youtube.com/watch?v=t_ppMR73ows
youtube.com/watch?v=UCifd8WV-50
youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc
youtube.com/watch?v=SzNOFH7NQYo
youtube.com/watch?v=rWter1w4vWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waiting for some normalfag to post Hayley Williams

I like Metric as much as the next guy, but do you really have to post this same set of pictures every time someone discusses female musicians?

second favorite

it's not just one guy you know
i love emily too

?
She's cute. What do you expect, someone to post a talented female musician?

Not that user, but Hayley has 2 things that does really well: singing and songwriting. She has a powerful voice and she could write some super catchy songs. I takes talent to do that.

she can't write or sing and she's in an awful band. she's not even attractive anymore

she is laughable. she does not deserve to be taken seriously and that's why she isn't. only reddit worships her

pagans in vegas has just about 3 10/10s wtf are you on about

hayley you dope, not emily. and while we're at it, what 10/10s are on fucking pagans in vegas?

You're retarded and a contrarian. No one cares if you dislike paramore but to say she's a bad vocalist is pure retardation. Go back to Grimes containment thread already.

whoops my bad
other side
fortunes
the governess

>No one cares if you dislike paramore
of course not, they would agree. and by the same token nobody cares if you like paramore

>but to say she's a bad vocalist is pure retardation
she's fine. she's a dime a dozen vocalist and personality. she fits right in, there is nothing to hate or love

>Go back to Grimes containment thread already.
well that came out of left field. but to increase my vulnerability, i think that grimes is a genius songwriter compared to fucking hayley. what has hayley williams ever written that was as interesting as geidi primes? at least grimes makes an effort sometimes

mediocre songs made as an attempt to finally breakthrough to mainstream success. other side is almost churches-tier. there is no way you think those are 10/10. i have to assume you're just throwing around ratings

I like her music...

Kate Tempest

youtube.com/watch?v=ffxrCDvJ8LI

Is there an ultra HQ version of this particular image?

Either her or Brody Dalle.

I mostly like her tits, but great taste

She's got a nice music

>when you're the first guy to bring up grimes in a female artist thread

My sweet monk, Björk is nice too

> not attractive anymore
Lol nah not like she'd tickle your wee wee

i think paramore is a cool guy, eh

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=9ALnPqBxc6I

Stupid opinion. Stop hating her.
You had a good argument but you shot yourself in the foot with the idiotic "Go back to Grimes containment thread" crap. Both Hayley and Grimes are great, you numbskull.

here i saved your thread

I am legitimately in love with her.

at least she isn't trying to ignore you

Thanks

you're quite welcome friendo

Nico

Emika baby

youtu.be/tIVg_UedE6s

why is listening to girl music gay? it makes no sense, but it's true

You're tellin me. I used to listen to Tegan & Sara

I like her, she's cute

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc

Nicole Barille of Mr. Gnome.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ppMR73ows

She looks older than my mom in this pic lmao

who's the one to the left of julie byrne, she's gorgeous
Also why is it that female artists are always qts?

Jesus she looks terrible.

I’m a pig, and I smell bad. Lauren Mayberry is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Lauren Mayberry, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve

She makes me diamonds

Brandon please

she's actually pretty hot here

t. grimesfag

She looks even worse now, but that didn't stop her from being the best female artist of the 2010's.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCifd8WV-50

Too qt

Did good paramore (and the entire emo subculture) just disappear overnight around 2011 ?.
I seem to recall one minute them being a decent band then just turning into absolute shit like related.....
youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4

Lavren please

>I seem to recall one minute them being a decent band then just turning into absolute shit like related.....
WTF are you talking about? Just because it's pop it doesn't mean it's shit. There's bad pop and good pop and Paramore are definitely on the second category. Their latest album was their best one.

Iggy Iggy getting them tipsy
Tipping in brah, hundreds and fifties
Pulling up NASCAR, black car, shitting on everyone, sipping whatever we feeling
Real, real good, hands to the ceiling
Dancin' we dizzy, we spinnin' we spinnin'
All about money, the night's never ending
We party 'til morning, tomorrow we kick it

i like new paramore shes very cute very very cute very cute girl. i didnt even like old paramore

mostly just pretty happy music with a cute cute girl having some fun singing a fun song

youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

>(
but is she very very cute? mmmmmmmm, i dont know about that, to be frank with you charlie.

i dont like when girls wear suits

obligatory sagging implants for you

What are you, gay or something?

>niggers will fuck anything

Where did you get this picture of my wife?

i will concede that she is quite cute but i would think that she might just be more cute wearing something other than a suit

>fucking neck yourselves

I want to marry her and the Buchla.

why does the idea of people enjoying different things than you make you so angry? you seem like you have some repressed anger issues

>being this mad and imbecile
Sad.

Tfj no Marina

>tfj
>that feel juan

>implants

Bro have you heard of cellulite?

nose, tits, ass
all fake

Same. How can one person be so cute and make such good music

Also, did you know that it was her neighbor just up and giving her the Buchla for a year that got her into synths. That's like a dream

>t. has never smelled a woman

They're not implants but they're that same shit the Kardashians and Nicki Minaj have. That fat transfer procedure.
Pretty much gives you a huge ass that only looks sexy at certain angles/poses and depending on what the person is wearing. Other times they'll look like that formless blob of fat that was already posted in the thread or look displaced like in that Nicki pic where she's sitting in a chair.

Yeah I remember hearing that in that Fact mag video.

Where was she living? That seems like a crazy coincidence. Buchlas aren't that common.

According to wikipedia she lived in Orca's Island, Washington. Although, is there any chance that it was her "neighbor" as in someone who lived in her dorm at Berklee or something? Still unlikely but maybe a little bit more likely

In any case, she's mad lucky. I'd kill for a synth like that

Doubt you'll see this but it's Skott
youtube.com/watch?v=SzNOFH7NQYo

I'd kill just to play one. Makes me feel bad about neglecting my little eurorack setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWter1w4vWE

this shitpost could have been shat by our boy gira himself

fuck you sean lennon

>geidi primes
lmao why even acknowledge that
is "interesting" just the more serious-sounding substitute for "weird?" because weird != interesting

Holy shit this post is savage.

I just realized that this is literally I am an infant but with Lauren's name pasted in

never mind

I like her voice but she doesn't have a whole lot of content that I enjoy. Just a few songs and that one cover song with Garbage.

A person's ass would only look like that naturally if the rest of their body was that fat, the cellulite look would come from general over weightness.

Are these actually your guys' favorite female artists or are you just posting whoever fucking comes to your mind first?

logically those two things would be the same.

I looked through my library in foobar and came up with a few choices.

hhhhhnnnnnnngggggggggg

Geidi Primes is interesting, weird and fascinating. Deal wit it.

Annie, such a pleasure