal even mean

bump

I think Tame Impala nearly perfected the psychedelic genre that they play. King Gizz takes the genre and invokes excitement and energy in ways we're unfamiliar with. I love both these groups

THAN

I agree. Tame impala is just mediocre psychedelic pop. King gizzard is actually creative and good at what they do. In fact I think King gizzard may be my favorite artist to come out of the 2010's.

>Being this lazy

Means its smaller than militonal, but bigger than nanotonal.

Is that saying much?

This is my favorite album. They are better than Tame Impala hands down nigger.

A Sup Forumstant who knows jack shit about music, unsurprising

Only fucking stupid niggers compare them to Tame Impala, wtf they have nothing in common

What would you call this stuff ?
I just listened to the first two tracks and I kinda like it, is it just considered alternative ?

psychedelic/ garage kinda

thats not a big feat and theyre both faux retro derivative garbage desu

>psychedelic
>that they play

See, the problem with that is that everyone os a master of their own brand of psychedelia. It's a very broad umbrella.

>Lonerism is so much better than anything I've heard from King Gizz
Imagine being this much of a pleb

I know. It's like comparing MGMT to AnCo.

Imagine being this much of a contrarian

That's not saying much. Tame Impala sucks.