Piero scaruffi

The lowest rating Scaruffi has ever given is a 2/10, which he bestowed upon Amon Tobin's 'Solid Steel', Sufjan Stevens' 'Songs for Christmas', Klaus Schulze' 'Jubilee Edition', and every Tangerine Dream album from 1996 on (there are 23).
What the fuck?

why is a stranger's opinion so significant to you

why would you choose to isten to the opinion of someone who clearly doesn't enjoy music

Have you ever truly heard a 1?

Stratosfear [Virgin, 1977]

I respect their synthesizer textures in theory, but these guys should leave the accessibility to Kraftwerk. When they program in received semiclassical melodies and set the automatic drummer on "bouncy swing," the result is the soundtrack for a space travelogue you don't want to see. C

Everything Rocks and Nothing Ever Dies [1990s]

Neck yourself you fucking moron

one of the best ways to learn and discover about music is to read the opinions of people you agree and disagree with to see what to listen to next

Or what, do you just click fucking random song on itune or youtube or whatever

The other day I was looking for his film reviews, and found out that there were two entries with the same movie and different scores.

So I sent him an email, telling him so, out of meme; he answered me with a "thanks" and averaged the scores.

I don't think you should take him that seriously.

Pretty accurate. The album is just a bunch of very cheesy, dated synth tracks. Only lovers of chiptune music can appreciate this.

>he ansered me with a "thanks" and averaged the scores

there's nothing funny about that, why are you even laughing?

I assumed that he meant that Scaruffi gave the film a score near the middle of the two scores he previously gave it (rather than giving it one of the two scores he felt was more accurate), which I found to be humorous

why do you care tho

that's exactly how I find good music and it's the best way to form taste

keep being a sheep blindly following the opinions of others fool

He said he will never give a 1/10 or a 0/10 because he doesn't want the album to become a misunderstood cult classic.

Kek, I love that spaghettinigger so much

cant tell if this is a joke or not

i actually liked solid steel

learning what music you like by yourself also works

but user, that would require to think!

>He said he will never give a 1/10 or a 0/10 because he doesn't want the album to become a misunderstood cult classic.

where did he say that?

>being so insecure you can't read reviews because you're scared you'll turn into a drone somehow

>being too much of a drone to form your own opinions about things
>having a copy pasted personality

i bet you're white

this