YFW Drumpf gets impeached, like, next month

YFW Drumpf gets impeached, like, next month.

Where's your God now, drooling untermenchen?

Impeached for?

Your crying won't make shillary president.

>mfw trump purges leftist scum and america is made great again

kill yourself

Even better, president pence then. He will have absolutely no issue literally rounding up all fags, leftists and Muslims and gassing them all. He would be frank and straight up about it. Let's do it

At least he's psychologically there.
That we can 'deal' with

PICK A FUCKING NUMBER AND GET IN LINE

845 Counts of being a COMPLETE FAGGOT

That or agreeing to lift sanctions against Russia in exchange for considerations from the Kremlin while he was still a private citizen

But do they have a rope strong enough to handle his doughy lardass when the hangman comes?

I wonder.

I can hit your peach pit from 300m come at me faggit

agreed
I wonder what state he'll be tried in and whether they have the death penalty for treason

Sitting around all day waiting for madam president.....really pathetic.

She got my vote, underling

I love how the left just can't get over the fact the guy is president.

Did the right bitch when Obama was elected? Yeah, for like a week, and then it was business as usual.

As an independent, I can't help but look at all the screaming, crying, and gnashing of teeth and think to myself that the democratic party fucked for the foreseeable future.

Grow up and roll on, he's going to be in office for the next four years regardless of your tears. At this point all you're doing is damaging the reputation of your party.

>Drumpf gets impeached
>like
>next month
like, why? like, who cares? like, fuck you

Triggered lefty queer
And yeah it would fuck the liberals even more. He's really good at speaking and is super coherent. If you watched him absolutely ass fuck Tim Kaine in the vp debate back in October. That should scare you lol, he assfucked Tim good

I think I'd shit myself laughing if he literally got impeached for "845 Counts of being a COMPLETE FAGGOT".

I love listening to you faggots cry

Bro you are old...

The right kept whining till Obama left. The left will do the same with trump. Multiple scandals and attempts of impeachment followed Obama and they'll likely follow trump as well, just from the opposite party. You're all a bunch of whiny bitches

the only trigger you need to worry about is the one under my itchy finger, pard'ner

Dem tears are so good

>Bro you are old...
To google valley girls?

Lol like liberals handle guns

>Did the right bitch when Obama was elected?
Yes... a lot actually. Why don't Trumptards have memory span?

>He's really good at speaking and is super coherent
Holy shit, did you pass 5th grade English?

Are you a monkey or vaginas?

Yeah said it best tbh

Here's bernie

>implying the right isn't still bitching about Obama

>yfw Trump won't get impeached because he has to be convicted of a crime

Hello from Texas everyone! Just a reminder to you alt-leftists that your efforts to impeach me were a complete failure too.

I just happen to wonder what the state would be - he might be executed

you know, what with the treason and all

mfw the house impeached me

would it be lethal injection or a firing squad?

What treason. Give links, you're just as sad as those racists making shit up about Obamas birth certificate

I suppose injection, cos 'dignity' lol, and whatnot. But hey, that's what you get when you collaborate to sway a democratic election that you lost..

Fuck the house its for poor people to feel good. Notice most presidents come from the senate?

Wasn't Trump one of those racists who was making shit up about Obama's birth certificate?

Makes you think huh?

Oh, just that he had the KGB sway the Electoral College, it's everywhere, summerchild, just look

so you have nothing then?
ok
see you in 8 years

think about it
or don't - that's plain to see

The fact that Hillary got more votes but trump won is PROOF that some hacking occurred some where at some time.

And Obama was from kennya And yeah he was, at least talk about shit he did, like all the bs he's said and done in the past not your fake ass accusations from those with a clear motive :)

Okay this is bait, I'm done here

Scuse me, what? Try to make sense, flyover-tard..

When's the faggot who posts asian qt's gonna come and derail this like every other anti-Trump thread?

It's not bait, this happened
In your country

Learn to read num nuts. Also post at asians

Omfg you've got to be trolling, like seriously. He won electoral college and that's what matters, plus the USA has meddled in so many foreign elections it's not even funny. This country has toppled so many democratically elected governments it's fucked up. I mean literally that's the CIA's main job

That wasn't what I was calling bait

Haha keep whining bitch, if Hillary won the electoral college and Trump won the popular vote he would say it was not legitimate

>Where's your God now, you Adonis of men?
probly in the white house, pissing on the obamacare bill

Well if theyre accusations are true then the us meddling in other countries doesn't justify us being metled with. How about you actually do some research on both sides and then come to a conclusion instead of being a drone and repeating what they want you to believe :)

You're both whining. Youre not better than him and any way and you're both stupid

This is how I picture you

omfg - only a lunatic would support obamacare - death panels - gun control - forced medicine for made up diseses - fuck off if you support obamacare - its like his failed iran deal which put every American service man or woman in harms way to make allah happy - that's all Obama cares about - every time a US service person is hurt over seas- barack Hussein gets down on his prayer mat - faces mecca and sticks his nasty ass up in the air - and thanks fucking allah

You need better bait son

#He'sYourPresidentFor8Years

Make him black and your spot on actually. Even the lack of a chin is right. How'd you know

(you)
>tfw King Nigger is gone and the bullpreppers can't do anything to impeach our rightful president
Feels great!

Human: So if Trumpy is president from 2017 to 2021, how many years is that?

Trumpanzee: uhhhhhhhhh

Human: What is 2021 minus 2017

Trumpanzee: EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT DURRRR

Human: WRONG

the intended implication was that i didn't like obamacare

more like 8 weeks, tard

You do know he meant trump winning two turns right? He likely won't, I mean just look at him not even a year in its Pathetic, but I can see why he'd think that with the way you act. If only that user took off his rose tinted glasses, he'd see what a horrible mistake he made voting for him

ok thanks for clearing that up bro think how you word it better next time lol nice talking to you

kek same

Hey user can we swap nudes?

The Zeke is strong in this thread
You'll see, flyover bitches

America as we know it wouldnt even exist right now if Hillary Clinton was elected

Deutsch fag op?

Dude she lost move on, you mock the left for not moving on yet you do the same.

>impeached
That has to come from Congress, and the Republicans have control of both the Senate and the House. You'll have to wait a couple of years and hope that the Democrats win a LOT of seats to even have a chance at impeachment.
Not to mention you'll need for him to commit an impeachable offense. And no, hurting your feelings is not an impeachable offense. Neither is defeating Hillary in the EC.

Nien, fich nein

I can't say I liked her, but what makes you think she was going to be the end of America?

Are you the kind who would just say move on and dont have the nuremburg trials for the nazis who did the holocaust? What about for a secretary of state who has been under criminal investigation by the FBI and some people are saying sold an embassy with navy seals and ambassadors in it to terrorists and let them blow it up?

I'm sure they can get something out of his involvement with Russia.

Drawing connections where there aren't any. Also post feet

GWB wasn't really all that bad, actually. He was the most entertaining president -it's the dummies who voted for him that really sucked -just like those losers who love trump

If they could have the would have. All they have is FUD and that isn't admissible in court.

You were supposed to grow corn, not formulate racist opinions!

>>fich
jesus christ go back into your parents basement.

Anons post your goddamn feet right now or I'll yell

I'll join you in a second, dude. chill

CNN faggot detected.

>for weeks

Nigger youre dumb as fuck or you were only born 8 years ago and have no functioning grasp on how to use google. They bitched and moaned all through the process, including inciting two shutdowns of the whole process. Nice try,cockbag

Hiel Trump! Hiel our people (14/88)! HIEL VICTORY

ALL JUDEN RAUS
ALL MEXICANS RAUS
ALL SPICS/NIGGERS/JEWS RAUS

FUCK ALL UNDERMENSCHEN

HEIL TRUMP DEPORTATION 14/88 WHITE VICTORY

counts of i dont like him
Yeah but what grounds for impeachment
>>do you even have to ask!?!?!
Yes i do. Why?
>>you dont even know? And youre a white fuckingmale!!!!
Still havent heard any reason why hes not fit other than sour grapes

'Fake news' crybabby detected

will these threads still be around in another year?

>implying this shit show wont dragnet a large swath with him

ALL FAGGOT NIGGERS AND JEWS WORST NIGHTMARE

You mean all the white trash untermenshen who voted for him, right?