youtu.be/S1spm24bXXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gf is a rape victim
>lost a lot of family and friends to death
>had a bad childhood
>Think I was sexually assaulted in the past
>talking to an user about middle school years
>remember a fat ugly bitch in my class that knew my bullies
>she would touch me in the lunch line and then act like nothing happened deny it when I asked why the hell she touched me.
>One time, in 8th grade, we were sitting on the floor for a group assignment with 4 students per group in front of her desk. The bitch kept kicking me lightly in my back, I turned around and she'd act like nothing happened with this smirk on her face. She did it a few more times.
>Then, the major incident happened.
>In the music classroom, we came in and were sitting at the tables and this fat ugly cunt that I didn't like walked up to me and rubbed my dick through my pants. I kept trying to get her to stop, even grabbed her hand
>she was grinning
>think I yelled "stop touching me" or "get the fuck off me" or something, which alerted the music teacher (Mrs. Iflut)
>music teacher caught her in the act and I told the teacher what happened.
>girl got in some trouble
>the teacher denied seeing or hearing anything when it got to the principal the next day
>some time after that, she (Kelsey) told two of my bullies (Matthew and Hunter) that I ratted her out & they severely fucked with me after
>today after talking to some anons and my girlfriend, I decided to ask a former friend (Nick) who backstabbed me in the past if he remembered and he was so fucking rude to me today.
>guess he was salty because he cheated on my ex girlfriend and I told her
>only option is confront girl to come to terms with it.

I'm so lost.

Yep, you know what'll help you forget all this?
A nice bleach cocktail!
You'll be over all this in an hour, trust me

Get your veangence m8, that helps too much

Feeling is overrated. Fuck everyone , I'll be dead soon anyways

Life sucks and then you die. Might as well get over it while you have the time. That's what I did when I dealt with those kinds of issues.

Bump

>Had a bad falling out with my oneitis awhile back
>her intentions were never clear with me, we would fool around but never got all the way
>haven't really spoken to her since
>we exchanged some nasty words to each other then I just stopped texting her back
>she tried many times to get me to take her back
>ignore
>saw her the other night when our group of friends all got together
>she was standing real close to me for a while and tried to talking to me, i had nothing to say except some idle chit chat
>still feel hatred toward her, she told me she can't see herself with anyone. then a few weeks later shes banging someone else. They're basically together without the label.

Thinking about her makes me so angry yet I still have some lingering feelings for her. She's also has BPD if that means anything you guys.

Super enthusiastic I see. What makes you say you'll be dead soon user?

youtu.be/S1spm24bXXI

>middle school years
Well theres your problem
Middle school is just shit in general

>be me, go through middle school
>wish for friends that gave two shits about me
>talk to fags on the internet
>theseguysaregreat.gif
>Start talking to qt3.14, who literally only a week younger than me
>one day get sent snapchat from fags at school laughing at me
>post angry tweets, suddenly get skype message
>"you ok?" she asked
>tear up at the sight of the message
>knewshewassomeonespecial.jpg
>fast forward to present
>still be in love with her and watch her go through one relationship and into another
>still hopelessly in love with her
>realize my problems would be a huge burden on her
>breakdown at realization that my feelings are more likely to result in the extinction of our relationship rather than happiness
>tfw you feel sorry for the having feelings so strong they could ruin the greatest friendship you'll ever have

bump

hello

>Be me back in senior year of high school
>I learn my friend that is a girl I really liked actually liked me back
>Feelsgoodman
>We start flirting and doing other cringe-worthy shit
>She changes her mind and gets with a different asshole
>Feelsbadman
>Tell her to fuck off and never talk to her again
>Just ended long time friendship
>Didn't even flinch when she started crying
Am I heartless?

Well damn, probably. At the same time, wasn't fair for her to do that to you.

Feels bad man. Honestly a good friendship is something that you'll cherish forever.

It was a long cycle, she probably didn't deserve to lose someone so close to her like that but it had to happen that way I guess.

just being an alpha

Top kek. Getting angry about that makes you a cuck

Yeah, but at the same time it feels like she's gonna be spending more time with her bf. I might see her on her birthday this year, really hope we can have some sort of moment between us.

Eh, it's High School. I'm a few months from graduating and I could care less to see any of those people again.

True, I barely talk to any of my high school friends now.

bump

>be me
>be 15
>have a 6 year old cousin
>spent every wednesday playing with her and going on adventures
>she looked up to me like a brother
>feelsgood bc I'm an only child
>used to play princess with her
>she always called me her knight in shining armor
>only time I ever felt important to someone
>she starts collecting a bunch of flowers over the weeks
>I ask her what they are for
>"I'll tell you when it's finished, user!"
>4 days later she is killed in a highway accident
>her parents survived; they were taking her to go see a Monster Jam show
>she hadn't had her seatbelt in, crashed and thrown out the window
>closed-casket funeral
>they bury her with some of the flowers she collected
>be 34 now
>I still wonder what the flowers were for
>I still miss her

Or some sativa cocktails.

I want to do something revengy about it. But I don't know if that makes me their bitch or the bigger person.

My friend said I should forgive her and move on with life.

Pic severely related.

Yes, and so is high school.

1/2

>be with gf who's been raped in her childhood by ex stepfather
>she's litterally shivering everytime she sees him even tho she's not been living with him for a long time
>tried to an hero because of it by taking meds but she was saved
>anyway be with girl for a bit more than a month, never officially together ( fugged a lot the first few days)
>she's been through lots of shit during this last month, me too
>she fell in stairs and almost broke her wrist, her little brother got hospitalized, she's living with her ex even tho they broke up monthes ago because no money and I know she still loves him deep inside, litterally tons of guys flirting with her everywhere and even online etc..
>but I'm stupid and she kind of taught me sex so I went through all this the best I could, asked her to come live with me, to provide money etc... but she always declined
>be tonight, I've been waiting forever to fugg her because she had put an IUD and it wasn't feeling good
>she comes, we're both happy af, weed and chill, quickly turns into a fugg session

cont..

thats brutal user

Thats hardcore m8

>fugg with condom because grill says IUD thing was too recent and it was the bad time in her cycle
>makes her come several times like a champ
>somehow can't finish, and condom ends up inside her
>awkward.exe
>a few hours later, while we're about to sleep
>she say she's afraid of getting pregnant even with the IUD
>she freaks out, making me freaked out aswell because I'm stupid and too empathic
>she says she doesn't want to sleep here anymore and would like to walk back home (like a 30 min walk) to get stored emergency pill
>be stupid and walk with her back home because it's kinda late and niggers everywhere
>she's totally freaked out, try my best to calm her but fail
>have feels for her but know too well this is not going anywhere
>tell her that it won't work between us, but that I'll still be there if she needs me, she agrees
>on the way back home, we can clearly see a guy stopped at a red light
>holy shit it's ex stepfather
>she freaks out even more, like 99% freak out and tells me she thinks he sometimes stalk her
>guy drive away
>be furious, stoned and confused, walk her back home silently
>get back home
>realise IUD are efficient as soon as they're in and they're as good or even better as emergency pills
>condom wasn't even necessary
>be now stoned & drunk at 3am working tomorrow
>fuck my life

Cont please

Ended?

yes